Duncan Tries Again...and Again

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Duncan Tries Again...and Again

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:56 am

Theo wrote: BTW, where can I get this "MPV Intelligence?" :)

It's not something you can get, it is something that gets you - as in Secret Service, Military Intelligence etc. So watch out and be careful what you type in on your computer, Big Brother Duncan is watching!

Duncan Edwards wrote:One thing that came to me while I was playing with Anita (haven't said that in a long time) was the fantasy stuff as well. There's that of which the best dreams are made. Not quite real but not implausibly unreal. I wanted big brown eyes for this and the end result was perfect if not quite real. I've no experience in the realm but maybe this is what certain chemicals do for the brain. There's so much stuff to think about with this.

Keep going, that's a damn good start. It is better if fantasies aren't quite real, reality tends to be imperfect, which can blow the illusion and bring you crashing back to earth. Oh, and they are beautiful big brown eyes and she really really wants you to pull her out of that stuff!
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:10 am

cerberus wrote:It's not something you can get, it is something that gets you - as in Secret Service, Military Intelligence etc. So watch out and be careful what you type in on your computer, Big Brother Duncan is watching!

Fair enough. Then how do I become a MPVI agent? 8-)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:57 pm

Theo wrote:Fair enough. Then how do I become a MPVI agent? 8-)

Ah, you have to wait in the right places until you're approached.
Cerberus

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:01 pm

cerberus wrote:
Theo wrote:Fair enough. Then how do I become a MPVI agent? 8-)

Ah, you have to wait in the right places until you're approached.

Cerebrus is pretty much correct. Requirements have changed some with the advent of AI. No longer are you required to actually get dirty or surround yourself with scantily clad ladies, hold reflectors, take photos, haul gear, be a deckhand, driver, medic, carpenter, electrician, painter, operate a Chinese steam shovel, cook, swim, landscape, mix, pour, etc. However...

dlodoski wrote:This is some really twisted shit.

Therein lies the secret ingredient of job requirements. Can you deliver? The Beatles got rid of Pete Best, even though he was good looking and could carry a tune, because he "wasn't a Beatle". He lacked that magic the others had. MPV magic is a special form of deranged excrement that makes you suitable for MPV even if you have a list of otherwise excellent qualifications. Many of us work on their particular niche, and that's great, be it wardrobe or superheros or boots or whatever but you said it best - "It's not the mud on the women, it's the women in the mud." Let that be the center of your Zen and let the "twisted shit" be the engine of creativity.

How Deep is the Quicksand-001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:27 pm

Here are some unpublished photos provided to Life Magazine by independent film producer Horatio Dusenberg while attempting to make Blonde Bayou starring a young Marilyn Monroe. Before production on the movie was shut down it was discovered that the photos were an attention getting device intended to prop up Mr. Dusenberg's shaky finances. Most of his financing was being provided by well dressed friends with Italian surnames. It probably goes without saying that Mr. Dusenberg never worked in Hollywood again.

MPVIQS327.jpg

MPVIQS326.jpg

MPVIQS325.jpg

MPVIQS324-001.jpg

MPVIQS323-001.jpg

MPVIQS322-001.jpg

MPVIQS321-001.jpg

MPVIQS320.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:20 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:Here are some unpublished photos provided to Life Magazine by independent film producer Horatio Dusenberg while attempting to make Blonde Bayou starring a young Marilyn Monroe. Before production on the movie was shut down it was discovered that the photos were an attention getting device intended to prop up Mr. Dusenberg's shaky finances. Most of his financing was being provided by well dressed friends with Italian surnames. It probably goes without saying that Mr. Dusenberg never worked in Hollywood again.

Damn, I'd have paid to see that movie.

You sure he never worked in Hollywood, I heard he was propping up a freeway somewhere!

Great set of pictures, you've a real talent for this. Have you ever thought of taking it up professionally?
Cerberus

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:09 pm

Norma Jeane never looked better. If it exists in my mind then it’s reality… in some strange format, it’s reality.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:40 pm

cerberus wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Here are some unpublished photos provided to Life Magazine by independent film producer Horatio Dusenberg while attempting to make Blonde Bayou starring a young Marilyn Monroe. Before production on the movie was shut down it was discovered that the photos were an attention getting device intended to prop up Mr. Dusenberg's shaky finances. Most of his financing was being provided by well dressed friends with Italian surnames. It probably goes without saying that Mr. Dusenberg never worked in Hollywood again.

Damn, I'd have paid to see that movie.

You sure he never worked in Hollywood, I heard he was propping up a freeway somewhere!

Great set of pictures, you've a real talent for this. Have you ever thought of taking it up professionally?

Word has it that he met up with Marilyn and Jane Russell later. They made a real impression on him.

HDusenbergFinalRestingPlace.jpg

Thank you. I considered taking up the model thing professionally but there weren't any takers. Fell back on photographing muddy ladies for 22 years and had modest success with it. Really enjoyed it. All of this AI stuff feels kind of like taking pictures again. :)

Jinn wrote:Norma Jeane never looked better. If it exists in my mind then it’s reality… in some strange format, it’s reality.

And that's part of the beauty, ain't it? We can have whatever reality we want with this. Or, whatever the machine presents.

a9832be05dcb445da4a47fc25aad0d5a.jpg

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:33 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Word has it that he met up with Marilyn and Jane Russell later. They made a real impression on him.

:D Nice one.

Duncan Edwards wrote:Thank you. I considered taking up the model thing professionally but there weren't any takers. Fell back on photographing muddy ladies for 22 years and had modest success with it. Really enjoyed it. All of this AI stuff feels kind of like taking pictures again. :)

Modest success would have been photographing one lady one time, 22 years I'd class as pretty substantial success! Yes, this is a bit like taking photos, especially from the film days when you had to wait a bit to see the pictures, we don't have to wait so long with AI but we have less idea of what to expect.

Duncan Edwards wrote:And that's part of the beauty, ain't it? We can have whatever reality we want with this. Or, whatever the machine presents.

Getting what you want is cool, at least for a while but if it is too easy it soon loses the gloss. I like it when the AI throws something I wasn't expecting, which they do from time to time, or when you start going in one direction and end up somewhere else completely.
Cerberus

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:03 am

Pinup Deity Bettie Page was always ready to try a new form of bondage.

MPVIQS360.jpg

Return to “AI Creations”