Jinn’s AI Swamp

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Jinn

Jinn’s AI Swamp

Postby Jinn » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:50 pm

I have very little free time for content creation. A 60-70 hour work week and family life has handcuffed any amateur artist ambitions. So, I’ve been experimenting with AI generated images, completely self serving and catering solely to fucked up fetishes.
In a short time I’ve had a couple AI engines generate thousands of images; some were quite stunning, most were repetitive, boring, partially deformed or didn’t hit the mark so they were left on the cutting room floor, and some were complete dog shit like rejects from Homer’s cloning hammock.
I’m only going to share the ones I think are the best of the bunch. I don’t want to oversaturate like some ninjas on DeviantArt who have turned their galleries into mass AI file dumps, literally thousands of cloned, redundant images. With that being said the vast majority of my images so far have been of just Supergirl, but like I said it’s a self serving experiment.
I’m also writing cheesy paragraphs to accompany each image I post, so I can at least claim to have contributed something creative to the process besides entering key words in a prompt box.
With all that bullshit out of the way, here’s some sinky shit I got a computer to make that I thought was pretty fucking hot.

B0B6A572-86FE-46D0-8066-08DCA49B2F7A.jpeg

Kara revolted in disgust as her leg plopped into the soggy silt on the floor of the jungle. She winced and reluctantly stepped forward into the gritty goo to try and free her sunken calf. Kara’s effort only resulted in her other leg plunging down into the unforgiving quagmire. The thick, gooey earth seemed to suck and slurp at her struggling legs, bubbling and belching almost mockingly at her as she squirmed. As her knees disappeared into the soupy sand Kara gasped at the horror of her situation; she had been lured foolishly into a trap. Kara was now helplessly stuck, and slowly but surely sinking into a bottomless pit of quicksand.

E91A63D1-9F1E-423A-9454-6B4E299A5DD7.jpeg

Adjusting to ‘life’ in the Phantom Zone had required all the resilience and tenacity Kara could afford. Violent storms, murderous bands of ‘prisoners’ and ‘things that go bump in the night’ were an ever present threat. To stay breathing Kara had to keep to a nomadic existence in a treacherous landscape covered with impassable mountains, perilous crevasses, hidden quicksand pits and worst of all, miles and miles and miles of fathomless tar pits…

BF56D326-3B97-4F98-A5EE-9D50C21A0DCD.jpeg

The previous week’s torrential rain and flash flooding had turned the once pristine and populated river basin into an impassable quagmire of deep sand and mud. Searching for survivors, Supergirl flew down to answer a cry for help along a particularly treacherous section of a freshly agitated mudslide. She was sure the cries came from the exact spot she was standing yet she was alone. Kara thought the person may have been sucked into the mud and tried to use her x-ray vision. She winced as a sharp headache had inhibited her ability. The familiar sting of kryptonite exposure… Maybe this was a trap, thought Kara as she tried to get away from… Weakness and a dizzy spell sent Kara staggering into a damp patch of muddy sand. A plopping sound emitted from the mire as Supergirl’s unstable legs plunged down. ‘Got to get away from here’ Kara muttered, struggling and protesting against the suction of the recently sprung quicksand trap. Thick, sucking sand gripped her legs, pulling them deeper and deeper with every struggle. Kara whimpered as her weakened body slowly succumbed to the terrible quicksand. It was now Supergirl’s turn to cry for help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

OBI-wan

Re: Jinn’s AI Swamp

Postby OBI-wan » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:06 am

Here’s a little something I just cooked up.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:23 am

OBI-wan wrote:Here’s a little something I just cooked up.

You're free to make your own Emma Stone thread instead of hijacking someone else's thread.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:02 am

Viridian wrote:You're free to make your own Emma Stone thread instead of hijacking someone else's thread.

True, but also shows the incredible difference between "classic" photo-manips and AI. This has become so outdated at once.

Back to Supergirl:
Looks great and also nice that you have supplied her with different costumes. I like her wearing pants at the Phantom-Zone most.
Overall the pic at the river-basin looks most realistic.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:42 pm

bogbud wrote:True, but also shows the incredible difference between "classic" photo-manips and AI. This has become so outdated at once.

That's not the point (though he's using outdated photomanip methods with AI-generated characters). The point is that he doesn't need to post his Emma Stone gens and manips in a Jinn's AI/Supergirl thread. He's allowed to make his own threads. If he's sharing his own attempts at Supergirl as a comparison or discussion, sure that's OK. It's just a reminder to stay on topic.

But while I'm here shouting at clouds, have some free samples.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:33 pm

Very nice!
I read the little stories that go with them on Da, and it definitely adds to the potency of the images. I used to do that a lot too. I also enjoy that you work at making supergirl look scared. There’s some awesome Ai quicksand images out there but most look like models from a fashion ad, their expressions are either stoic and bored or happy and flirty. To me that’s just fucking stupid. “Maybe she’s in danger, or maybe it’s Maybeline.” I don’t get it. But you make her look like she’s in an unpleasant situation, and I for one really appreciate that!
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:15 pm

Acidtester wrote:Very nice!
I read the little stories that go with them on Da, and it definitely adds to the potency of the images. I used to do that a lot too.

I figured most people won’t read them but the images are inspiring and I have as much fun writing shit for them as I do hunting for them.

Acidtester wrote:I also enjoy that you work at making supergirl look scared. There’s some awesome Ai quicksand images out there but most look like models from a fashion ad, their expressions are either stoic and bored or happy and flirty. To me that’s just fucking stupid. “Maybe she’s in danger, or maybe it’s Maybeline.” I don’t get it. But you make her look like she’s in an unpleasant situation, and I for one really appreciate that!

Thank you. 100% agreement there. The ‘YAY I’m in quicksand!’ look, or any look that doesn’t at least have a hint of concern does nothing for me. It’s killer quicksand, not a bubble bath.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:48 pm

E38E5178-89B0-4423-9938-A1BBAAA651CA.jpeg

Kara was running. Fast. As quick as her long legs could carry her through the tangled jungle brush to get away from the beast that was chasing her. The grotesque, warthog-like creature was large, sporting claws instead of hooves, able to climb trees and seemed to almost keep pace with the terrified heroine. Kara was gassed and was sure she had lost her pursuer but had to keep running just a bit longer, far enough into the jungle swamp so that she couldn’t hear it behind her anymore. Still running full tilt she glanced behind her, then looked ahead in time to see herself run straight into the middle of a treacherous, jungle quicksand pit. Kara instantly plunged down to her thighs in the gritty, gooey quagmire. Although tired, her shapely superheroine’s legs were very fit and she pulled and struggled with all her remaining strength to try and free herself from the bog’s deadly suction. But in quicksand, strong legs are useless and Kara’s continued to sink deeper and deeper despite every effort to escape. Kara desperately tried to lift herself up on the bank behind her, but the unsteady soil only disintegrated under her arms and she slid back into the bog. Whimpers and moans escaped Kara’s lips as she anxiously struggled, all the while being slowly consumed by the unrelenting jungle death trap. Moments before, Supergirl had won a foot race against a dangerous predator, but there would be no running away from the adversary who at that moment held her in its oozing clutches.

7507B026-CEB3-4090-972D-63A7A066A667.jpeg

Kara awoke to the sound of a jack hammer, not helping her already pounding headache. She sat up and looked around. Her captors had apparently dumped her in a four-walled concrete pit in the bowels of a construction site. Kara moaned as she clumsily stood up, still weak from her abduction. The pit was empty, save for a single orange pilon, the floor and walls were still wet with curing concrete. Kara shuffled to the other side of her open-air container where the soft sand-like cement gave way under her feet. ‘Ugh, I’m sinking’ she complained, looking at her disappearing boots. Kara’s annoyance upgraded to concern as her legs continued to sink in the sloppy cement that had turned from a wet sand texture to more of a gooey liquid. She panicked and tried to pull her sinking legs out of the industrial-grade quicksand, only forcing them deeper. She looked around desperately for inspiration, shuddering at the feeling of the quick-cement rising up her bare thighs. ‘Jack Hammer’ she whispered, grabbing a handful of sloppy cement and heaving it in the direction of whoever was making that racket, yelling ‘HEY!!’ The hammering stopped. Up to her hips in gritty gunk and still sinking, Supergirl nervously waited for whoever she just nailed with a dirt ball to arrive. They’d better hurry Kara thought, or she’d become a permanent part of someone’s basement.

BAE02687-C72C-4FC0-8D25-072D2CEB5E79.jpeg

Exposure to red kryptonite had inflicted more than just a long lasting bout of weakness on Supergirl. The symptoms still seemed to be affecting her long after her encounter, symptoms as much mental as physical. These included changes, subtle or otherwise to her appearance, her attitude, her focus, her temper… and her desires.
When Kara came upon the sinister looking pit of jungle quicksand her feelings of fear and caution were paired with an unnatural curiosity, and a peculiar hint of arousal. Her bizarre attraction to the deadly sand bog compelled her to step into it, neatly putting her boot heels together as the soggy ground collected them. Kara felt the unsteady sand give way under her feet as she extended her arms to keep her balance. Her legs were sinking, her boots slowly being engulfed by the quagmire. An involuntary whimper escaped her as the swamp oozed in around her calves. Kara blushed, and licked her lips. She was learning about the many reasons why the thought of sinking in quicksand was turning her on so much; it was the feelings of vulnerability and helplessness; the sense of lethal, creeping danger; the total surrender of any control over her situation; the submission to an unrelenting adversary; the contrast of her fit, feminine figure wrapped in a sexy, skin-tight suit, vibrant and clean, being slowly swallowed by a foul, fetid, disgusting, bottomless, goo-filled swamp pit. The culmination of all those feelings while actually sinking in quicksand was making her quite moist. Kara struggled and felt her toned thighs being pulled into the sand pit by its greedy suction.
‘Oh… I’m stuck in quicksand,’ Kara pouted, the sound of her own peril exciting her. She began to massage her breasts with her left hand, while her right hand travelled down her tummy arriving gently between her legs.
‘Oh… I’m sinking!’ moaned Kara, biting her lip. Quicksand poured in around her hips as the bare skin of Kara’s legs disappeared into the sandy sinkhole. Pressing her hands down, Kara felt wet sand rising up between her fingers, her arms plunging slowly down into the swamp. The way the quicksand sucked at her arms as she tried to free them, the gurgling sound it made increased Kara’s arousal.
‘Oh no! What am I gonna do?’ she asked herself, in a tone filled with both panic and pleasure. Kara was truly stuck and ever so slowly sinking to her apparent doom. A feeling of complete hopelessness overtook her, and with it an unabated orgasm. Kara closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting out a cry of extreme pleasure into the jungle canopy above. The quicksand continued to suck and swallow the elated superheroine into its depths. Supergirl squirmed and struggled her overwhelmed body, submitting to a series of climaxes that forced howls of ecstasy from her lips. Between the crippling orgasms Kara wondered briefly how she might actually escape this perilous pit trap. Dangerously, the pleasure she experienced from the thought of not being able to escape gripped her as tightly as the jungle bog she was sinking into. Supergirl was about to become as much of a victim of her own desires as she was of the quicksand that was about to completely consume her.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:23 am

bogbud wrote:Looks great and also nice that you have supplied her with different costumes. I like her wearing pants at the Phantom-Zone most.

Yah I think the pants are more practical for that environment.

I like dressing her up in different stuff. It’s like having my own digital Barbie. For real though, I’m paranoid about posting repetitive shit so I like to keep it fresh with different clothes, stories, sinking mediums etc. I know sooner or later repetition is going to catch up with me. Maybe then or if I get bored of Supergirl I’ll move on to a different subject or something.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:04 am

Jinn wrote:I like dressing her up in different stuff. It’s like having my own digital Barbie. For real though, I’m paranoid about posting repetitive shit so I like to keep it fresh with different clothes, stories, sinking mediums etc. I know sooner or later repetition is going to catch up with me. Maybe then or if I get bored of Supergirl I’ll move on to a different subject or something.

I was wondering if you reached that point yet. The lustre of creating AI images ends very quickly when you realise how easy it is to create the fantasy images that you always wanted - and they all end up being the same. Step back and look at your gallery, and it's Supergirl with more or less the same outfit (Supergirl upper torso with bikini), in generally the same pose with the same O-face. The narration eventually ends up being the same too.
557c977e03364ef383c7e96372b4d646.png
f913a4cf61344c228823d968ef3ea533.png

I've faced the same dilemma. I'm not joking when we can create an infinite number of Susans, Safari Girls and Quicky Sanders. Once you have the prompt, you can make endless generations of the same thing. The simple act of creating them is the thrill - but like playing with your own Barbie doll, it's the sort of thing that is fun for you but not for someone watching doing it for the 100th time.

Awesomecore is clearly having fun, but it feels that every second upload is literally the same costume, pose and character.
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12-47-11 Search 'quicksand' on DeviantArt - Discover The Largest Online Art Gallery and Community.png
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12-46-41 Search 'quicksand' on DeviantArt - Discover The Largest Online Art Gallery and Community.png

As an AI creator, I've reached that point - I get it, you can generate an infinite amount of redheads in quicksand. The difference is that with traditional hand-made art, each piece is a process of passion and labour, so even if it isn't "good", it's something you feel proud of producing. It's harder to say this for AI art. While the work has gone into learning the tools and refining our outputs, we're not exactly putting in a ton of time and effort.

In one night I might generate a hundred decent images, but I'll only pick one. And even that one will feel like I've done it before.

This is why I create "sets" - I might have the urge and curiosity to make a similar set of images with minor changes, but I don't want to flood the feed or my gallery, so it's a one-shot output. But for my individual images, the stakes are higher. I feel I have to make each one different, which means pushing what the AI can do. A different pose, a different costume, a different setting, more composite images, multiple characters blended into one.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and turn around to say that this isn't art. It's that after months of doing this, my bar is higher. I think everyone who delves into AI art will find this honeymoon period where everything they make is wonderful and needs to be shared. But like with photomanips, everyone can do it now with some basic skills and knowing which apps to use, and they become less art and more fantasy fulfillment.

It makes you wonder - how do you raise the bar?

Return to “AI Creations”