A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:43 am

MadMax359 wrote:for the record, i think both of those damsels have very nice sets
now let's watch them disappear under the surface :twisted:

Indeed, I'm not arguing there. It just seemed the right quip for the facial expressions.

"You bit me!" "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." "Do it again - now."
00298-2838137998.png

Well that's never going to wash clean!
00359-3035028946.png

The priestess turned. Lara had just entered the chamber. "Good" she thought "two more steps and she's in the quicksand trap."
00362-726106654.png

This wasn't half as much fun as she thought it was going to be!
00680-1176754202.png

She'd tried jumping up and down on the spot and that hadn't loosened the ropes. Also, it had been more a case of jumping down and further down rather than up and down! She wondered if now might be a good time to stop.
00902-3920946847.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:44 am

cerberus wrote:Weird background, she's wondering how she got there and more to the point how does she get out again!
00482-3979428349.png

Now that she is hopelessly stuck, looks like giant worms or tentacles are coming to get her! :twisted:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:53 pm

before i react to today's damsels--- before i go see Dune 2 i watched the first part again... and there is a scene where the bad guys have Rebecca Ferguson tied and gagged, planning to dump her in the desert... of course she's fully clothed, but wouldn't it be a great scene if she wasn't? and they knew of a place where she would sink into loose sand? just an idea...
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:58 pm

well whatever keeps them wriggling around together works for me

and... an ingenious trap for Lara C is always in order!

and while it may be time to stop jumping, the time for twisting and squirming has just begun!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:27 pm

cerberus wrote:You can feel the determination here. Still, she doesn't look in a bad mood so you may be safe!
00187-982292535.png

Nice! What kind of prompt did you use for her? Are those waders? :)

cerberus wrote:She wants you to follow her. I'm not convinced that's a good idea!
00916-3764645623.png

I would follow her anytime!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:34 am

MadMax359 wrote:before i react to today's damsels--- before i go see Dune 2 i watched the first part again... and there is a scene where the bad guys have Rebecca Ferguson tied and gagged, planning to dump her in the desert... of course she's fully clothed, but wouldn't it be a great scene if she wasn't? and they knew of a place where she would sink into loose sand? just an idea...

Well, this is what SD thinks she looks like, not so sure myself. SD won't do very good gags, I think they are ruled out as "violent", so you get a covid mask or the material misses the mouth or it's a thin strip or it is something weird attached to the mouth. These are the best I could get today, it may be possible to get better with ControlNet/Reactor, I might give that a go later. Any good?

01469-3216623754.png

01524-2755247523.png

01650-1654041704.png

01875-371601145.png

01897-314772272.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:57 am

Lots-o-good ones this week as usual :D Like the classic shortcut gone wrong on March 4th, and I'd totally approach the one on the 5th, and follow the one on the 7th. I would also like to suggest the one from yesterday keeps trying to jump down, and down :P It's also nice to see a lot of ladies learning the ropes :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:06 am

MadMax359 wrote:well whatever keeps them wriggling around together works for me

and... an ingenious trap for Lara C is always in order!

and while it may be time to stop jumping, the time for twisting and squirming has just begun!

Twisting, squirming and wriggling, well now, I haven't tried those words in prompts - yet. I've tried most other words, flailing, thrashing, waving, struggling etc.; results have been mixed.

Boggy Man wrote:
cerberus wrote:Weird background, she's wondering how she got there and more to the point how does she get out again!
00482-3979428349.png

Now that she is hopelessly stuck, looks like giant worms or tentacles are coming to get her! :twisted:

A potential scenario for the future I think. Thanks for the suggestion.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:You can feel the determination here. Still, she doesn't look in a bad mood so you may be safe!
00187-982292535.png

Nice! What kind of prompt did you use for her? Are those waders? :)

They can be if you want! Actually the prompt said "tall boots and neoprene bib-and-brace waterproofs". I've tried waders etc before and SD doesn't seem to recognise them. I'll keep trying.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:She wants you to follow her. I'm not convinced that's a good idea!
00916-3764645623.png

I would follow her anytime!

Bad luck then, the prompt says she's an "evil sorceress", I dread to think what she has in mind!

I think they say you should lie on your back to get out of quicksand, still maybe the front works as well. She'll soon find out.
00004-3412835938.png

Promising planet, atmosphere breathable and water in liquid form. On the negative side: ground in liquid form as well!
00034-1439033793.png

Ah, that's why they call it a flashlight!
00057-1058579980.png

The gulley didn't look anywhere near as deep or steep sided when she stepped in. It's not looking good, that's an awkward position.
00073-3608129173.png

Those explorers keep getting in trouble, at least she has a friend to help dig her out. But what happens when she tries to dig the friend out?
00105-1200744413.png
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:17 am

cerberus wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:before i react to today's damsels--- before i go see Dune 2 i watched the first part again... and there is a scene where the bad guys have Rebecca Ferguson tied and gagged, planning to dump her in the desert... of course she's fully clothed, but wouldn't it be a great scene if she wasn't? and they knew of a place where she would sink into loose sand? just an idea...

Well, this is what SD thinks she looks like, not so sure myself. SD won't do very good gags, I think they are ruled out as "violent", so you get a covid mask or the material misses the mouth or it's a thin strip or it is something weird attached to the mouth. These are the best I could get today, it may be possible to get better with ControlNet/Reactor, I might give that a go later. Any good?

i think these are VERY good... i've been a fan of hers since a British historical series called The White Queen and these do her justice

and trying to avoid a spoiler, let's just say in the Dune universe it is Very Important that bad guys not let her talk! :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:37 pm

Theo wrote:Lots-o-good ones this week as usual :D Like the classic shortcut gone wrong on March 4th, and I'd totally approach the one on the 5th, and follow the one on the 7th. I would also like to suggest the one from yesterday keeps trying to jump down, and down :P It's also nice to see a lot of ladies learning the ropes :D

You managed to sneak this one in while I was composing my most recent submission, so I missed it yesterday, anyway thanks for your comments. I can't make the joke about being assimilated, I've done that one already. I think the one on the 7th is an evil sorceress so that won't go well. As Max suggested if the jumping has to stop, there's still wriggling, squirming and twisting to try; I liked that idea.

MadMax359 wrote:
cerberus wrote:

i think these are VERY good... i've been a fan of hers since a British historical series called The White Queen and these do her justice

and trying to avoid a spoiler, let's just say in the Dune universe it is Very Important that bad guys not let her talk! :twisted:

I'm glad you liked them, it seems SD did know her then! I think the hair threw me, she seems to have it a lot longer now. Don't worry about spoilers, I read some of the books a long time ago when I was young, so I'm familiar with the ways of the Bene Gesserit!
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”