A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:37 pm

Whilst I have found using Perchance to be fun and a source of very good images, I have found it a bit frustrating that tends to do what it wants rather than what you told it to do. So, over the last few days I have been playing with some of the online AI options. Most failed my first major criterium, that they weren't censored, at least not in the adult fetish areas. A lot of the remainder failed the second major criterium, which is that they be free! In the end I was left with the decision I was trying to avoid and accepted that the obvious way forward was to install Stable Diffusion locally. So that is what I did today. It took a while, it used a lot of disk, it needs secondary bits of software (Python, Git, etc), it has some fairly rigid requirements (luckily my home PC met these). By some strange miracle I got through all this and ended up with a clean install at the first attempt, but it doesn't stop there, next you have to download one or more "models", then there's the style.csv to find and install. This it the the point I am at now, I have a usable Stable Diffusion install, some models that I've been and a style.csv that I've just loaded but not played with much. Tomorrow there are other things to try, like Extensions and lots and lots of settings to play with etc.

All that said, it runs, it is usable, I am getting some decent images out of it and it doesn't slaughter my machine, so I am quite pleased at the moment. For the future, well there is still a lot to explore.

So (don't you hate it when people start sentences with "so"), here are four of the images that I generated today. They aren't particularly original or that dramatic, but I thought they were decent as a first effort. Initially my aim was to see if I could get close to one of the photomanipulations I did a long time ago, I picked what I thought was quite a "simple" image to describe for the text:

download/file.php?id=60&mode=view

This was as near as I got to getting the subject to hold her arms out, pretty good otherwise.
00234-837053849.png

I quite liked this as well.
00325-3670625286.png

Tried a different text description.
00422-2420713468.png

This was generated as a "CGI" type image rather than a photograph (after I loaded the styles.csv file)
00480-2008687419.png

So plenty of scope for development and improvement. I'll keep you posted on how things go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

sixgunzloaded

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:32 pm

'So', these are all quite lovely! I think the first one is my fave. :mrgreen: :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Sandy Place

Postby Sandy Place » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:09 pm

Nice work.
The second one has me wondering what happens next. :D

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:12 pm

I like them all but that second one really hits it for about as much authenticity as we currently get from AI. All nice work.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:10 pm

Thank you all for your posts, they're much appreciated. A bit of support to help you know if you are going in the right direction is always useful.

I'm with sixgunzloaded, my favourite is the first, it is like a candid photo of a frozen piece of action and it was closest to what I was aiming for. That said I can't argue too much with you Sandy and Duncan, the second one is a close second for me, I tend to prefer the candid photo look rather than the posed photo look (probably because I'm an amateur photographer rather than a professional).

Well, today has been a bit frustrating, I have tried several things, added a couple of extensions, experimented with a lot of "styles" and tried a new model. I'm not sure but I was getting a lot of images that looked like the contents of the bins outside Frankenstein's castle. I shut everything down and left it for a while, it seemed better now (several hours later) after a restart. I have to say I can't find any "styles" that really fit what I want so I might have to write my own style file and see how that goes, but I'll leave that for later, it has been a pretty steep learning curve up to now.

Anyway here are a few from this evening that I quite liked.

00472-3844718091.png

00479-377941484.png

00491-1908444756.png

00495-1908444760.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:33 pm

Sandy Pointe wrote:Nice work.
The second one has me wondering what happens next. :D

Argh, late to the party.

The first and second ones are great. Very natural and not that "fetishism"-related like the other ones.
She may be a hiker wearing tall rubber-boots, trying to take a shortcut through that half-dried pond/reservoir.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:21 pm

Bogbud, you can never be too late to this party all arrivées welcome. Good assessment, I was aiming for a natural look with these and not posed, the first one fits that best. The last two were me just playing with a new toy.
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:30 pm

I didn't post anything yesterday, Fridays are a bit busy for me, but I did play some more in the evening, I was trying to work on how to get particular "looks", more about Friday's results later. Today I was also going for a particular "look" but a very different one, this one is basically a natural look, more day=to=day girl next door. Let me now what you think.

Not sure this logo it correct, shouldn't it be pleural or are we meant to take it as an instruction?
00340-1581482260.png

The look that says "this is your fault, you got me into this and you are going to pay for it"!
00356-776818436.png

211, 911 surely. I know "don't call me Shirley".
00374-1955122725.png

How much are those a pound?
00466-3827596114.png
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:47 pm

Now for Friday's work. I spent a lot of time playing with prompt wording and arrangement trying to work out how to take a basic "look" and push it, well, as far as I wanted it to go. The result was that I ended up with something I thought pretty striking. I'd been playing with a character in jeans and t-shirt but not saving anything. I got to a point where I thought a woman like that wouldn't be wearing jeans she'd be going to a party. A little black cocktail dress made quite a difference, but being an AI creation she bored of the party and headed for the swamp on the other side of the carpark! Needless to say, the dress fared badly!

00284-2984500132.png

00292-2984500128.png

00333-2984500126.png

00650-13203803.png

00914-646072196.png

No "pseudo-witty" comments with these, I don't think they need them, they speak for themselves. The difficulty with this set was that there were so many eminently postable ones I found it difficult to choose, especially at about midnight, hence holding off posting until today. I may post more from this set as just five doesn't do it justice and I did try some other attire.

PS: Before anyone asks, she's 25, at least that's what the text prompt said.
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:05 am

Didn't manage anything worth posting today (experimenting with ControlNet), so more from Friday's set.

01539-10273.png

00747-4190065693.png

00976-1771520046.png

01301-2452489901.png
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”