A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
bogbud

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby bogbud » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:41 am

cerberus wrote:
I've seen loads of videos where the damsel says something along the lines of "Oh no, now my arms are stuck!" so it must be easy to get your arms stuck like that, mustn't it? For the rest of your scenario, yep, that's quite plausible, if you can get your hand under the heel you can usually free the boot, but that depends on how deep it's stuck!

Oh dear, she was right about the track being a water course. And she's laddered her stockings - disaster!
00790-2609665770.png

Exactly...a model says that...
Getting bare arms stuck is impossible, especially when she is not that deep like here and can pull it up right back. Of course you can get into serious trouble lifting arms up when you've sunk about shoulder/neck-level, the arms are right next to your body and the mud is very thick. Getting them out of the mud would need to fold the elbows and bend the arms. Thick stuff can prevent this! In my eyes that's not exactly "stuck" but "immobilized" ;)

A nice continuation. On the other hand, her pursuers (guys?) may have given up already because it became too soft for them and even when not, she barely can be seen anymore.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:20 pm

there IS a time and place for clothing! the damsel who hears the incoming tide is quite intriguing! and i'll give the distracted one some privacy, until she calls for help... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:17 am

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
I've seen loads of videos where the damsel says something along the lines of "Oh no, now my arms are stuck!" so it must be easy to get your arms stuck like that, mustn't it? For the rest of your scenario, yep, that's quite plausible, if you can get your hand under the heel you can usually free the boot, but that depends on how deep it's stuck!

Oh dear, she was right about the track being a water course. And she's laddered her stockings - disaster!
00790-2609665770.png

Exactly...a model says that...
Getting bare arms stuck is impossible, especially when she is not that deep like here and can pull it up right back. Of course you can get into serious trouble lifting arms up when you've sunk about shoulder/neck-level, the arms are right next to your body and the mud is very thick. Getting them out of the mud would need to fold the elbows and bend the arms. Thick stuff can prevent this! In my eyes that's not exactly "stuck" but "immobilized" ;)

I know, that was just a joke at the expense of some videos that I've seen that made my eye roll! My other bête noir is "oh no it's quicksand" when it's obviously peat, clay, dirty water etc. My sense of humour can take a bit of getting used to.

bogbud wrote:A nice continuation. On the other hand, her pursuers (guys?) may have given up already because it became too soft for them and even when not, she barely can be seen anymore.

I'm going to say her pursuers followed her to the edge of the swamp, saw her tracks going in, decided that if she could get across it she deserved to escape and went home. It's up to her now.

MadMax359 wrote:there IS a time and place for clothing! the damsel who hears the incoming tide is quite intriguing! and i'll give the distracted one some privacy, until she calls for help... :twisted:

Singular, you must live in an interesting area. Intriguing, hmmm, I hope she got the message, some tides can come in pretty quickly. As for the distracted girl, I don't think she needs any help, she seems to be managing on her own quite well!

Lara thought "Oh bugger, not quicksand again!" Looking around she was much relieved to find that it was only mud. Still she was sinking.
00201-348055889.png

Fleeing the hareem, she had thought she had got far enough to be safe. Then the desert opened beneath her feet and she sank. "Oh bugger! she thought "this really is quicksand, I'm in trouble now!"
00210-1651926297.png

Jane paused in her struggles feeling the water and mud gradually filling her waders, this isn't going to help she thought. Still it did feel quite "interesting"!
00289-125294188.png

Weighed down by the chains she continued to sink, she had become resigned to her fate some time ago.
00207-3418660314.png

Her progress across the marsh was halted by a sudden flurry of bubbles bursting around her. "Shit!" she thought "I've hit a gas pocket" as she felt the mud around collapse into the void left by the escaping gas taking her with it.
00505-2596788891.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am

cerberus wrote:
I know, that was just a joke at the expense of some videos that I've seen that made my eye roll! My other bête noir is "oh no it's quicksand" when it's obviously peat, clay, dirty water etc. My sense of humour can take a bit of getting used to.

Oh okay. I did remember some discussions on this forum about the possibility of stuck arms.

It's also nice when she is pretending to be stuck when it's only ankle-deep or she's sinking to her demise right next to firm ground :lol: (yeah, i know, that's acting...)

cerberus wrote:
Jane paused in her struggles feeling the water and mud gradually filling her waders, this isn't going to help she thought. Still it did feel quite "interesting"!
00289-125294188.png

Those shoulder-straps are way too thin and delicate for tall-waders, she must be wearing thigh-boots.
The (tidal?) mud looks really thick! Those waders will be gone for good. I don't think, she will have a chance to retrieve them from this deepth, even if she somehow manages to step out of them.
Also love the heavy rain!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:51 am

even if she's resigned to her fate, some more struggling might attract the attention of a passing... me :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:

Oh okay. I did remember some discussions on this forum about the possibility of stuck arms.

It's also nice when she is pretending to be stuck when it's only ankle-deep or she's sinking to her demise right next to firm ground :lol: (yeah, i know, that's acting...)

Yep, those are "suspended disbelief" breakers for me too, another one is when the fleeing victim rushes into the clearing has a furtive look at the pit then looks away before she steps into it.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00289-125294188.png

Those shoulder-straps are way too thin and delicate for tall-waders, she must be wearing thigh-boots.
The (tidal?) mud looks really thick! Those waders will be gone for good. I don't think, she will have a chance to retrieve them from this deepth, even if she somehow manages to step out of them.
Also love the heavy rain!

I'll give you that, I think the quip was meant to go with another image, I had a few problems getting the images to load for the post and it was late so I was rushing a bit. You'll have to imagine that these chest waders are state of the art, are made of graphene and are really light and strong! Now that may well be another "suspended disbelief" breaker. I liked the lighting and the rain, sort of full moon lighting and the rain was described as "torrential", any less than that and it doesn't show (that's the case with real photographs as well).

MadMax359 wrote:even if she's resigned to her fate, some more struggling might attract the attention of a passing... me :twisted:

Well, that would be nice, she'd appreciate that. I hope you intend to do more that stand and watch though!

"Oh hell, I'm never going to find the key in this stuff!"
00002-3135204452.png

"Hey this if fun, can we try some deeper mud?" ... Oh yes, yes indeed!
00157-559369388.png

"OK, don't move a muscle, there's no bottom here!" ... "Ah shit, I moved!"
00427-4237278263.png

"Laid back relaxing, I was assured there were no frogs and no lizards. Wait, nobody mentioned toads, oh God there are toads!"
00120-3621339342.png

You'll help won't you? I mean look at those eyes!
Actually of all the pics I've posted, this is probably the hardest one to identify as an AI image so far.
00796-887742856.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:51 am

cerberus wrote:"Oh hell, I'm never going to find the key in this stuff!"
00002-3135204452.png

00157-559369388.png

This looks like different parts of the same marsh. Maybe the gal in the rainsuit (nice muddy legs!) meets her by chance and they can search together. :lol: Wonder what they will think of each other, who has the more weird fetish?
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:02 pm

oh, i am always willing to help these beauties... eventually :twisted:

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:53 pm

That’s too bad. Hopefully she didn’t lose the safe word in there too.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:33 pm

bogbud wrote:
00002-3135204452.png

00157-559369388.png

This looks like different parts of the same marsh. Maybe the gal in the rainsuit (nice muddy legs!) meets her by chance and they can search together. :lol: Wonder what they will think of each other, who has the more weird fetish?

I liked the muddy legs as well, you don't get them that well defined often. Nice idea, I think they'd happily play together!

MadMax359 wrote:oh, i am always willing to help these beauties... eventually :twisted:

Don't leave it too long, I don't think the last one is going to hold out much longer!

Jinn wrote:

That’s too bad. Hopefully she didn’t lose the safe word in there too.

Don't worry, I've got a lock pick. She wouldn't forget the safe word, I always use the same simple one, they just have to say it three times. You know - "blub blub blub"!

"Arggg, this stuff is getting sticky, it is so difficult to move!"
00008-2463552559.png

The cool air in the cave was such a relief, she didn't notice she was sinking. She would soon though!
00266-1578616991.png

"Let go of the rope? Not a chance buddy."
00412-1383665402.png

She'd gone for multi-layer protection, it was seeming a good idea; however, she was getting very hot and sweaty!
00707-2594945440.png

"Hey, what's your name? I was told to meet someone called Max here."
00950-271773398.png
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”