A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Duncan Edwards

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:55 pm

cerberus wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Ah yes, Looks more Hanoi Hannah herself. What really threw me on the Barbara Eden thing was the improved figure. Jane was kind of less epically...uh, well proportioned. Barbarella missed a scene but that "excessive machine" was a great consolation prize. Beautiful work on all of them.

Ouch! Well, she has apologised for that repeatedly. Anyway, I think politics is one of the things banned on this site, so best leave it there. Whatever, I still think she was a fine actress. There were a few good scenes in Barbarella but the "excessive machine" was pretty good. Regarding proportions, unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) ReActor only swaps faces. I think it is pretty good, especially as it has to cope with replacing faces at different angles to the sample.

it's a gut reaction. I"ve got family who were on government sponsored learning experiences there. Moving on.

So this was just a face swap with ReActor? It's at least pretty good. Gonna have to check that out.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:24 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:it's a gut reaction. I've got family who were on government sponsored learning experiences there. Moving on.

So this was just a face swap with ReActor? It's at least pretty good. Gonna have to check that out.

Understand.

Yep, this was just a face swap. Sometimes it misses, but you don't save those; well, you may if they turn out nice! Maybe the ones below will be a bit less problematic as you've already done this one, still you can't have too much of a good thing. Again just a face swap.

These are based on the idea (purely fictitious, as far as I know) that Norma Jean did a screen test for the female lead in "The African Queen" opposite Bogart. The screen test involved her spending some time in a swamp to see how she'd handle it.
00018-4139567282.png

00024-2308746534.png

00072-1086466214.png

Everything was going fine until the guy turned up with the box of leeches, then there was a lot of screaming and shouting followed by the reverberating echo of a door being slammed very hard. This last one is when the guy appeared with the leeches!
00008-1266179428.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:30 pm

as for the previous page--- in Cat Ballou she was about to get hanged, so maybe she escaped into the desert... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:29 pm

I've got a lot of the same groove going on this. One of the first things I played with on this was "Norma Jean" making a Tarzan movie. In my mind these behind the scenes photos are always taken by some studio guy with a 4x5 Speed Graphic press camera or a Nikon F in the 60's and always in black and white. We can now create what could have been. Yours look better. ;)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:41 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I've got a lot of the same groove going on this. One of the first things I played with on this was "Norma Jean" making a Tarzan movie. In my mind these behind the scenes photos are always taken by some studio guy with a 4x5 Speed Graphic press camera or a Nikon F in the 60's and always in black and white. We can now create what could have been. Yours look better. ;)

Actually, it was your "Celebrity Fantasies" that started me off on these, so thanks for the inspiration. I don't know about better, I've always like the style of B&W images old and new, so I prefer to think different rather than better. I've always thought it was enough to like something without having to judge a competition to decide what's best.

Anyway, for tonight I've pillaged the cutting room floor and found stills from another "missed opportunity" scene, this one's from Tarzan The Ape Man starring Bo Derek:

00593-704029549.png

00597-89238751.png

00623-26158951.png

00638-852095233.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:28 am

i like that her breasts look like this could be the actual Bo, instead of wildly inflated like you see with some manips :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:59 pm

cerberus wrote:Actually, it was your "Celebrity Fantasies" that started me off on these, so thanks for the inspiration. I don't know about better, I've always like the style of B&W images old and new, so I prefer to think different rather than better. I've always thought it was enough to like something without having to judge a competition to decide what's best.

Anyway, for tonight I've pillaged the cutting room floor and found stills from another "missed opportunity" scene, this one's from Tarzan The Ape Man starring Bo Derek:

That's another one that I've wanted to create the scene we were cheated out of with her. And yes, I very much agree not only with your subject matter but how you look at it. Great work there. Just lovely.

MadMax359 wrote:i like that her breasts look like this could be the actual Bo, instead of wildly inflated like you see with some manips :twisted:

Her natural form was about as perfectly proportioned as a human can be. Exaggerated or emphasized features have their place as well but this one is sacred. I wouldn't dream of messing with Bo. 8-)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:07 am

MadMax359 wrote:i like that her breasts look like this could be the actual Bo, instead of wildly inflated like you see with some manips :twisted:

Thanks Max. I like to keep things naturally proportioned, I'm usually aiming at something realistic, even back when I did photomanips that was always the aim.

Duncan Edwards wrote:That's another one that I've wanted to create the scene we were cheated out of with her. And yes, I very much agree not only with your subject matter but how you look at it. Great work there. Just lovely.

Her natural form was about as perfectly proportioned as a human can be. Exaggerated or emphasized features have their place as well but this one is sacred. I wouldn't dream of messing with Bo. 8-)

Thanks Duncan. Yep, I agree, if you exaggerate things the results never look right, I try to get as close as I can to the original were possible. I'd be interested to see another take on this scene, there is no reason why there can't be more than one. My little cheat on these is that I usually start the prompt with "X lookalike" where X is the relevant actress, that tends to get you in the ball park as far as figure and colouring go.

Today's selection is from a set I did a few days ago, where I was experimenting with prompt terms for "muddy" places. These came from "peatbog" with additional mistiness. This gives more of a peat harvesting landscape, scarred and desolate rather than an actual living bog. But I liked the desolate look and feel. The lighting could be pretty spectacular as well.

00589-1800790623.png

00648-2088792166.png

Loved the lighting on this one.
00685-2024939316.png

00695-2169276220.png

00737-1273240985.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:26 am

Spectacular series!
The area could also be a tidal mudflat.
Im very much in love with the outfits your explorers are wearing this time. In the first pic she is even wearing a rubber jumpsuit..., just like me when I go for a deep sink.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:49 pm

bogbud wrote:Spectacular series!
The area could also be a tidal mudflat.
Im very much in love with the outfits your explorers are wearing this time. In the first pic she is even wearing a rubber jumpsuit..., just like me when I go for a deep sink.

I'm pleased that you liked them, I thought this was a good set as well. SD does a really good job with outfits most of the time and I was happy with the misty moody look. It is quite a big set so picking some more wasn't difficult.

00701-2169276226.png

00704-2169276229.png

00730-1273240978.png

00747-3718114392.png

00537-1249884848.png
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”