Jinn’s AI Swamp

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Jinn

Re: Jinn’s AI Swamp

Postby Jinn » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Batgirl draws a crowd…

BD6E06D1-DD4F-4599-ACD1-7A3B6AECCC45.jpeg

For a crime syndicate’s secret hideout, security sure seemed a bit lax, thought Batgirl as she easily penetrated the quarry’s perimeter over a chainlink fence. The sexy, stealthy superheroine slipped along the fence line overlooking the vast gravel pit with its scattered buildings and vacant mobile offices.

‘Only two of you,’ she whispered, curiously eying the pair of semi-snoozing sentries at the main gate who were both paying attention to more exciting matters on their devices.

Barbara Gordon had heard through the grapevine that the renown crime lord, BossMan and his Boss Crew had hijacked shipping containers destined for Ukraine. The three stolen ‘sea cans’ contained a treasure trove of military assault rifles, micro-artillery and a plethora of ammunition; enough munitions to turn a few dozen gangsters into a formidable war machine.

Earlier, Barbara had scanned satellite imagery, tracking three trucks traveling from Gotham Harbor to Thoume’s Quarry on the outskirts of the city. With the clock ticking and none of her contacts replying, Barbara dispatched her alter ego, Batgirl on a risky reconnaissance mission.

Crouching like a gargoyle in body-hugging bat-tights and a fluttering mini-cape, Batgirl spied a flickering light in the largest of the maintenance sheds below. ‘Is that where you’re hiding the guns?’ she inquired to herself, trying to guess where BossMan and his entourage were stashing their illegally acquired arms shipment.

Carefully, the pretty prowler scaled the steep, limestone slope and tip-toed in her ankle boots over to the hangar-like structure. Slinking through the gap on one side of the mammoth sliding door, Batgirl cautiously entered the dark and silent, spacious building.

In the dim, refracted light Barbara identified the three trucks she had observed on the satellite feed. Each rig’s trailer was affixed with an intermodal shipping container, displaying serial numbers matching those of the stolen arms shipment.

‘Gotcha,’ she whispered, before something else caught her attention; Batgirl’s senses amplified as she was confronted with the feeling that she was not alone. From the corner of her eye she could see the silhouette of someone raising a firearm behind her.

‘What’s up, Bat-bitch?’ The abrasive woman’s voice smacked the silence in the dark hangar as she pointed an ArmaLite assault rifle at the sneaky trespasser.

Batgirl rolled her eyes as one of her fit, nylon wrapped legs delivered a lightning quick kick to the gun barrel, sending it straight up while the heroine easily disarmed and subdued her attacker. ‘Get real,’ Batgirl spat as she used the buttstock of the weapon to neutralize a second gangster who had crept up behind her.

The large sliding door began to rumble open, shining ambient light on Batgirl and the two pummeled Boss Crew thugs. ‘Bravo!’ a voice congratulated from one of the dozen or so armed shadows standing outside. ‘You sure can dance, honey. Too bad you weren’t invited to the party,’ quipped BossMan, emerging from the darkness.

‘Nice shooters,’ complimented Batgirl, with a sprinkle of facetiousness. ‘Going to fight some Russians?’ she flippantly asked, while counting the large number of deadly AR15s pointing directly at her. She could surely handle a couple gun toting goons, but Batgirl was now facing a platoon.

‘C’mon Bee-Gee, you know me better than that. Politics are finite. I like to stay away from dead ends.’ lectured BossMan, as he removed the captured heroine’s eye mask and antennae head band. ‘And, WOW! A whole different “Bee-Gee” under that disguise,’ he declared, recognizing the GCPD Commissioner’s daughter. ‘Let’s take bat-babe for a walk,’ instructed the crime boss, as two rough looking henchmen aggressively forced Batgirl by the arms out into the quarry darkness.

‘Others will be looking for me,’ promised Batgirl, as the heavily armed horde lead her across the open gravel pit.

‘In that case, we’ll have to do a real pro job at hiding you,’ replied BossMan, before letting out a shrill whistle, signaling someone or something. The bang of a nearby circuit breaker was followed by the activation of an overhead floodlight, illuminating a large area of the quarry floor in front of the machine gun mobsters and their caped captive.

A confused Batgirl wondered how lighting up an open space at night was supposed to hide anything, until she saw the slurry pond; before her was a dangerously deep, perilous pit of quarry quicksand. The band of bandits halted a few meters shy of the event horizon. Batgirl squirmed anxiously between the towering brutes holding her tightly.

‘I’d love to hang out and shoot the breeze, but there are subjects of higher priority we need to be shooting. Ciao for now, Bee-Gee,’ signed off BossMan, motioning to his men, ‘Put her in.’

‘No!’ UHN!’ Batgirl fought defiantly as her flanking foes manhandled her to the edge of the sticky sand pit. In unison, the pair heaved the helpless heroine into the slurping slurry. Batgirl’s boots plopped down into the soupy silt as she fought to keep her balance in the unsteady soil. Squelching sounds emitted from the sucking sand as she struggled her stuck legs. Slowly, the saturated slurry began to liquify as Batgirl felt herself sinking.

BossMan’s crowd of cronies had lowered their weapons and were seemingly entertained by Barbara’s plight. Laughter and cheering echoed off the quarry walls around the slurry pond as Batgirl’s attractive legs sank deeper and deeper into bottomless quicksand.

‘Please!’ pleaded the sinking superheroine, ‘You don’t have to do this!’

‘Nothing personal, beautiful,’ admitted BossMan, half-heartedly apologizing, ‘We’re just securing our investment. Ok, let’s wrap this up and get moving.’ The gang leader and most of the Boss Crew marched off into the darkness leaving a few lingerers behind to spectate the superheroine’s sticky situation.

Gritty goop gulped down Batgirl’s stocking covered knees and began to swallow her shapely thighs while she struggled helplessly. Whimpers squeaked from her as the sticky slurry sucked her trapped body down relentlessly into its unknown depths. Cat calls and whistles from the remaining goons at the edge of the treacherous trap mocked her desperate cries.

‘Please, help me!’ begged Batgirl to the armed men and women enjoying her demise. Her pleas were met with more laughter and lewd comments. Batgirl bit her lip nervously as her hips disappeared into the quarry’s quenchless quagmire. Cold, wet sand oozed in around her waist as the slurry continued to ceaselessly devour the hopeless hero.

Panic and despair washed over Batgirl as she cried out in terror. The quicksand sucked and slurped down her breasts as the exhausted heroine’s anguished fight to escape slowed to a pathetic wiggle.

Only two of the gangsters remained to watch Barbara’s fatal finale; the duo of henchpersons whom Batgirl had knocked out in the hangar. They were really enjoying this… perhaps a little too much; the female of the pair had gotten roused enough to drop to her knees and had begun performing a premium oral ovation on her counterpart; his eyes were fixed lustfully on Batgirl and was trying to stifle a holler as he filled the woman’s throat with a hot jet of semen. The couple laughed spitefully as if they had achieved some sort of sick retribution for their previous botched encounter with Batgirl. The woman wiped her face and sneered at Barbara as the satisfied pair vacated the floodlight’s luminance, leaving the heroine to drown alone in solitude.

Batgirl’s begging had turned to quiet crying as her shoulders dipped under the slopping slurry. It was incredibly foolish of her to venture out here alone, she thought regretfully as quicksand creepily crawled up her neck. Defeated sobs left her doomed body as she accepted her fate; Barbara feared she was seconds away from being fully consumed by the swampy sand, and no one was going to save her…

A gasp came from the teary eyed Batgirl as quicksand pooled around her face. She couldn’t believe who she was seeing through her blurred vision. Barbara let out a grateful sigh of relief as her arms reached up from the syrupy sand.

‘For a crime syndicate’s secret hideout, security sure seems a bit lax,’ joked Green Arrow, Oliver Queen as he tossed a life saving line to the nearly sunken superheroine.

‘I don’t think they’re hanging around,’ suggested Black Canary, Dinah Lance, on the lookout for thugs, while Arrow carefully extracted the imperiled Batgirl from the gooey death pit. ‘Hurry Oliver…’
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:31 am

Another one of the Gotham Girl in goo…

40A81D6E-9A8E-4F65-AEFC-34D2D151A80A.jpeg

‘I dunno,’ debated a hesitant Batgirl, considering Harley Quinn’s offer. ‘It seems too good to be true. How do I know you’re not leading me into another trap?’

‘You don’t, pet,’ giggled Harley, ‘But under the circumstances, do you really want to limit your options?’ the clown queen pointed out that Batgirl was quite confined in Poison Ivy’s jungle jail cell; the locked down lass was imprisoned in a small, cramped cage, carefully crafted of bamboo bars tied together meticulously with strong, sturdy vines. Batgirl was void of her trusty utility belt, which held a host of instruments that would enable her to escape.

‘What’s the catch?’ wondered Batgirl, leering at Harley suspiciously.

The jovial jester laughed playfully at the captured crime fighter, ‘YOU are! That’s the problem. The longer you hang around, the more my girlfriend is gonna pay attention to YOU, and not ME!’

‘So you’re going to just let me go because you’re the jealous type?’ inquired Batgirl, looking seriously unconvinced. ‘Aren’t you afraid she’s going to be totally pissed off when she finds out you sprung me loose?’

‘Bad attention is still attention, sweetie,’ winked Harley, as she yanked on a bamboo lever with all her weight, tripping the door mechanism for Batgirl’s constrictive container.

As one side of the bamboo box rattled and rose up, the beautiful girl in bat-tights rolled out of her confined compartment and jumped to her sexy boot heels. Her next move was deciding which direction to run, as she scanned her immediate surroundings and picked one of the nearby trailheads.

‘I wouldn’t go that way honey,’ advised Harley, lounging in a pretty pose atop the empty bamboo cell, ‘unless you want to join Ivy’s plant pals for dinner.’

Harley hopped down from the conniving coop, placed her hands on Batgirl’s shoulders and turned the hurrying heroine 180 degrees to face another pathway. ‘Try going that-a-way, sweet thing,’ guided Harley, ‘You’ll find that path to be much more… quick.’

Batgirl donated and skeptical glare to a snickering Harley as she started off into the jungle brush. She knew she was probably going to regret Harley’s supposed “help” but anything was better than crouching any longer in that compact cubicle.

The jungle rainforest path eventually opened up into a sunny, sandy clearing, hinting to Batgirl that she was nearing the forest edge and the advent of civilization.

Halfway through the clearing, Batgirl’s balance was interrupted by a stumble. The sand beneath her feet had become spongy and saturated, and her boots started to dip under the surface. As she tried to lift one foot, the other would plunge a little deeper. ‘Ugh! My legs are sinking!’ she whined, as the wet silt liquified under her heels. ‘It’s quicksand!’ cried the stuck superheroine, slowly slipping into the sucking sand trap.

Whimpering and struggling ensued, as gritty goop gulped down Batgirl’s long legs in fishnet pantyhose. ‘UHN! I’m super stuck in this ooze!’ she lamented, helplessly watching the soupy sand crawl up her vulnerable thighs.

‘Ugh! I can’t get out! UHN!’ pouted Batgirl, wiggling and wailing desperately in the sticky swamp that was sucking her deeper. Bubbling bog squelched and slurped down her trapped body as she tried frantically to escape.

As the liquid soil engulfed her hips, she tried to push down to keep from sinking; a move that only made matters worse as the gobbling ground merely swallowed her hands.

Batgirl tried to remain still but the quicksand continued persistently to envelope her, oozing up her spandex covered midsection and welcoming her breasts into its gruesome grip. Cries of panic spilled into the jungle canopy from the sinking superhero as soaked sand slipped over her heaving chest and shoulders…

‘Ohh, that is sooo fucking hot… Ohmygod… (GASP) Baby, I’m cu… UHHH!!’ exclaimed Poison Ivy as she surrendered with elation to an orgasmic release. Harley slowed her hand from vigorously rubbing between Ivy’s legs to a gentle caress as her girlfriend’s body writhed in ecstasy.

‘mMm, do you like watching poor, sexy Batgirl sinking in that icky quicksand?’ probed Harley in a soft voice as she nibbled on Ivy’s earlobe and licked her neck.

‘Oh, YES baby,’ a squirming Ivy admitted, panting heavily as the pair of sadistic sweethearts watched the struggling superheroine from somewhere nearby, ‘Oooh, it’s sucking her under… Mmmm…’

Harley paused a deep kiss with Ivy. ‘Should we get her outta there?’ queried Quinn, licking her lips while she ogled the chin deep heroine nearly submerged in the treacherous quagmire.

‘Yes, we don’t want to lose this one,’ Ivy sighed and added, ‘You’re up next.’

Poison “Pam” handed her lover a six sided die with words inscribed on each side. The half dozen of the diabolical die’s choices read as follows: quicksand; tentacle dungeon; tar pit; carnivorous plant; three way; dealer’s choice. Batgirl had been involuntarily adopted as the subject in a cruel, kinky game of chance orchestrated by the devious duo who were having fetish-fueled sex at the heroine’s expense.

Harley rolled the corrupt cube onto the jungle floor beside the girls’ entangled legs. ‘Dealer’s choice,’ she smirked, rising up from her partner’s love heat to rescue the drowning damsel before the quicksand finished its meal.

‘Well, what’s it gonna be? What do we do to her next?’ asked Ivy, with excited anticipation.

Harley turned, shooting a provocative gaze with a sinful smile at Ivy. ‘I dunno,’ she giggled, ‘Does it really matter?’…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:58 pm

15C91F36-9731-4EFA-B696-11D653B0282C.jpeg

Exhausted and breathless, Batgirl ran for her life through the entangled foliage of the tropical island jungle. Literally nipping at her heels were Poison Ivy’s pet “snake plants”, enormous, animated, unrooted abominations of their benevolent namesakes.

Some of the fast moving flora had caught up to the fleeing Batgirl, grasping her cape and forcing her to ditch it in order to shake the serpent shrubbery.

As the cape-less crime fighter fled the ferocious foliage following her fervently, Batgirl noticed something peculiar about her assailants; whenever they would pass under an opening in the jungle canopy, the snake plants would recoil in direct sunlight; the sinister, slithering weeds were extremely photosensitive. Gambling on a hunch, Batgirl made a break for the beach, where she might stand a chance with some solar security.

Stumbling out of the woods onto the sandy shoreline, Batgirl turned to see if her action would bring her deliverance; one of the snake plants lunged from its shady cover onto the sunlit sand before instantly shriveling up into dust like a suicidal vampire. The rest of Ivy’s persistent pets simply paced in the shadows, as if awaiting an early sunset.

Batgirl eyed the jungle shadows nervously as she backed up in the beach sand that was becoming wet and sticky under her high heeled boots. She knew she was still several meters from the water, yet the ground was oddly saturated…

A sense of unsteadiness overcame Batgirl as she looked down with a gasp at her sinking legs; the beach underneath her had turned into quicksand. Struggling helplessly, the steadily sinking superheroine fought to stay upright and free herself from the sand that was quickly swallowing her. The gooey beach crept up over Batgirl’s boots and greedily crawled over her knees as the Gotham girl tried not to panic. Batgirl bit her lip and moaned in vane as she tried to wiggle herself loose. Syrupy sand poured in tightly around her trapped thighs.

Thick, cement-like silt held her legs firmly as its suction dragged the fatigued Batgirl’s body deeper and deeper with every struggle. Whimpers escaped her lips as the overwhelmed heroine could do nothing the stop the ceaseless sand from slurping her captured body under.

Drained and defeated, a waist-deep Batgirl was too tired to continue fighting against the clutches of the terrible quicksand.

‘Help me!’ Batgirl cried, as Poison Ivy’s figure emerged from the jungle growth to observe the drowning damsel. The hopeless hero was at the mercy of everything perilous on this stupid island, and unsure which peril would be the most terrible demise. Having her nemesis rescue her would at least buy her some precious time. ‘Please!’ pleaded Batgirl, ‘I’m sinking fast!’

Ivy considered her options, and decided not to show her hand until Batgirl was at least chin deep in the awful beach bog. Until then, the viney villainess sat back under the shady jungle trees, stroked her snake plant and watched with sadistic enjoyment as the sinky shoreline continued to devour the helpless heroine…

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:00 pm

B79C1CE6-D78A-4535-94F2-8C087A40CAD8.jpeg

Batgirl awoke groggily and disoriented on the floor of… a spooky forest? ‘Wh..where am I?’ she pondered aloud, rubbing her temples to try and sooth a splitting headache.

This was actually more like a yucky swamp, she surmised after noticing the vast boggy ground around her nest in the tall grass.

Checking for scrapes and bruises, Batgirl was amazed to find that she was injury free. ‘No rips or stains on my leotard. Not even a snag in my nylons,’ she assessed, admiring her flawless, stocking covered legs and the striking, spandex bat-suit hugging her slender physique. Everything seemed ok yet Batgirl was plagued with the eerie feeling that something wasn’t right.

She was certain she had been drugged; she had no concrete concussion signs or symptoms and her headache and weariness felt hangoverish.

Batgirl was puzzled. ‘Why roofie me and drop me off all the way out here without so much as a scratch?’ she asked herself as she began to rise carefully up on the heels of her ankle-boots.

As she set off into the mucky marsh, the costumed crime fighter tried to remember where she was and what she was doing before her apparent blackout. ‘The Halloween party… drinks with a friend at the bar… and then I woke up here,’ Batgirl recalled, still wincing from her throbbing head pain. ‘It doesn’t make any sense,’ she concluded, ‘I’m probably dreaming this…’

‘Oh my pretty boots!’ she whined, frowning at the mud caked on her cute little kicks. ‘Ew, so disgusting,’ complained Batgirl, with a scrunched nose. It seemed her exit strategy included an inevitable traverse through some menacing looking goo. No matter which direction she seemed to choose, she was going to have to cross over some treacherous bog. She sighed and resigned to the fact that her adorable shoes and sexy leg wear were going to be trashed.

Carefully placing one boot heel after another in the squishy soil, Batgirl slowly sauntered through the swamp. Before long she felt the weight of the gripping gunk pulling her legs down, making it increasingly difficult to lift her feet.

Eventually, the bogged Batgirl couldn’t lift her legs at all; they seemed glued in the gritty goo. ‘Ugh! I’m stuck!’ she whined, while twisting and turning to try and free her gooped gams from the gurgling ground.

Her annoyance quickly elevated to a level of anxiety at the sensation of her legs slipping deeper into the bog. ‘(GASP) I’m sinking!’ cried Batgirl, realizing her perilous plight, ‘Ohmygod! I’m in QUICKSAND!’

The swampy sand’s sucking grip on Batgirl’s sinking legs was unbreakable. Her defiant struggling produced nothing but a quicker descent into the churning, bubbling pit. Slimy grit oozed up her nylon wrapped thighs as she desperately fought to escape. Anxious whimpers squeaked from her lips as frightened tears rolled down her cheeks.

Feelings of utter hopelessness and panic rushed over Batgirl as the insatiable sand pit swallowed her hips and soaked into her leotard. Wretched slurping and squelching sounds surrounded her helpless body as it was greedily claimed by the quicksand. Her dainty whimpers turned to cries of terror as the quivering quagmire gulped down her spandex covered body. Batgirl was manic; she couldn’t control her breathing and was dizzy with despair as the quaking quicksand poured in over her heaving chest.

Light headed and nearing a total blackout, she thought he heard someone calling her name. The ground began to shake as if the nasty quicksand was opening up to take its final gulps of Batgirl’s doomed body, when she heard it again…

‘Kate,’ the voice called urgently, ‘Kate, honey…’

Kate Kane awoke groggily and disoriented on the bar at… the Halloween party? Her friend Georgia Jenkins was beside her, shaking her gently and calling her name, ‘Kate, sweetie. We’ve got to get you out of here. You keep passing out, honey. That ain’t right.’

Clad in a naughty nurse costume, Georgia helped a doorman carry Kate through the crowd of costumed partygoers, outside to an awaiting cab. After gently placing the boozed Batgirl in the back, Georgia hopped in and instructed the driver, ‘Gotham General, please.’

Kate looked up at her friend dizzily with one eye open. ‘Wh..what happened?’ she asked, wiping drool from the corner of her lip.

‘You gotta learn to keep your cocktails covered, girlfriend,’ cautioned Georgia, ‘I think someone tried to shanghai our pretty li’l Batgirl, here.’

Kate yawned, ‘I had the most awful dream,’ she reported, ‘I destroyed my boots…’ without continuing, Kate curled up in Georgia’s lap and drifted off again in the back of the hospital bound taxi…
Last edited by Jinn on Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:57 pm

All of these are fantastic! Especially her luscious legs in that last one!
I'm sure glad these AI programs do hosiery so well! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:34 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:All of these are fantastic! Especially her luscious legs in that last one!
I'm sure glad these AI programs do hosiery so well! :D

Thanks!
That purple Batgirl one was from the ‘Epic Photo Gasm v31’ filter on sexy.ai. The realism is great with that filter and the legwear always look fantastic. I just wish I could tame my prompts to get a more frightened expression with that specific filter. Most of the time they look pouty and posey which isn’t bad but I need a little more terror. It’s quicksand after all. Most of the sexy.ai filters put out great expressions.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:33 pm

B55CEF45-C6BF-491F-9B18-696ED0103D24.jpeg

Take care in the places that you’ll trick-or-treat,
‘Cause your candy is not the only thing sticky.
You may find something that’s not so sweet,
In the pumpkin patch where the soil is icky.

One wrong step will plop you down to your knees;
You’ll be stuck in the goop on Halloween Night.
None of the living will answer your pleas,
As you struggle in quicksand and sink out of sight.
Last edited by Jinn on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:45 pm

Oooo, clever! Cosplay Supergirl trick-or-treated at the wrong house! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:58 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Oooo, clever! Cosplay Supergirl trick-or-treated at the wrong house! :D

The house was haunted as hell, and all she got from it was goosebumps. It was Google Maps that totally fucked her over.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:46 pm

Exquisite
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Return to “AI Creations”