A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
bogbud

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby bogbud » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:14 am

cerberus wrote:
"Bugger, I was going to wear this top out tonight. Oh well, too late now, may as well see just how messy I can get it!"
01213-3724079189.png

The farmers daughter! Good for us that she's not only into dancing at the bar but also into some messing around in the mud. Lets hope she visits the soft and much deeper spots down by the brook, too.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:55 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
"Bugger, I was going to wear this top out tonight. Oh well, too late now, may as well see just how messy I can get it!"
01213-3724079189.png

The farmers daughter! Good for us that she's not only into dancing at the bar but also into some messing around in the mud. Lets hope she visits the soft and much deeper spots down by the brook, too.

Oh she likes it deep! That top is going to get absolutely plastered.

"You want me to go that way? I suppose that's where the deep bit is, am I right?"
00033-1356333671.png

Book cover: "The Sinking Redhead of Gor"
00139-4023617872.png

She looks exhausted, mustn't stop now though or she'll get stuck. Reminds me of a film scene.
00198-3440665161.png

"You sod, you knew it would get deeper here! I can't feel any bottom, just how deep is this?" Are you going to tell her or let her find out for herself?
00307-1880888382.png

Honest, never mentioned Marilyn. Its got that look though.
00571-2095791193.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:26 am

cerberus wrote:
She looks exhausted, mustn't stop now though or she'll get stuck. Reminds me of a film scene.
00198-3440665161.png

Oh yes, she looks quite like her! This particular patch of bog is thicker though. i hope she makes it across. Being stuck there in the middle of nowhere up to her shoulders and nothing to grab within reach could be more grueling than the original.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00198-3440665161.png

Oh yes, she looks quite like her! This particular patch of bog is thicker though. i hope she makes it across. Being stuck there in the middle of nowhere up to her shoulders and nothing to grab within reach could be more grueling than the original.

I was backing you to comment on the other one (or maybe both); ah well, can't be right all the time. Shame the film bog wasn't more like this, it was a bit watery in the film, still nice looking girl, sensible outfit and a decent scene.

"OK, you've had a good look at my tits, now will you get me out!"
00044-1427664395.png

"So if I pull this one I sink a bit more and if I pull this one it tightens the rope round my ... oooooooooooh god!"
00213-2506752768.png

"Mr Darcy, I know you have a mud fetish, but that isn't appropriate behaviour in front of a lady!"
00238-3045879913.png

"Hey, come back with that rope!"
00264-2824981944.png

"Oh god, I'm getting wet. What? Oh no my suit isn't leaking!"
00449-4024778984.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:35 am

Wow, SO many good ones since I was last here! Too numerous to pick any favorites. It's like an all you can eat buffet, except the food is actually amazing! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:18 am

cerberus wrote:
I was backing you to comment on the other one (or maybe both); ah well, can't be right all the time. Shame the film bog wasn't more like this, it was a bit watery in the film, still nice looking girl, sensible outfit and a decent scene.

00449-4024778984.png

All of your pics are exceptionally fantastic! Most often i comment on the ones, i can really relate to (as an active sinker, wearing the same stuff in the same goo!)

Also this new one including her comment ;)
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:29 pm

Theo wrote:Wow, SO many good ones since I was last here! Too numerous to pick any favorites. It's like an all you can eat buffet, except the food is actually amazing! :D

Thank you, I'm having fun doing these, the difficult bit is narrowing down the selection for posting, sometimes five seems too limiting, but I don't want to overload the site.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:

00449-4024778984.png

All of your pics are exceptionally fantastic! Most often i comment on the ones, i can really relate to (as an active sinker, wearing the same stuff in the same goo!)

Also this new one including her comment ;)

Thank you also. I can understand your reasons for commenting as you do. It is useful as well, it lets me know if what I am doing is plausible, sometimes it is difficult to judge your own stuff, you're too invested in it to be objective and a second opinion helps a lot. I see you've changed you avatar, looks a bit like some of the settings SD's come up with!

"Look, you've got your arms stuck, so our only hope now is for me to use you to lift myself out, then I can help you out ... Well, I don't suppose you are happy about that, but you're not in a position to stop me, are you?"
00170-2728990840.png

Hiding under the bridge to escape detection isn't always a good idea!
00278-1931768168.png

Jane, liked to maintain her modesty but enjoyed the feel of the mud on her bare skin. This outfit satisfied both requirements, she was very pleased with it, but not as pleased as her boyfriend!
00429-536922389.png

"Damn it James, we don't need any more rope, there's enough here now!"
00723-3031255893.png

"I see, this is why you had me carry all the heavy stuff in my knapsack, you wanted me to sink!"
00794-3764670129.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:00 pm

cerberus wrote:I see you've changed you avatar, looks a bit like some of the settings SD's come up with!

DSCF3272_exported_0.jpg

Nothing to do with AI. As if i could do something like this :D

This is a pic i made last weekend right before i did venture out into the depths of my bog. Excuse the poor quility, i don't bring expensive equipment to this place...
Because of all the rain lately it is a bit too watery right now and currently more like a swamp. When the water level drops, all the puddles give way to barren, dark peat. A sane person would try to hop from tussock to tussock and stay within reach of the trees, but that would also be kind of boring :lol:

More info: I'm standing on top of a former (once larger) lake. Just 100-200 years ago this was all water. The forest did develop around the original shoreline, further in there is a ring of reeds and weeds and then you find a much smaller rest of a lake that will become overgrown sometime, too. A whole lot of the trees is growing all twisted and they will all fall over when they become too heavy. Down below there is nothing but peat and mud. I'm visiting this place for years now and still have nowhere found a solid bottom. Sinking only stops when the mud becomes too thick to sink deeper or i reach buoyancy. It's a magical place!

Regarding your last bunch of pics: The AI has started combining the rubber-jumpsuits with long gloves! This makes it even more realistic. The mud is cold, even in summer and gloves do really help when grabbing something or trying to dig oneself out!
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:22 am

I don't blame you for not taking expensive gear to a place like that, it is a bit of a risk. I've had a couple of video cameras fail and that was without any accidents, one was a small amount of drizzle (it was supposed to be weather resistant but that didn't help) and the other died for no apparent reason at all. That said I have fallen over carrying a £2K+ dslr and lens, but that survived fine, it needed a wipe with a damp cloth to get the mud off though. :D

We've got an area a bit like that, in this case though it was a peat bog but they dammed the end to make a reservoir but there is still a large expanse of peat bog. It's heavily fenced off to keep out people and farm animals, you get a lot of bird watchers there so it's not really usable.

The gloves seem to come and go, I think it depends on the noise patterns it's working through. I haven't specified any in the prompts, but may do some experiments in that area.

Pssst, you need to jiggle up and down a bit more, you haven't flooded your top yet!
00603-4221396279.png

Hmmm, clinging to the roof or trying to push herself down? You decide!
00726-3831246830.png

Ah, an "after" pic, nice satisfied smile and mud inside her rain suit! Well, we can guess what she's been up to. I'd say about her tits!
00785-1021129831.png

I think she's finding it hard going or maybe she's panting for another reason.
00805-2360571235.png

The photographer's choice, nice sunset and a rule of thirds composition.
01063-1419642748.png
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:04 pm

Another mixed set, hope you find something you like.

Probably wise not to ask her what she's thinking at the moment. Most likely you wouldn't like the answer!
00098-3721895471.png

Sinkers Perspective: if you are the sinker, I think you've got problems!
00128-3058761984.png

Cute, like the hairstyle. What do you mean "what hair style"?
00530-3437525447.png

This short cut was taking longer than expected!
00723-2779683696.png

"What time does the tide come in? That soon, oh shit!!
00780-2695233447.png
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”