Another new day a new resumption

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
MadMax359

Re: Another new day a new resumption

Postby MadMax359 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:52 am

the fit is just fine, darling!

and language needs to be precise--- safe is not the same as A safe

if she can't get out of the shot, it's time for a re-write of the script

what, there's a snake? :twisted:

and in general, nice reflections
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon May 13, 2024 11:07 pm

MadMax359 wrote:the fit is just fine, darling!

and language needs to be precise--- safe is not the same as A safe

if she can't get out of the shot, it's time for a re-write of the script

what, there's a snake? :twisted:

and in general, nice reflections

If you can get it on it fits, what does it matter if the odd seam gives a bit here and there.
I'm a great believer in precision in language, having worked with computers for decades you get like that, they don't do ambiguous or fuzzy very well. I remember re-reading an email I'd written once and thinking, that's not an email it's more like a SQL statement, but at least it was clear and concise.
Re-write a script mid-shooting, can't do that, we'll have to wait for her to disappear!
Oh yes, there are definitely snakes, I chuck some in to add a bit of spice now and then.
Ah, the reflections are the work of the AI, sometimes it gets them right, other times it can get a bit weird.

"Well I know you're sinking faster than me and it's not because I'm wearing boots. No, it's because you are standing in the hole I prepared for you yesterday!"
00001-2187572678.png

She looked down admiringly, she'd always been proud of them and now she hoped others would admire them as well. ... If the turned up soon enough that was!
00043-699776559.png

She was trying to keep still, she didn't think she'd be able to remain like this for much longer, there was too much pressure building!
00046-683089641.png

"I think the deep spot is here, I can't feel any bottom." ... "What, you think I should just try to struggle through it! I'd heard that was the wrong thing to do. Still, if you say so." ...
00150-730200940.png

She pressed on, there was no turning back now, but each step just drove deeper into the mud never finding any solid ground!
00324-2412358227.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:40 pm

believe me, i am here and admiring them... i'll come into the open when they disappear for some helping :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue May 14, 2024 9:49 pm

MadMax359 wrote:believe me, i am here and admiring them... i'll come into the open when they disappear for some helping :twisted:

First and second helpings?

"It'll be much easier to get out if you take your clothes off, like me!"
00038-1717816534.png

"If he thinks I'm going to flood this suit he's got another think coming!"
00776-415550815.png

The girl with the serpent tattoo and an impressive one it is too. Also I think I know where she got the material for her bikini.
00989-3514799683.png

"That's one leg out, one more to go. I hope no-one's watching."
01358-3921271587.png

"OK that's it for today, the light's going. You can get out now. You can get out can't you?"
00051-971724156.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed May 15, 2024 11:42 am

cerberus wrote:"If he thinks I'm going to flood this suit he's got another think coming!"
00776-415550815.png

I have seen those masks before and there are really folks who go deep sinking with them or do wear gasmasks and the like.
This hinders breathing even more and can get quite dangerous (as if sinking over the head in thick mud wasn't dangerous enough :D ).

For me this is a bit over the top and i wouldn't recommend that for obvious safety-reasons! (Saying this as someone who has already deep-sunk to the very tip of his snorkel and didn't even notice it :o )
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:17 pm

so maybe that snake is seeking revenge for the bikini?

or is this how she lures them in, new shoes are next? :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed May 15, 2024 11:38 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:"If he thinks I'm going to flood this suit he's got another think coming!"
00776-415550815.png

I have seen those masks before and there are really folks who go deep sinking with them or do wear gasmasks and the like.
This hinders breathing even more and can get quite dangerous (as if sinking over the head in thick mud wasn't dangerous enough :D ).

For me this is a bit over the top and i wouldn't recommend that for obvious safety-reasons! (Saying this as someone who has already deep-sunk to the very tip of his snorkel and didn't even notice it :o )

I've also seen the gas masks etc, it was just that following some cases where you'd mentioned flooding suits at the neck cuff, when this appeared I felt it had to be posted.

MadMax359 wrote:so maybe that snake is seeking revenge for the bikini?

or is this how she lures them in, new shoes are next? :twisted:

I considered those options, but it was the tattoo that got my attention here, it's almost like a 3D carving, I'm not into tattoos personally, but this one was striking. I'm not sure you could get that for real though. The other possibility I considered was that she may be a "Naga", a mythical beast that's half human and half snake with the ability to change into either.

"Cut" ... "Come on Gloria, you were supposed to come much closer to the camera!" ... "That's all very well for you, but it's me that stuck up to my arse in this disgusting mud and unable to move!"
00009-747943634.png

I like how the backlight creates a nice highlight rim effect in girl's red hair. ... Yes, she does have red hair. Oh, you hadn't noticed!
00048-136600777.png

"Damn, I didn't think sinking in mud chained would make me so horny!" ... "Can you keep still a minute, you thrashing about is having a disturbing effect on the mud round me as well!"
00083-3249286673.png

"OK, I give up, you caught me. NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
00200-4190238258.png

"Well, yes, I guess your suit will be flooded now and that's going to make it difficult for you to get out. But I'm having a bad day too, I left my gloves at home!"
00361-1362520678.png
Cerberus

Return to “AI Creations”