A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
MadMax359

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:03 pm

better late than never to throw some light on the matter!

and red hair is so... inspiring :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:49 pm

MadMax359 wrote:better late than never to throw some light on the matter!

and red hair is so... inspiring :twisted:

Only just, any later and he would have missed it. I have to admit I like red hair, the fiery reputation is often well earned though from my experience.

"Oh look you've stopped sinking. Let me add a few more rocks to your back pack. There that should do it!"
00306-3364772405.png

"Um, I think you're going to have to help. My muddy hands keep sliding down the chain!"
00516-3066926525.png

"My cheating boyfriend bought me this dress, it was very expensive." ... "Oh yes he does know what I'm doing to it, I've got my hands on his shoulders!"
00521-1451800810.png

"No I don't think I'll be able to walk over to there, the way these ropes are rubbing!"
00659-3803580379.png

"Are you sure crawling is the best way to get out of this, I'm still sinking!"
01218-2348909547.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:30 am

the rubbing of the ropes sounds like a good distraction as she goes deeper!

and i try to overlook A I weirdness, but i have to ask...what is the chain on top of her head attached to? and the one that ends up in her hair?? :twisted:

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:01 pm

cerberus wrote:
"My cheating boyfriend bought me this dress, it was very expensive." ... "Oh yes he does know what I'm doing to it, I've got my hands on his shoulders!"
00521-1451800810.png

Somehow the dress looks more like a pyjamas :lol:
Still I envy him, at least a little bit...

cerberus wrote:
01218-2348909547.png

It is; otherwise you sink deeper and faster!
(There are places i had to roll out of, before i was able to stand up again)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:37 pm

MadMax359 wrote:the rubbing of the ropes sounds like a good distraction as she goes deeper!

and i try to overlook A I weirdness, but i have to ask...what is the chain on top of her head attached to? and the one that ends up in her hair?? :twisted:

Hmm, "distraction", yes I guess that covers it, we'll go with distraction.

AI weirdness, what AI weirdness. As you can see from the picture the chain that ends up in her hair has the last two links mangled and they obviously got tangled with the hair. As for the chain on top of her head - well, that's attached to the electrode that goes through her skull into her brain. These girls don't do this voluntarily, they need a bit of persuasion and sometimes umm voltage. No, no weirdness here, everything has a sane rational explanation!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00521-1451800810.png

Somehow the dress looks more like a pyjamas :lol:
Still I envy him, at least a little bit...

The dress is a floral print with a high collar made of silk and imported from Japan, definitely not pyjamas, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. You sure you envy him, she's been holding him down there for three minutes so far!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
01218-2348909547.png

It is; otherwise you sink deeper and faster!
(There are places i had to roll out of, before i was able to stand up again)

Never had to roll, crawled out of a few places, not so much because of depth, just easier to do that.

I suppose it's about time I put something from SDXL up, not sure how this will go, some of the pics come out bigger than SD, I may have to adjust for that. No captions tonight, I'm a bit pushed for time, have some electrodes to fit.

00302-1840750291.png

00344-3836296797.png

00384-878301905.png

00393-1508770788.png

00396-1172480193.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:47 am

good work with those electrodes--- a villain's work is never done! :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:05 pm

MadMax359 wrote:good work with those electrodes--- a villain's work is never done! :twisted:

Yep, those electrodes never let you down. Well, almost never, but ...

The muddy track seemed to be getting deeper. Actually, she was beginning to suspect that it wasn't a track but a drained watercourse that led into the heart of the swamp. She hoped not as they were still following her. She pressed forward...
00341-3518097942.png

"What, who's behind me?" ... "My boyfriend's wife? No, no that's impossible she doesn't know ...!"
00424-2552450795.png

"Shit, now my arm's stuck and if I try to pull it out I'll start sinking faster"
00452-1561975351.png

Hmmm, nice frock, but I'm not sure that's going to wash out!
01033-1917417054.png

"Ohhhh, this chain is disappearing fast, I've got to find a couple of links I can separate soon!"
00096-3979789248.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:21 am

cerberus wrote:
The muddy track seemed to be getting deeper. Actually, she was beginning to suspect that it wasn't a track but a drained watercourse that led into the heart of the swamp. She hoped not as they were still following her. She pressed forward...
00341-3518097942.png

:) Roaming the swamp in style! Those leather-boots and her trenchcoat suit her well but will soon be totally ruined.
I wonder if this will be her only problem....

cerberus wrote:
"Shit, now my arm's stuck and if I try to pull it out I'll start sinking faster"
00452-1561975351.png

She's wearing nothing but chest-waders? :mrgreen: I don't think her arms are stuck (how is that even possible?)
In fact she's in some sort of kneeling/sitting position and trying to loosen the thick mud around her totally stuck left boot so she can trudge on. Sometimes it works, most often it don't ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:44 pm

the classic, the Wife has found out!

beautiful damsels, but i notice there are a lot of clothes with the latest ones, hope that's just a cycle :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:54 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00341-3518097942.png

:) Roaming the swamp in style! Those leather-boots and her trenchcoat suit her well but will soon be totally ruined.
I wonder if this will be her only problem....

I wouldn't have thought so, getting her outfit dirty is going to be the least of her problems. I think she's going to ladder her stockings as well!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00452-1561975351.png

She's wearing nothing but chest-waders? :mrgreen: I don't think her arms are stuck (how is that even possible?)
In fact she's in some sort of kneeling/sitting position and trying to loosen the thick mud around her totally stuck left boot so she can trudge on. Sometimes it works, most often it don't ;)

I've seen loads of videos where the damsel says something along the lines of "Oh no, now my arms are stuck!" so it must be easy to get your arms stuck like that, mustn't it? For the rest of your scenario, yep, that's quite plausible, if you can get your hand under the heel you can usually free the boot, but that depends on how deep it's stuck!

MadMax359 wrote:the classic, the Wife has found out!

beautiful damsels, but i notice there are a lot of clothes with the latest ones, hope that's just a cycle :twisted:

I quite like clothes, some of my best friends wear clothes! It's not a cycle, it's just that I'm using the same prompts for SDXL that I used for SD and SDXL tends to complete clothing more and fill in the gaps. If you want nudity you have to ask for it, which I think you just did in a roundabout way!

Heard of "fur coat no knickers" but plastic mac, really!
00331-2559644307.png

"This is so exhilarating, my senses seem heightened, it's like I can hear the roaring of the sea!" "That's the tide coming in dear, you'd better start getting your arse out of there before it reaches you!"
00463-8344798.png

Oh dear, she was right about the track being a water course. And she's laddered her stockings - disaster!
00790-2609665770.png

Ah some warming sunlight, that's nice!
00625-462794059.png

Excuse me love, but you seem a bit distracted and where's you right hand!
00428-3814718232.png
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”