Celebrity Fantasies?

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
PA Jack

Re: Celebrity Fantasies?

Postby PA Jack » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:09 pm

MadMax359 wrote:yeah, that Swamp Thing dress she wore was the next best thing to nekkid!

and Jane Mansfield subbing in? that sounds brilliant! :twisted:

Yes . . . Adrienne Barbeau and the long white dress in Swamp Thing . . . and no QS scene - a major disappointment!!!
Formerly jack c, years ago.

wjmdlh

Postby wjmdlh » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:22 pm

russell256.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:17 pm

Viridian wrote:A couple of old requests updated with my current workflow. Deborah Foreman in Lobster Man, and Adrienne Barbeau in Swamp Thing.

Two very much missed opportunities. Like the way you included the dress with Adrienne. What could have been with Deborah Foreman? I always imagined that scene playing itself out in the best dark comic quicksand tradition where she goes under and nobody cares. We still have so much to do to correct these wrongs but this is a great beginning. :D
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:21 pm

Pamela Anderson from Baywatch. This generation is special, as it is a direct 1:1 AI interpretation of Quicksand Artist's anime drawing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Viridian wrote:Pamela Anderson from Baywatch. This generation is special, as it is a direct 1:1 AI interpretation of Quicksand Artist's anime drawing.

I recognized the artwork as soon as you mentioned it. This stuff is really getting good. :)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “AI Creations”