A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:18 pm

Similar depth set apart from one, but there is something about each of these I liked and it is different in each case.

With this it's the perspective, the brooding sky and the lighting. The girl is nice as well
00823-3601926706.png

This is up close and personal and I like the mood of it as well.
00888-3567375770.png

Here it's the smile and the lighting with the evening pink glow tl the hair.
00997-3519693098.png

More brooding sky and nice face with good hair.
01015-190197000.png

Not sure where this came from but she is just downright impressive and imposing.
01172-209729147.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:28 am

Rebecca continues to impress, thanks for all these! :twisted:

though i did see Dune 2... let's just say she's got an agenda!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:16 pm

MadMax359 wrote:Rebecca continues to impress, thanks for all these! :twisted:

though i did see Dune 2... let's just say she's got an agenda!

Pleased you like them. Oh yes, she does have quite an agenda in Dune, it was a long time ago that I read the books (I think read the first three before I felt the ideas were starting to get stale). From what I have read about these two movies, it seems they cover the first book - Dune.

A girl should always try to look her best no matter what the circumstances and that mean paying attention to her hair. So, I've been experimenting with hairstyles. SD doesn't always get them right (that seems to apply to everything) but I think it has made a significant difference. Oh and I've add a bit more weather.

This is a pixie cut, I like the whole feel of this pic.
00051-3120615136.png

Sometimes images make you laugh when you first see them, this one did that for me!
00138-1335021342.png

Hah, get out of that then!
00176-2103499647.png

Sensible girl, the sun is setting and she's remembered to take a lamp with her.
00471-3838621056.png

A blonde with a plait and having fun by the looks of it.
00507-3216148944.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:03 pm

in general i prefer long hair over the Pixie cut style

then i saw the redhead in ropes!
i'm thinking she's a pesky reporter who the Mob Boss wants to disappear
but if your one of his goons,do you really leave her to her fate? :twisted:

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:31 pm

Once again a fantastic set of updates. You*re spoiling us with all those creations!

cerberus wrote:
00507-3216148944.png

Her mudsuit looks already totally wet. She may have crossed some brook or did some messing around before deciding to enter the dangerous parts of the bog!

Oh, the memories. I have to go, too!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:47 am

MadMax359 wrote:in general i prefer long hair over the Pixie cut style

then i saw the redhead in ropes!
i'm thinking she's a pesky reporter who the Mob Boss wants to disappear
but if your one of his goons,do you really leave her to her fate? :twisted:

I like long hair as well, but I also like variety, I can't keep doing the same type of pictures, I'd get bored and so would those viewing this thread. I try to find images that stand out, sometimes I'm successful.

The redhead is a variation, that cut is an "undercut pixie cut", there is definitely something cute about the pixie cuts. Some of the others are coming out quite well too. It makes a change from the fairly plain hair I was getting before.

Plausible storyline, looks like the mob boss has a rope fetish so I'm guessing he'd want to watch. That would restrict any merciful inclinations his goons may be feeling. I think she may be in trouble!

bogbud wrote:Once again a fantastic set of updates. You*re spoiling us with all those creations!

cerberus wrote:
00507-3216148944.png

Her mudsuit looks already totally wet. She may have crossed some brook or did some messing around before deciding to enter the dangerous parts of the bog!

Oh, the memories. I have to go, too!

Thanks. It may have been raining, I've added some seasonal weather to my prompt, options like "torrential rain" and "snow" (as you may also have noticed). They add some variation to the conditions and skies, I did this a bit before, but what I've got now gives a lot more range and variation. Of course who knows what she's been up to before she got to this point and sometimes it can be quite a slog to get to the best bits!

"Now if I can just loosen this bit ... Ah shit, just sank another three inches!"
00299-3608588544.png

Hey this is supposed to be a private spa. What are you doing here!"
00377-2158002663.png

"D-d-d-don't just st-st-st-stand there. get me out of here!!
00408-2962611736.png

"Let me just adjust the camera here, the customers are going to want to see the mud go over the top of my waders. They get a bit excited about that. Not as excited as me though!"
00587-2419544941.png

OK I had to include this, it is just too ridiculous for words!
00798-3692706001.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:55 am

cerberus wrote:
00408-2962611736.png

Been there, done that. Of course with layers of warm clothes and a shell of waterproof gear what SHE is not wearing! Even then i can't stand that for longer periods of time. Get her out of there at once! :evil:

cerberus wrote:
"Let me just adjust the camera here, the customers are going to want to see the mud go over the top of my waders. They get a bit excited about that. Not as excited as me though!"
00587-2419544941.png

A big yes for the boot-tops! :D
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:18 pm

at the rate of 3 inches at a time, that looks like hours of fun :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:43 am

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00408-2962611736.png

Been there, done that. Of course with layers of warm clothes and a shell of waterproof gear what SHE is not wearing! Even then i can't stand that for longer periods of time. Get her out of there at once! :evil:

Know what you mean, a place I used to visit is popular with hikers, so I only visited when the weather was appalling and I could guarantee solitude! It's OK she out and had a hot coffee waiting for her to warm her up. I try to look after my victims, oops I mean models of course, silly me!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00587-2419544941.png

A big yes for the boot-tops! :D

I had a funny feeling you'd respond to that one, probably just the medication though.

MadMax359 wrote:at the rate of 3 inches at a time, that looks like hours of fun :twisted:

Ah, that depends on how vigorously she struggles. The ropes are linked to a ratchet and the more she struggles the faster it skips cogs, even with no struggling it still slips cogs steadily, that three inches was only because she picked at a knot with a fingernail. This thing is quite sensitive, so she hasn't that much time to play with.

"Deeper, no no I don't think I want to go deeper. No, I can't feel a bottom yet. Ah, I am going to go deeper then aren't I!"
00255-2434801422.png

At peace, nothing to disturb her meditation other than the occasional gurgling of the mud and the sensation of gradually sinking. "Sinking! Eeeeeek!"
00276-3697795130.png

Hmm, her first day at the factory and she'd been told to check out the chain storage area. Did they know this would happen? Had they found out she was working for the government investigating corporate tax fraud? Something was telling her the answer was yes!
00292-1393928286.png

It was such a nice night to play on the mudflats,. The aurora was spectacular, but she was beginning to wonder if bringing so many chains was a good idea and she hadn't expected the mud to be so deep!
00488-2071050322.png

Well, she thought the thermal underwear had been a good idea, but now she could think of several better ones!
00517-1791552435.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 am

cerberus wrote:
"Deeper, no no I don't think I want to go deeper. No, I can't feel a bottom yet. Ah, I am going to go deeper then aren't I!"
00255-2434801422.png

:D You know me....

AI gets really better and great to see how it puts those rainsuits to proper use!
IJ-Rain162-Ar-1.jpg
IJ-Rain162-Ar-2.jpg
rainsuit_greymatter.jpg
I'm feeling home.

Return to “AI Creations”