A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby Theo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:51 am

A pleasure as always browsing through your postings since my last visit, your work just keeps getting better and better! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:23 pm

i'd say risk it, try to get the $100,000 and hope if you guess wrong someone will rescue you :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:03 pm

cerberus wrote:Crossing the bog, Gail jumped onto a tuft of grass and moss expecting it to support her. Unfortunately, it was just floating on the surface and, to her horror, when she landed she sank quickly into the bog!

I love this one. The nastiest type of quicksand. So treacherous and filthy, hidden under a floating moss blanket waiting to suck down wary travelers. It has serious ‘Prey’ and ‘Merlin’ vibes.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:15 pm

Scarol wrote:Amazing!

Thanks. Any in particular appeal to you? I'm always looking for new ideas and directions.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:19 pm

bogbud wrote:Dang, i'm so much behind!

Love the caving-suit and also the soldier (this must be the swamps/mudflats around Parris Island. There is also a nice scene from JAG with two gals experiencing just this!)

cerberus wrote:
It was "interesting" the way he mud pressed in on her waders. She tried to maintain her composure, but an internal pressure was building and she didn't think she could contain it for much longer. The main concern, though, was that she was still sinking.
00008-2882713360.png

Yes, my dear, you will sink deeper indeed. Equilibrium will be only reached around your shoulder-level. Don't worry about swamping your nice waders, this isn't actually a problem, besides a possible arousal of course :lol:
Getting out on the other hand...., well i will stay near you ;)

I remember the JAG scene, it did cross my mind when I saw the picture, so the comment came easily.

I think the girl in the waders is going to have a few "interesting" experiences before she gets out of there. :D
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:26 pm

Theo wrote:A pleasure as always browsing through your postings since my last visit, your work just keeps getting better and better! :D

Thank you, I'm still experimenting, I've started using SDXL models now, they are a bit better but respond differently to weighting and posing instructions (they ignore most of them!)
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:28 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i'd say risk it, try to get the $100,000 and hope if you guess wrong someone will rescue you :twisted:

Rescue! If rescue was an option there wouldn't be any risk, I don't think the post-apocalyptic audience is going to go for that!
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:34 pm

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:Crossing the bog, Gail jumped onto a tuft of grass and moss expecting it to support her. Unfortunately, it was just floating on the surface and, to her horror, when she landed she sank quickly into the bog!

I love this one. The nastiest type of quicksand. So treacherous and filthy, hidden under a floating moss blanket waiting to suck down wary travelers. It has serious ‘Prey’ and ‘Merlin’ vibes.

Thanks. It definitely has that look about it doesn't it. I've experienced similar, crossing a bog jumping from tuft to tuft, until I hit the one that was only attached on one side and tipped over depositing me in the mud!
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:51 pm

Changed a few things today to get something a bit different.

You see her waving her arms, she's shouting something at you but you can't hear her. You move forward to get closer to her, only realising too late that she was warning you of a treacherous bottomless bog in front of you. She turns and walks away, you hope she's gone for a rope and/or some help. Will she return in time?
00067-3701780812.png

She walked across the open clearing, not realising until too late that the snow and ice covered a treacherous marsh.
00117-1017423331.png

"Oh God! He is down there, I can see the top of his head. How did you get him in so deep?" ... "JCB!"
00589-2510496138.png

The pink glow was all around her, hypnotic, intoxicating. Before she knew what she was doing she had removed her top and was walking into the mud.
00970-423110095.png

Janice and Debby enjoyed their playtimes, sometimes they could get a bit out of hand though!
00496-1389859730.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:08 pm

And now--- Sink like a chicken! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “AI Creations”