Tales from the Bog!

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
MDLambert

Tales from the Bog!

Postby MDLambert » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:52 am

It took a lot of tinkering but I final got Midjourney to spit out a decent image. Inspired by all the posts here. I tried Stablediffusion on my PC by due to my video card it too so long to generate images. I had to use clip drop to remove the weird backwards arms but I think it still cam out ok.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MDLambert on Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jinn

Re: Inspired

Postby Jinn » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:36 am

Welcome to the party!
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:31 pm

Nice job with the expression and depth and texture! Keep going! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

MDLambert

Postby MDLambert » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:44 pm

Lost the Trail:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MDLambert

Postby MDLambert » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:55 am

mdlambert777_dramatic_movie_scene_night-time_bright_moonlight_a_77db72ab-39b8-4ded-9121-d78d8cafecb4.png
Beware the Sand Siren:

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:15 am

MDLambert wrote:Lost the Trail:

This one really turned out nicely. Midjourney is very iffy on specifically generating less abstract things that we want, but the style and quality are unique.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

MDLambert

Postby MDLambert » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:13 am

7f.png
Exhaustion
d.png
Sudden realization

I think I'm getting the hang of Midjourney. I can't make anything sexual but that's ok.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:47 pm

MDLambert wrote:I think I'm getting the hang of Midjourney. I can't make anything sexual but that's ok.

Whether it’s sexual or not is in the eye of the beholder. I like ‘Exhaustion’ a lot, and I think it’s extremely sexy how defeated and submissive she looks at the brink of drowning. Bravo!
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou

MDLambert

Postby MDLambert » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:57 am

Witchcraft

In the midst of the Salem witch trial era, a tall and slender woman named Eliza, with her dark hair tightly secured in a bun and braided ponytail, stood accused of the gravest offense: witchcraft. Her somber eyes, reflecting the despair of her situation, she gazed at the crowd that had gathered to witness her fate. Adorned in the attire of her time, a heavy linen dress, she was a portrait of stark contrast against the backdrop of the village square.

As the village elders imposed their judgment, Eliza's heart weighed heavy with dread. They declared that she must prove her innocence by crossing a treacherous, desolate swamp notorious for its malevolent quicksand. If she can walk the path and survive her soul is pure, the Elders announced. The swamp, shrouded in the fading light of the day, exuded an eerie aura that sent shivers down the spines of those who dared to glimpse its ominous depths. Jet black mud blanketed the land, and within it lay the deadliest quicksand, imperceptible from the rest of the mire.

With her fate hanging in the balance, Eliza embarked on her harrowing journey. The sun cast long shadows as it began its descent, and the wind carried an undertone of sorrow as if mourning the injustice about to unfold. The village elders watched with an unwavering gaze, unmoved by her silent pleas.

Each step Eliza took into the swamp was a battle against both the tangible and intangible. The mud clung to her dress and shoes, attempting to imprison her with its unforgiving grasp. The darkness of the swamp seemed to absorb even the feeble sunlight, making it nearly impossible to distinguish deadly ground from the rest of the swamp. Eliza's heart pounded with each step, her mind a whirlwind of emotions.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the villagers held their breath in collective anticipation. Eliza's determination was palpable, but the forces of nature were unrelenting. With a final, desperate step, she ventured onto a patch of ground that seemed solid. Yet, in an instant, the earth beneath her gave way, and she plunged waist deep into the black earth. A few feeble attempts for anything to grab, but nothing would aid her. As the black marshy soild slopped in and over her upturned face. Swallowed by the abyss of the quicksand, without a sound.

The village elders remained silent, their judgment seemingly validated by the sinister fate that had befallen Eliza. The swamp claimed its prize, leaving only ripples on the surface as a melancholic reminder of her sacrifice. Night descended fully, shrouding the village in darkness and sorrow.

Eliza's story, though tragic, served as a grim testament. The quicksand swamp stood as a symbol of the insurmountable odds she faced, its darkness mirroring the darkness of the accusations against her. And as the sun set on that fateful day, it marked not only the end of her life but also the perpetuation of an unjust legacy that lingered in the hearts of those who bore witness.

mdlambert777_thick_black_quicksand_swamp_9aae919c-51b6-4e5b-810c-b086724b1bcf.png

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:37 am

Great story to go with a great image. Very spooky. Is it just me or is it chilly in here?

Return to “AI Creations”