Kinky's AI creations - Superheroines and female bodybuilders in mud!

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
sixgunzloaded

Re: Kinky's AI creations - Superheroines and female bodybuilders in mud!

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:28 pm

That's one tough looking Lara! I wouldn't mess with her but I'd gladly toss her a line. Even if it's just to see her fighting the suction. :twisted:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:14 pm

Hehe, it's probably not a good idea to 'mess with' any incarnation of Lara. Experience of playing countless video games and watching three blockbuster movies has taught that she can still be quite feisty, even without all those muscles! :lol:

I do think the first movie was a bit far-fetched when it came to Lara fighting against that training robot though. Given the size of that thing, I don't think realistically she would've come out on top at this point when she dropped the guns! https://youtu.be/A9f-wgBXJ2E?t=171 You'd think the robot would have stronger motors than that (or hydraulics?) My muscular version of Lara, however, might have made that scene a bit more believable! :lol:

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:52 pm

Thought it was about time I revived my thread on here, I was kinda running out of ideas before and sexy.ai was just throwing out the same sort of images over and over again so I decided to take a bit of a break.

I'm glad to say that while I've been away sexy.ai seems to have improved somewhat - there are a lot more models to choose from now than what there used to be last time I used it!

And since it's nearly Christmas, here's my fav (Supergirl) with some seasonal sinkings! ;)

Kinky AI 038.jpg
Kinky AI 39.jpg
Kinky AI 040.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:54 pm

and here are some other superheroines and fbb's with more season's sinkings:

Kinky AI 041.jpg
Kinky AI 042.jpg
Kinky AI 043.jpg
Kinky AI 044.jpg
Kinky AI 045.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:59 pm

And moving away from the Christmas theme, but sticking with winter weather - I've realised that AI superheroines can quite comfortably do something that no human would ever dare to do - sink in sub-zero temperatures!!! :twisted:

I especially like the last one here - I didn't specifically ask the AI for a gold WW84 style costume, but I got one anyway and it looks awesome!

Kinky AI 046.jpg
Kinky AI 047.jpg
Kinky AI 048.jpg
Kinky AI 049.jpg
Kinky AI 050.jpg

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:55 am

Seasonal, cool. Well, cold really, that would be a nasty place for WW to get frostbite! Fun set, I like them.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Return to “AI Creations”