Duncan Tries Again...and Again

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Re: Duncan Tries Again...and Again

Postby Theo » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:33 am

Marilyn Monroe set is priceless :P And before that you asked "how deep is the quicksand?" Let's find out shall we? :D

The pic with cement also makes me wonder, has there ever been a mishap during one of those ceremonies? Maybe the cement was poured usually deep, and maybe, an actress accidently fell into it? Even if such an incident ever occurred, was anyone able to get pictures? ;) (I'd try myself, but last time I did the AI had no idea what I was talking about :roll: ).
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:50 pm

Anita AND dancing girls?? WOW
although the last shot may be less complex but is still my favorite! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:38 pm

Took a break and returned to see how much I could do with a single line of text and changing up some things. I've had some experience where the silt settled at the end of a rocky creek with results similar to this. Even though I was only 11 or 12 at the time i'm sure I'd remember her if she'd been there.

MPVIQS380.jpg

MPVIQS381.jpg

MPVIQS383.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:31 pm

Found a missing frame from the cut pre-production scene in 1,000,000 Years B.C This was put together to secure funding. Cruel trick that the footage was left on the cutting room floor to be swept up by the janitor.

MPVIQS385.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:51 pm

Nice to see you back. I like the threesome using the short prompt, that worked well, three really nice pictures there. I've found that sometimes you hit the mark with a short prompt and others you have to fiddle with it a lot to get to where you want to be. I've also read that some of the checkpoint models work better with short prompts and others need you to be more specific.

Ah, 1,000,000 Years BC, probably the film that most needed a good quicksand scene and didn't have it. Still there were other attractions and now we can create our own images. Well done.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:53 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:Found a missing frame from the cut pre-production scene in 1,000,000 Years B.C This was put together to secure funding. Cruel trick that the footage was left on the cutting room floor to be swept up by the janitor.

MPVIQS385.jpg

now THIS could be the scene after the pterodactyl drops her... :twisted:

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:42 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Found a missing frame from the cut pre-production scene in 1,000,000 Years B.C This was put together to secure funding. Cruel trick that the footage was left on the cutting room floor to be swept up by the janitor.

MPVIQS385.jpg

now THIS could be the scene after the pterodactyl drops her... :twisted:

Wouldn't that have been a good one? Gee...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:07 pm

MPVIQS388.jpg

MPVIQS389.jpg

MPVIQS390.jpg

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:34 pm

Nice trio.

MPV Academy, now there's a thought!

For some reason I get the impression that the photographer had this planned and the girl was unaware of what she was jumping into. I mean, who'd to a thing like that?

The third almost looks like a scene from a film I almost saw. Pity about the "almost"s.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:31 pm

the third damsel... just a beautiful stranger, or is that an actress i've forgotten? :twisted:

Return to “AI Creations”