Wicked AI Fun With Halloween Costumes and Quicksand

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Wicked AI Fun With Halloween Costumes and Quicksand

Postby Theo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:15 am

I’ve been experimenting for the first time with AI the last few weeks using Perchance and Sexy.ai, so I thought I’d put together a few offerings for Halloween. As usual with AI, not all of them turned out quite exactly how I wanted them, but it got pretty damn close.

Feel to add your own AI pics for Halloween costumes in quicksand, I might add some more myself if I can get around to it.

Explorer 01.jpg

Explorer 02.jpg

Explorer 03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Re: Wicked AI Fun With Halloween Costumes and Quicksand

Postby Theo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:16 am

Carmen 01.jpg

Carmen 02.jpg

Carmen 03.jpg

Carmen 04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:19 am

Pirates and quicksand go together so nicely don’t you think? But for some reason, the AI likes to put bloody lines under the eyes and weird eye colors, which wasn’t what I was looking for. And apparently pirate wenches most always had red hair, because the AI did most of them that way without my input. But hey, I never complain about redheads in quicksand :P

Pirate 01.jpeg

Pirate 02.jpeg

Pirate 03.jpeg

Pirate 04.jpeg

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:20 am

3 spooky stories! my fave is the pirate :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:31 pm

Awesome!!! Great work!!

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:21 pm

Arrr! Love me some sexy pirate quicksand. Shiver me Timbers!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:24 pm

Theo wrote:I’ve been experimenting for the first time with AI the last few weeks using Perchance and Sexy.ai, so I thought I’d put together a few offerings for Halloween. As usual with AI, not all of them turned out quite exactly how I wanted them, but it got pretty damn close.

Feel to add your own AI pics for Halloween costumes in quicksand, I might add some more myself if I can get around to it.

Explorer 01.jpg
Explorer 02.jpg
Explorer 03.jpg

Just right - Thank you.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:11 pm

Three really nice outfits and attractive women. I like them all and the little storylines with them; but, I have to say I have a special soft spot for the pirates. Actually, I can probably find several soft spots for the pirates and likely will in the not too distant future!
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

SinkThatDamsel

Postby SinkThatDamsel » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:33 am

I sometimes wonder if any creative young woman ever constructed a "damsel in quicksand" costume. Maybe she'd dress as Vera Miles and surround her torso with a horizontal expanse of cardboard decorated in a muddy, gritty texture.

It could even function as a flat surface for her drinks and snacks at the costume party.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:18 am

MadMax359 wrote:3 spooky stories! my fave is the pirate :twisted:

Jinn wrote:Arrr! Love me some sexy pirate quicksand. Shiver me Timbers!

Like I said, pirates and quicksand were made for each other :D And to think that's the set I thought was the least polished and had the most frustration with matching the costumes.

somebodyelse wrote:Awesome!!! Great work!!

Thank you! :D

Duncan Edwards wrote:Just right - Thank you.

You're welcome Duncan, and thanks! They were all fun to put together, but I think the explorer costume turned out the best :P And ironically, it was the easiest one too.

cerberus wrote:Three really nice outfits and attractive women. I like them all and the little storylines with them; but, I have to say I have a special soft spot for the pirates. Actually, I can probably find several soft spots for the pirates and likely will in the not too distant future!

I'll be on the lookout for those :) I also might put up a few of the other good ones from the pirate costume session sometime.

SinkThatDamsel wrote:I sometimes wonder if any creative young woman ever constructed a "damsel in quicksand" costume. Maybe she'd dress as Vera Miles and surround her torso with a horizontal expanse of cardboard decorated in a muddy, gritty texture.

It could even function as a flat surface for her drinks and snacks at the costume party.

Hmmm :idea: I'll get started on the patent tomorrow, hopefully I can have on sale by next Halloween :mrgreen:

Return to “AI Creations”