Jinn’s AI Swamp

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Jinn’s AI Swamp

Postby cerberus » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:13 pm

Like the alternative Supergirl costume, that's really nice. The story is excellent as well and it looks like it hasn't finished yet. Can't wait to see what comes through the portal.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:59 pm

cerberus wrote:Like the alternative Supergirl costume, that's really nice.

Thanks! The red and white always looks slick on her. It was also easier to color match to the ‘Part I’ aqua slime while SG wasn’t in her traditional colors. I was getting better results when I had ‘blue slime’ in the prompts, so I generated most of my prototypes with her in alternate colors.

I had to airbrush the hell out of this one. Besides the slime color change, SG had extra fingers on both hands, a fucked up ‘S’, and serious buck teeth.

cerberus wrote:The story is excellent as well and it looks like it hasn't finished yet. Can't wait to see what comes through the portal.

Thank you. This was a story that I didn’t know how to start, let alone end. Sometimes plot twists fall out of Phantom Zone portals. I wasn’t planning on a Part III but I left the door (or the portal) open in case I got inspired.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 am

Blue Monday, purple predicament…

44822DA0-6061-4CA2-95B0-EAF2A53C35F9.jpeg

The Amethyst Temple was not as much a temple as it was a canyon. The tall narrow walls seemed organic yet cathedral-like in appearance, but the lack of a roof technically made the sanctuary an outdoor venue.

The strikingly beautiful Wonder Woman approached one of the three ground level temple access points at the bottom of the deep chasm. The towering violet walls of glimmering gemstones were awe inspiring and seemed to have a natural aura of energy to them. She could understand how the recently evicted priestesses found spiritual significance there. In their presence, one could feel a life force emitting from the pretty purples and vibrant violets.

The Sapphire Sisterhood, were the keepers and protectors of the Amethyst Temple, until the evil sorceress Circe resurfaced and ousted the congregation of priestesses from their sacred space. This was no small feat, as the Sisterhood were formidable spell casters who were adept at utilizing the power of the temple’s crystals and gemstones to achieve unique and incredible supernatural phenomena.

Just as adept at sorcery and perhaps several times more deadly, Circe was on a mission to exploit the powerful stones and jewels that were abundant in the carved out canyon. Harnessing their energy was paramount to her plan, and Diana the lovely and mighty Princess of Themyscira was about to crash her one-woman power plundering party.

The floor of the temple in the canyon junction was a remarkably glossy and flat purple gemstone surface. The uncanny amethyst was eerily blemish free, with zero noticeable imperfections and a finish as clear and smooth as glass. Wonder Woman admired the beautiful floor space as her boot heels clicked on its clean, pristine surface.

‘Welcome to my new lair, Princess,’ greeted Circe from high up on the steps of a lavender marble altar in the center of the sanctuary. The sadistic sorceress sounded sinister as ever with her back turned, her eyes closed and her arms raised, ‘I’ve been expecting you.’

‘This “lair” isn’t yours, Circe,’ rebutted Diana, as she confidently entered the shadowy, jewel lined ravine, ‘It belongs to the Sapphire Sisterhood. It’s time to give…’

‘It’s time for you to witness the power of my acquisition,’ interrupted Circe, turning and raising a long, silver staff. Affixed at the end of the bright baton was a polished pear-sized purple sapphire, clutched by three silver claws. Inside the sapphire was a glowing artifact, that seemed to hum and pulse in anticipation as Circe faced the apprehensive Amazon before her.

‘I don’t have time for that,’ spat Wonder Woman, crouching in a battle-ready stance and preparing to pounce.

The jewel at the end of Circe’s wand began to illuminate blindingly as the sorceress seemed to be enveloped by its emitting energy.

Diana shielded her eyes as the empowered enchantress pointed her wand and unleashed an incantation:
‘Sacred stone of hallowed floor,
Wake to feed and thirst no more!
Turn your amethyst to jelly,
Suck Princess down into your belly!’

A bright beam of energy burst from the witch’s wand, hitting the floor under Wonder Woman as she raised her armored bracelets to shield herself. The glossy gemstone surface instantly began to soften and shift. The bewildered beauty felt her balance wane as she looked down at her suddenly disappearing boots.

‘I’m sinking!’ gasped Wonder Woman, as the once solid rock beneath her turned to a gelatinous purple goo, ‘My legs!’ Struggling ensued as the liquifying floor drew Diana’s calves down into the stretchy, squishy substance.

‘Your legs indeed,’ quietly remarked Circe, ogling Wonder Woman admiringly. The naughty necromancer licked her lips while enjoying the sight of Diana’s toned, tantalizing thighs flexing and fighting against the strong suction of the sinking trap. The wily witch found the sexy heroine’s plight to be deliciously arousing.

The gooey, animated amethyst seemed alive, as it noticeably sucked and slurped at Wonder Woman’s legs like a hungry mouth licking a lollipop. She wasn’t merely sinking, she was being gulped diabolically down to her doom.

Thick, purple paste puckered and pulled at Wonder Woman’s thighs as she grabbed her Lasso of Truth. With a lightning quick dispatch, Diana looped the golden rope around a nearby protruding rock, and pulled it taut to keep herself from being sucked further into the ghastly, gluttonous goop.

‘Your trinkets won’t save you,’ balked Circe, reaching down to grab a handful of stringy purple slime from the fluid floor before raising her staff and citing another spell:
‘Golden, glowing length of rope,
That gives your sinking Princess hope,
From end to end, through every loop,
Replace thee with this strand of goop!’

Violet energy blasted from the wicked wand, zapping the lasso. Immediately Diana’s lifeline was magically switched with the snakey goo in Circe’s other hand. Wonder Woman was left holding a long, slippery length of slime while the evil enchantress gifted herself the golden lasso.

Diana released the useless purple tentacle as the gobbling gunk squished its greedy gooeyness over her alluring hips. ‘You won’t get away with this, Circe,’ protested Wonder Woman, wiggling and writhing defiantly as the unpleasant purple blob ceaselessly consumed her helpless body, ‘There must be a way to stop you!’

‘There is my pet,’ revealed the storytelling sorceress, ‘The amulet on my wand is made of a volatile sapphire stone. Sudden extreme temperature changes would shatter it to pieces.’ Circe continued spilling the beans braggingly, practically oblivious to the fact that she was clutching the Lasso of Truth; she was involuntarily compelled to unveil her secrets by the power of Wonder Woman’s righteous rope.

‘Inside the gem is a captured “Violet Lantern” power ring, under the influence of the Sisterhood’s sorcery,’ Circe boasted, ‘The gem that binds it is dripping with magic. Besides supplying the ring with power, the sapphire also fools the ring into thinking it is still on its host’s finger.

Wonder Woman was still listening but her attention was mostly taken by the purple goo, gulping and gurgling around her waist. Horrible squelching and sucking sounds belched from the blob as it lapped and licked at the defenseless Diana, splattering slime onto her breasts as it pulled the princess deeper.

‘If the Sisterhood’s sapphire is broken, the ring will…’ the rambling sorceress, started to confess again before finally pausing in confusion.

Shaking her head, Circe threw the lasso onto the altar steps in disgust. ‘Trickery!’ she hissed, angry and ashamed at her own foolishness. ‘No matter,’ the witch scolded, ‘My secrets will do you no good when you’re smothered in the bowels of the blob!’

‘No! UHN!’ whimpered Wonder Woman, wiggling her shoulders desperately as purple plasm oozed up her arms and buried her breasts. The hopeless Amazon knew in mere moments she would be completely devoured by the violet, viscous, villainous goo.

‘Yes! Oh, yes!’ laughed Circe, standing over the doomed Diana, watching the purple princess-eater gulp down the last few mouthfuls of superheroine.

‘No means NO,’ a voice boomed from above, before an intense burst of freezing wind enveloped the glowing sapphire at the end of Circe’s wand. The blast encased the gem and its captive content in a block of steaming ice.

‘Sorry I’m late,’ apologized a floating, feminine figure, lowering down from the open sky above the canyon, ‘I thought you meant the Amethyst Temple healing center in San Pedro. No evil sorceresses and spells there, just chill lesbians and vegan smoothies.’

‘Supergirl?!’ snarled the surprised sorceress, her mouth agape as she panned her shocked stare from her frozen amulet to the fearless, fluttering female.

‘Kara!’ cried Diana, up to her chin in the oozing amethyst with an appetite.

Wonder Woman wasn’t the only audience for Circe’s blabbered boasting. Kara’s super-hearing had picked up the revealing rant from high above the temple, prompting the cunning Kryptonian to make her move.

The enraged enchantress Circe raised her frosted staff, and began to chant:
‘Cavern walls with gemstones bright,
Encircling the Maid of Might…’

The sorceress’s spell was prematurely punted by glowing hot, concentrated beams from the Kryptonian’s eyes. The heroine’s heat vision focused on the iced amulet, instantly superheating the sapphire, which shattered into hundreds of scattering shards.

‘GYAAARR!! MY WAND!!’ screamed Circe, as the separated stone liberated the trapped Violet Lantern ring inside. The ring hovered motionless momentarily before it began to vibrate and rotate. In a split second the glowing band shot up and out of the canyon as if in an urgent haste, disappearing instantly.

‘Help! Kara!!’ pleaded the Princess of Themyscira, as squishy purple slime poured in over her face, ‘It’s sucking me d…BLUBLUBLUBBB…’ Wonder Woman’s cries were stifled as the the thick, sticky goo slurped her under.

The quick thinking Supergirl grabbed the Lasso of Truth and swiftly flew over to the drowning Diana. Kara reached down into the plum colored peril pond to grab a handful of Amazon under the surface.

As Supergirl began to pull the wiggling Wonder Woman from the terrible trap, the incensed Circe rallied and regrouped for a counter assault.

Raising her hands into the air, the wild eyed witch revved up to cast every evil incantation she had in her arsenal upon the struggling superheroines.

As the irate enchantress rhymed off a blinding light spell, Kara lassoed the pissed off spell caster, and yanked her screaming from the altar steps into the gurgling goo of her own conjuring. ‘NOOOOO!!!’ shrieked the sorceress as her body was quickly engulfed by the overwhelming aubergine ooze. The purple pit belched spitefully as it swallowed Circe completely into its gooey guts.

Supergirl had been temporarily blinded by Circe’s swan song spell, and worst of all she had let go of Diana, losing her in the belching pit-blob. ‘Diana! DIANA!!’ called the scurrying superheroine, frantically feeling under the purple slime for her consumed companion.

From out of nowhere, the recently rescued Violet Lantern ring shot down like lightning into the aquafied amethyst. The putrid purple pool heaved and separated as something began to emerge from its depths.

Haloed by brilliant violet light, the figure of Wonder Woman rose from her death trap, bearing the power ring. Adorned in magnificent purple armor, the Amazon was trimmed with mauve and violet accessories including a daring new eye mask. Diana had been chosen by the ring to become the newest “Star Sapphire”.

‘Diana!’ gasped Supergirl, admiring her friend’s new look, ‘WOW! You’re a Violet Lantern! The ring must have…’

‘The Sapphire Sisterhood was responsible for the death of this ring’s former bearer,’ stated Wonder Woman, looking as stoic and serious as she was sizzling and sexy in her new persona, ‘They must be punished swiftly and severely.’

‘Hey um, Di,’ intervened a confused Supergirl, courteously, ‘I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, hun.’

The Star Sapphire Wonder Woman sighed before delivering a hard fact to her friend, establishing an uncomfortable standoff in the Amethyst Temple, ‘Then I’m afraid we have a problem…’
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:57 pm

Big finish for the second half. Open wide. Take a deep breath. Get sucked in.

FAF81273-B03A-4517-8752-4ADC0DA1EAD7.jpeg

The two friends traded determined glares in a tense stare down, hovering over the steps of the temple’s altar.

‘Stay out of my way, Kara,’ warned Wonder Woman, in her new, glowing violet “Star Sapphire” uniform, ‘I don’t want to hurt you.’

‘Don’t worry Di, you won’t,’ assured Supergirl confidently, getting ready for a battle with her beautiful bestie.

The pair of powerful heroines faced each other motionless, waiting for the other to flinch in a “Wild West” style showdown in the Amethyst Temple.

Whoever drew first, it was impossible to tell. Both girls seemed to simultaneously erupt into their Richter scale-worthy, synchronized slugfest. They wrestled in the air, inside and outside of the temple canyon. They struck each other with punches and kicks, threw each other onto the ground, pounced on one another, wrestled some more and repeated the whole process.

Kara knew even from sparring with Diana in training that she was an apex competitor. But this was very different; this was a real tilt. Not only was Wonder Woman going full throttle, her resolve was influenced by that damn ring. Supergirl had met her match.

Wonder Woman began to use the ring to zap Supergirl quite aggressively with energy blasts. This was beginning to piss off the Kryptonian very much, and she returned fire with an angry dose of heat vision.

Instinctually Wonder Woman would have raised her bracelets to defend herself from the attack. Instead she was inclined to raise the ring which surprisingly absorbed the super hot beams. The ring seemingly gained power; it strangely didn’t require a Violet Lantern battery for a charge.

An idea coursed through Wonder Woman’s mind as she faced her fiery friend. ‘I’m sorry Kara,’ she regretted, pointing the ring at Supergirl, ‘I have to do this.’ Wonder Woman lunged at her pretty opponent and began to draw the Kryptonian’s power into the ring, like a violet vampire. Supergirl was paralyzed by the assault and after a few agonizing moments she fell unconsciously limp and powerless into the Star Sapphire’s arms…

When Supergirl awoke she was lying on the steps of the altar inside the Amethyst Temple. Standing over her were six members of the Sapphire Sisterhood, including their elder, Sister Elora. Garbed in form fitting lavender hooded robes, the Sisters appeared youthful and elegant for a group of women a millenium in age.

‘She is conscious,’ one of the Sisters noted as Kara’s eyes met those of the surrounding congregation. ‘She is without power,’ another quietly observed.

‘Brave Kara ZorEl,’ began Sister Elora, crouching down beside the subdued Supergirl, ‘Where is the Sorceress Circe?’

Kara motioned toward the putrid purple pit, which emitted unpleasant sounding gas bubbles as if confirming the Kryptonian’s claim.

‘Wonder Woman,’ warned Supergirl, laboring to sit up, ‘Sh..She has the ring. I thinks it’s corrupt. She used it to drain my powers. She’s acting strange, and… she’s looking for you.’

The Sisterhood looked at each other as if their suspicions had been manifested.

‘She said she was going to deliver strict justice,’ claimed the handicapped heroine, ‘She said you’re “responsible” for killing a Star Saphhire.’

‘We are,’ admitted Sister Elora, in a matter of fact tone, ‘We did not actually kill Sister Xiola ourselves. We had Circe perform the task. We are forbidden to bring direct harm upon a fellow Sister.’

Kara frowned. ‘What’s the difference?’ she spat.

‘Sister Elora, you are revealing too much!’ cautioned one of the other Sisters.

‘She knew too much already,’ rebutted Sister Elora, smiling at the sour faced Supergirl.

‘Sister Xiola was a brilliant, talented Violet Lantern,’ continued Elora, rising and signaling for two Sisters to flank the injured superheroine, ‘But she failed to utilize the full power of her ring. We simply relieved her of that burden.’

‘So you had Circe murder her in order to steal her ring?’ queried Kara, as a pair of Sisters lifted her up by the arms.

‘More or less,’ continued Elora, pacing on the limestone walkway at the foot of the altar, ‘Until Circe betrayed us, and stole the ring for herself. That is when you and your friend arrived and helped to rid us of our… bad apple.’ The elder Sister faced Kara and smirked.

‘And now, sweet Supergirl,’ announced Sister Elora, pointing at the perilous pit, ‘It is time for you to join Circe in your eternal amethyst grave. Throw her in.’

‘No! Please, wait! UHN!!’ cried Supergirl, resisting pathetically in her weakened state as her ushers dragged her to the edge of the pit. The Sisters heaved the captured Kara out into the middle of the awaiting amethyst ooze, where she landed with a horrible ‘GBLORP’ sound.

Weak, vulnerable and powerless, Kara moaned helplessly, struggling her slowly sinking heeled boots futilely in the ghastly, gobbling goop. She strenuously pumped her long legs. Stretchy purple slime clung to her calves like stringy toffee as she tried desperately to escape the treacherous trap. Each time she struggled, the goo sucked her lovely legs deeper. Soon, the super sticky substance had swallowed her knees, and was slurping down her silky thighs.

‘Please, don’t do this!’ begged Supergirl, as the icky slime gurgled awfully around her trapped legs. Thick, gooey quickslime puckered and pulled at her helpless hips. With a gruesome, gurgling gulp the menacing mire sucked Kara down to her spandex covered waist.

‘UHN!’ whimpered the sinking Supergirl, anxiously biting her lip and begging, ‘It’s sucking me in! Please Sisters, help me!’

The Sisterhood were gathered along the walkway beside the purple pool. Silent, guilty faces watched horrified as the sinister slime sucked the struggling superheroine deeper and deeper into its depths. Sister Elora looked stoic and satisfied, as if justice was being served.

Someone else seeking justice was hovering down into the temple from above.

‘Your murderous scheme ends now, Sisterhood,’ proclaimed Wonder Woman, glowing white hot over the congregation. The violet color of her halo, her armor and her ring were all gone. Mysteriously, she was a colorless Lantern, a Star without a Sapphire. She appeared to have a reflective surface, like a shiny silver mirror… or chrome.

‘Behold! The cursed ring is void of color! Its evil will consume us!’ shrieked one of the Sisters.

‘Silence!’ snapped Sister Elora, raising her hand and glaring resentfully at Wonder Woman.

‘Diana!’ cried Supergirl, her arms mired in purple gunk. The churning slime pit slurped at her breasts as it relentlessly dragged her hopeless body deeper.

The “Chrome” Lantern Wonder Woman paid no attention to the sinking superheroine. She began to vibrate and glow brightly, preparing to unleash her punishment.

‘Yeees, enact your vengeance Wonder Woman’ egged Elora, inviting the determined Diana to retaliate, ‘Strike each and everyone of us down while your pretty friend drowns in the sucking slime.’

Diana glanced momentarily at Kara, who was on the verge of being totally devoured by the purple pit.

‘Deliver your justice, or save Supergirl,’ offered Elora, sneering deviously, ‘Choose your next move soon, Princess of Themyscira; Supergirl is disappearing rather quickly.’

Wonder Woman’s appearance of confidence was replaced by a look of painful uncertainty. She was battling an internal opponent as deep and devouring as the insatiable sludge swallowing Supergirl.

‘Diana!’ pleaded Kara, as viscous violet ooze poured in over her breasts and gulped down her shoulders, ‘Don’t do it! This isn’t you! It’s the ring!’

The ring, thought Diana. She was finally starting to realize that it was controlling her and forcing her to do its bidding. It was using her to kill, and had no reservations about letting her dear friend perish.

Wonder Woman grasped the ring with her opposite hand and began to pry it off her finger. The ring was not letting go easily, and she found herself pulling intensely to try and remove it. Yelling loudly and battling against the ring and its oppressive influence, the adamant Amazon strained with all her might to dislodge the crooked chrome band. Oddly, it was not actually stuck physically to her finger; rather it was gripping her soul.

When the ring released her, the chrome, the mask, the glow and the anger immediately vanished from Wonder Woman. Although severely drained from her struggle with the conniving chrome power ring, the Amazon Princess was back to her normal self.

Throwing the shiny ring onto the limestone, Diana unhooked her lasso and ran exhausted to the edge of the pit. ‘Kara!’ cried the panting Princess, lobbing a lifeline to her nearly sunken super friend, ‘I’m here Kara! Grab on!’

With tears of both joy and terror in her eyes, Supergirl fought with all her remaining strength to free her arms from the slurping slime and grab the looped end of the lasso.

Sister Elora dashed greedily for the ring, pushing her fellow Sisters out of the way in the process. Her aggressive lunge even sent one of them plunging into the pit, where the gluttonous, gluey goo gladly began to gulp the screaming priestess down to her doom.

The ring had other plans, however. Vibrating and spinning, the band began to roll, wheeling by Elora and the remaining Sisters, bouncing twice on the solid stone and landing in the purple stained open palm of none other than the previously sunken sorceress, Circe.

Laughter erupted from the slime drenched witch as she placed the ring on her finger. Glowing energy shrouded Circe, granting her unbridled power and the sleek, reflective appearance of a Chrome Lantern. Her eyes were burning white orbs, her robes were like mirrored auroras.

‘Now,’ the empowered agent of evil proclaimed to the horror of the Sapphire Sisterhood, ‘Feel my wrath!’

Circe’s arm jolted as the ring shot out multiple manifested chrome tentacles. Each slithering silver arm found a target; three stunned, scared Sisters were snatched up by the sorceress’s serpents. Maniacal roaring bellowed from the wicked witch as she cast each of the priestesses into the deadly amethyst slime pit.

A fourth panic stricken Sister ran for her life before one of Circe’s chrome creepers caught her. Lifting her high above the pit, it dropped her head first into the purple goo. Her legs kicked and thrusted hysterically as her incapacitated body was swallowed alive.

‘Mercy!’ begged Sister Elora, on her knees with her hands clasped in prayer, ‘I beg you, kind and gentle sorceress for your gift of Mercy!’

‘Kind and gentle,’ mocked Circe, commanding a ring’s tentacle to coil around Elora’s throat and lift her off the limestone. The choking elder Sister’s eyes bulged and her face went blue as her nemesis squeezed the life from her. As Sister Elora’s neck eventually snapped, Circe dropped her lifeless body into the sucking pit with the other frantically flailing Sisters sinking to their deaths.

As Wonder Woman rescued Supergirl from the slime, they could do nothing but watch the grizzly, diabolical demise of the Sisterhood. One by one, each struggling, screaming priestess slowly disappeared forever into a slurping, sucking grave of goo.

‘I’ve saved the best for last,’ bragged Circe, ogling the pair of pretty heroines being corralled by her collective of chrome crawlers. Silvery snakes began to wrap around the lovely ladies’ legs before they could escape. Creepy coilers spiraled tightly around their arms as they protested uselessly.

‘Being the “kind and gentle” sorceress that I am, I’m going to give you ladies a choice,’ began Circe, standing at the altar, licking her silver lips and relishing the feeling of her tentacles squirming and sliding all over the sexy, captured bodies of Wonder Woman and Supergirl. ‘You get to decide which one of you will be the first to drown in the slime,’ bargained the witch as she patted the smooth, marble altar top, ‘…and who will watch with me from up here, as my pretty plaything.’

Circe slinked provocatively onto the altar and opened her robe to reveal the shimmering silver pantyhose on her long, sensual legs. ‘Oh, and the more pleasure I get from one of you delicious girls,’ the sex-hungry sorceress offered in her final ultimatum, spreading her nylon wrapped legs invitingly, ‘…the longer I will let the both of you live.’

The weakened warriors Diana and Kara stared at each other with fear and defeat in their eyes; their conquered bodies squirming desperately in the clutches of the conjured coiling chrome. They knew the chances of them escaping this squishy situation weren’t good.

‘Well now,’ a devilish sounding voice echoed from somewhere in the temple, ‘I’d ALMOST be willing to forget why I came here for a front row seat to THAT performance.’

Emerging from the shadows crept a man in hooded cloak as black as night and a creepy-as-fuck grinning, Thalia theatre mask. Jinn Zou admired the sight of the captured heroines before slowly turning his head to Circe, who was watching nervously.

With a puff of black smoke, Jinn dissolved into thin air, only to reappear behind the startled sorceress.

‘Almost,’ he whispered into her ear. And with that, the insanely sharp blade of a katana came down mercilessly and methodically onto the outstretched arm of the sorceress, severing her ring hand from her body.

‘NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!’
the witch screamed in absolute despair and agony as her hand with the ring still on her finger went flying into the air, discontinuing the Chrome Lantern persona and all of her torturous tentacles.

Grabbing the wild eyed witch by the scruff, Jinn pulled Circe close and once again whispered into her ear, ‘This is for my girlfriend, Sister Xiola.’ Pulling her neck back, Jinn slid the katana agonizingly slow and surgically into Circe’s back, through her heart and out her sternum. The stricken sorceress gasped and choked, as blood spurted out of her mouth.

‘And this is for me,’ added the shadowy assassin, as he removed the blade from the fatally wounded witch. In the blink of an eye Jinn spun a 540 degree horizontal spiral swipe of his sword along Circe’s neck. A long sigh breathed out of the stunned spell caster, fading to silence before her skull rolled off her shoulders, down the altar steps and into the bubbling slime below. Her headless corpse followed, splashing into the purple pit, and slowly sinking into the amethyst abyss.

On the way down the blood soaked altar steps, Jinn picked up the severed ring hand and placed it into a black velvet pouch before tucking it away in his cloak.

‘Why are you here?’ demanded Diana, sitting spent on the walkway, completely appalled by what she just witnessed.

‘The ring sought me. Xiola’s ring. It beckoned me to follow it here,’ admitted the cut-throat killer, ‘Right before it turned you into a Loony Lantern.’

‘Where are you taking it?’ probed Kara, sitting close to Diana as they wiped purple goo from her legs.

‘Don’t you worry about that, sweetheart,’ Jinn instructed, ‘As much as I would love to stay and chit-chat or force you girls into that purple sinky shit for my own enjoyment, I have to fly.’

‘The ring,’ added Supergirl, ‘it’s corrupt, Jinn.’

‘It’s not corrupt, honey,’ debated Jinn, lifting up his grinning mask to reveal the sad frown of a Melpomene theatre mask underneath, ‘It’s haunted.’

And with that, Jinn Zou vanished with his masks, his sword, the ring and a witch’s severed hand into a puff of black smoke.

When every last bit of Circe’s body was consumed, the purple goo reverted back into its solid state. Once again the Amethyst Temple floor was a glossy and flat purple gemstone surface, blemish free, as clear and smooth as glass.

The heroines helped each other to their feet, and spent a long while in a quiet, hugging embrace before putting the temple, with its terror and trauma behind them. Their mental recovery would take much more time than their physical rebound.

Although the amethyst floor was once again solid and safe, Wonder Woman and Supergirl took the longer, narrower limestone walkway around the open space and out of the temple.

Holding hands, neither girl uttered a word; neither of them dared turn to look behind them…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:42 pm

For the sake of inclusivity, quicksand isn’t just for good girls…

09DC888E-8996-4149-9633-8343DBC04549.jpeg

‘Meet us in the swamp he says,’ complained Harley Quinn, as she sloshed her shiny black, platform boots through the sludge and slime of the Everglade mangrove swamp, ‘Just a lil’ hike he says!’

The villainous vixen was starting to regret her promise to her badass boyfriend, Joker. Harley had agreed to rendezvous with the Clown Prince of Crime and a handful of his thugs at a hideout in the swampy Florida wetlands, for a “secret” mission.

As Harley swatted mosquitos, stumbled over deadwood and roots and swatted even more mosquitoes, she recalled her conversation with the crooked crime boss prior to her trip to the treacherous trailhead:

‘Aww, Puddin’, pouted Harley, curling her bottom lip at the Joker as he lounged in his Gotham penthouse lair, ‘I ain’t never been to the Everglades before. I gotta walk through some icky swamp all by my lonesome?’

‘C’mon darlin’, teased the crime lord with a sinister smile, ‘you ain’t scared now, are ya?’

‘N..No JJ,’ frowned the scantily clad supervillain, ‘I just don’t get why I can’t go with you fellas.’

‘I need you here, Doll Face,’ replied Joker, stroking Harley’s head as she knelt down beside him with her chin on his knee, ‘To take care of the things that need takin’ care of. Then you can prance those pretty legs of yours down to sunny Ef-el-eh…’

‘Second fiddle,’ grumbled the sexy sidekick, chomping audibly on a wad of bubble gum as she followed the soggy trail through the mangroves. Those were the words that made Harley think of how Mr. J treated her. She hadn’t felt like she was “first” for him in a long time. That was part of the reason why she wanted out. She didn’t feel special anymore.

What scared her though was the nagging notion that Mr. J knew she wanted to leave him. A betrayal like that would more than likely reap the deadliest consequences. No one betrays the Joker and lived to tell about it, Harley would constantly remind herself and others.

‘Just stay on the trail, darlin’,’ he had coached her, ‘When you see the “DANGER” sign, don’t sweat it, you’re in the right place. Just keep on truckin’ a lil’ bit further and you’ll be right where you need to be.’

‘Just say on the freakin’ trail, he says’ mumbled Harley, as she approached the landmark DANGER sign. The rotted old broken warning placard was leaning badly and was crawling with vines and vegetation. The illegible bottom half was dangling on a rusted old nail.

Beyond the foreboding signpost the trail opened up into a wide, damp depression filled with fermenting foliage and musty moss. Harley could see the narrow trail continuing on the other side.

‘Aw, man! This looks sketchy as hell,’ frowned Harley, as she carefully crept into the concave clearing, ‘But Mr. J said to keep on truckin’, so here goes nothin’.’

The moss beneath Harley’s boots was spongy and saturated. She tested its durability by lightly bouncing on the lush growth. It heaved and rippled eerily as if she were jumping on a waterbed.

Ominous bubbles trickled to the surface as Harley gingerly placed her shiny boots one after another through the stagnate pit. The ground was getting squishier beneath Harley as she nervously picked up the pace. ‘Just a lil’ bit further and…’

Harley began to lose her balance; the patch of moss under her was disintegrating quickly and her long legs began to sink into a churning, squelching quagmire.

‘UHN!’ gasped the gooped girl, as gurgling gunk gobbled her gorgeous gams, ‘Icky, sticky swamp!’

Harley panicked and struggled, shocked by the strength of the slimy suction holding her, and pulling her down. ‘This wasn’t part of the plan!’ she whimpered, as burping brown goo crawled over her boot tops and filthied her fishnets. As the swamp continued to belch and bubble, Harley continued to sink.

The anxious antihero looked around desperately for something to grab onto as her knees dipped into the soft, sticky mire. Her jaw dropped and her heart sank when she noticed the dangling portion of the warning sign behind her. ‘Oh, you gotta be jokin’, right?’ she moaned in denial as her anxiety soared. The vines that were clinging to it had fallen away to reveal the second part of the warning; faded white letters spelling “QUICKSAND” spanned the dangling half of the danger sign.

Slurping swamp mud tugged at her tights, glurping and blorping around her toned thighs as they slipped into the treacherous trap. ‘Quicksand?!’ cried Harley, not wanting to admit it. Nor did she want to admit the other “elephant” in the room; if Mr. J had led her here then he must have known about the sinky sludge pit… Mr. J was on to her.

‘Oh, no no NO!!’ cried Harley, as the horrible bog gulped down her hot little hips, ‘If I can’t get outta this goo, I’m a goner!’ More whimpers squeaked from the vulnerable villain as the gluey gunk sucked her down to her trim, slim waist.

Harley bit her lip nervously, still battling desperately against the unbreakable grip of the quicksand. The deeper she sank, the more grim her situation was becoming.

She was scared; scared of drowning, and scared of a boyfriend who would do this to her. If not this, then something just as icky and awful, she thought. But Joker had seemingly sentenced her to this particular putrid punishment; a slow, agonizing death in Everglade ooze. Alone and lonely, Harley started to cry.

‘Ugh! Ain’t this stuff gotta bottom?’ hoped the sniffling Gotham girl as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her flailing was getting her nothing but deeper. Tired and mired, the crime queen felt herself sadly starting to submit to the quicksand as it slobbered and licked the bare skin of her supple breasts.

‘Toxic,’ a lady’s voice said to Harley from the edge of the pit.

‘Wh..What?’ asked the doomed damsel, as the bubbling bog filled itself with more Harley Quinn.

‘Your boyfriend,’ commented the mystery maiden, standing sultry on confident, elegant legs with a hand on one of her heavenly hips, ‘He’s toxic. That’s why you’re leaving him.’

‘Oh yeah? Whadda you know about it, huh?’ sobbed Harley.

‘He hired me to make sure you went all the way under,’ confessed the contract killer, feeling a tinge of guilt on account of her growing compassion for this villainous victim sinking out of sight before her.

The revelation sent the sobbing, sorrowful bad girl into a blubbering bawlfest. Harley grieved for both the end of her relationship, and the end of her life.

The bogged beauty closed her tear soaked eyes, sniffled once more and stopped wailing. With a defeated sigh, Harley surrendered fully to the quicksand. The paint on her face that was smudged by tears was being covered by thick swamp mud as she disappeared under the mossy muck.

Awaiting her expiration, Harley felt the movement of something looping around her arm and coiling tight. Her body jerked as the lifeline began to pull the sunken criminal out of her death trap.

Harley gasped for air as her rescuer carefully pulled her fit little feminine figure to the solid edge of the quicksand pit.

‘Whatcha go and do that for?’ demanded Harley, collapsing into a heap and panting loudly.

‘You’re welcome?’ quipped the sexy swamp girl, decked out in a super tight fitting camouflage bodysuit, ‘My name is…’

‘I know who you are,’ snapped Harley. ‘Wh..What if I didn’t wanna be rescued, huh?’ she pouted, safe from the sucking sand but mired in self pity, ‘You ain’t a very good hitman!’

‘Who said anything about a hit?’ questioned the bog bandit as she twirled the vine she used to save her would-be victim from a gruesome death.

Confused, Harley tried to make sense of her plight, ‘But..But Mr. J said…’

‘Mr. J said “Make sure she goes under,” nothing more, nothing less,’ interrupted Harley’s red haired rescuer, ‘And well, you went under. As far as I’m concerned, all debts have been paid. My job is done, and you’re free to start your new life.’

‘What if Mr. J meant…’ started the doubtful damsel, dripping with slimy sand and suppositions.

‘You can waste your time reading into it if you really want to,’ cut in the gorgeous girl, sitting down close to Harley, ‘Or you can leave the riddles to the Riddler. If Joker wanted you dead sweetie, he’d have made it perfectly clear.’

‘You mean this was all one big joke?’ considered Harley, looking out at the ghastly goo that had swallowed her alive, ‘This was just a boggy breakup?’

Her counseling confidant nodded and rubbed Harley’s shoulder consolingly. She had already known the Joker wasn’t going to kill Harley. If a psychopath like him was even remotely capable of compassion then his sparing of Harley’s life could have been perceived as just that. He didn’t want her dead, he just wanted to scare the shit out of her on the way out.

‘You’ve been given a second chance, honey. You’re reborn,’ the green girl smiled, ‘Consider this your baptism by bog. From now on, it’s a clean slate; a special opportunity.’

‘I don’t feel special anymore,’ sulked the supervillain as she plucked globs of goop from her skimpy leotard.

‘You are special,’ complimented her caring new companion, giving Harley’s knee a tender little squeeze as she helped wipe the caked mud from her legs.

‘Oh yeah?’ doubted Harley, ‘I bet you say that to all the girls.’

‘Only the ones I save from quicksand pits,’ winked the friendly female.

‘And how many is that?’ Harley wondered.

‘Well, pretty girl,’ she answered, ‘So far, you’re number one.’

Special. Pretty. Number one. Harley had known this girl for less than ten minutes and she had already saved her life, talked her off the ledge and dropped a few flirty compliments. She hadn’t received genuine attention like that in a very long time. She felt smitten. Flattery was going to get this ginger girl everywhere.

‘Hey listen, I’m really sorry for acting like a jerk,’ apologized Harley, wiping swampy soil from her face, ‘Can we start over?’

‘I’d like that,’ nodded the girl, smiling as she put her arm behind Harley and leaned into her dangerously close, picking bits of bog from her mesh body stocking.

Harley took a deep breath, turned to her brand new friend and smiled. ‘Hi,’ she began, staring into her gorgeous green eyes, ‘I’m Harley. Harley Quinn.’

The redheaded rocket waved her hand at the bog, somehow triggering the sunken moss to rise to the surface and once again conceal the deadly quicksand. Footprints in the moss vanished. Vines crawled and coiled back around the dangling DANGER sign. From out of nowhere, the green skinned girl produced a pretty red flower and presented it to Harley.

‘I know who you are,’ she teased, caressing Harley’s cheek with the delicate pedals.

It was too much to resist. Harley felt butterflies as she giggled excitedly and slinked her filthy, frisky body up against Poison Ivy. ‘Touché,’ she whispered, before their eyes closed and their soft lips met…

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 pm

Hot fishnets, hot pic, and hot story! I like it! I wish they would do something like this in the movies with Margot Robbie! Nice job! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:12 pm

These last two were very enjoyable. And a nice open ending for the Harley and Ivy for more adventures as well! Well done.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:49 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Hot fishnets, hot pic, and hot story! I like it! I wish they would do something like this in the movies with Margot Robbie! Nice job! :D

Thanks. Maybe if Barbie had a sexy sinking scene Margot might have bagged that Oscar nomination.

cerberus wrote:These last two were very enjoyable. And a nice open ending for the Harley and Ivy for more adventures as well! Well done.

Thank you. I’ve been thinking about trying something with Poison Ivy. I wish I had as much time as I have ideas.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:53 pm

Jinn wrote:Thanks. Maybe if Barbie had a sexy sinking scene Margot might have bagged that Oscar nomination.

Aaaand that would would have been the only reason I'd have gone to see that movie! :lol:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:27 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Aaaand that would would have been the only reason I'd have gone to see that movie! :lol:

Aww c’mon, I hear it’s a brilliant social commentary.
I might explore a few more Margot Robbiesque Harley Quinn in quicksand/tentacle peril ideas.

Return to “AI Creations”