SD Offerings

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Herzeleid

Re: SD Offerings

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:40 am

Wow ! these look amazing, probably the best CGI I've seen. Hopefully there will be more :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:51 pm

Excellent, once again! One of the things I like best about your work is the fact that your women look like some of the best 3D models. I don't know if this was what you were going for, but, from my perspective, it's great! The way the AI marries them so nicely with the muck they're in is fantastic. It's like a 3D/fake blend done perfectly. Well done! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:31 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Excellent, once again! One of the things I like best about your work is the fact that your women look like some of the best 3D models. I don't know if this was what you were going for, but, from my perspective, it's great! The way the AI marries them so nicely with the muck they're in is fantastic. It's like a 3D/fake blend done perfectly. Well done! :D

I don't know the first thing about 3D tools, and I can't seem to even begin to climb the learning curve. If I did, I'd be doing sequential scenes like you, though my stories would probably be cruder; I don't have your gift for setting up Rube Goldberg machines of hubris and double-binds, designed to deftly maneuver beauties into quicksand and to quietly frustrate their rescue, at times to the point of exquisite doom clicking, all parts synchronized, irreversibly into place. :mrgreen:

As I've said, I use layers/eraser to get the best parts of many gens based off of the same manip all into a single image, and sometimes feed the result of that into the generator. Where the body meets the quicksand is often the site of a lot of my compositing and curating, because SD only ever accidentally and partially approximates the sense of motion I like to go for.

Most gens used for Cursed_Forest just have her seeming balanced in the muck, sunk to mid-thigh. I composited a version with a deeper left thigh, together with a unique version having a partially-pulled out, mud-caked right thigh, to show one leg going deeper and the other failing to come free. Now the mud isn't only soft; it's also refusing to let her go. A quicksand pit no less appealing than it's victim.

I'm similarly picky getting faces, quicksand consistencies etc. to my liking.

The diffusion models are a tool of automation. With the right inputs it takes care of a lot of anatomy and backgrounds and textural details, so that I can cut right to dialing in the particulars of my narrow interest. I really consider what I'm doing to be a kind of super manip/fake, wherein I can have a previously-unimaginably better supply of "photos" to work with.

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:24 am

I always liked the pose and expression from the Korak comic, so here's my go at it. She gets separated from Korak in this alternate timeline. And also her clothes, because that's what I do I guess
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crittoprrr

Postby crittoprrr » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:34 pm

Great work!

Return to “AI Creations”