Sexy.ai

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
schlamm

Sexy.ai

Postby schlamm » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:17 pm

Well, that had been useable in the past, but their latest updates had me using the exit and no plans of returning. Any suggestions for something useable along similar criteria sites appreciated, not finding a lot of options that don't require unacceptable preconditions to be met. :roll:

MooonlightRose

Re: Sexy.ai

Postby MooonlightRose » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:28 am

Tinybots.net

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:35 pm

How about Perchance AI? It's free and you don't need to create an account (you can if you want). The only restriction is that you need to allow adverts. The reason it gives for this is that it is funded by advertising, I don't think that is unreasonable.

Another option would be to install Stable Diffusion locally, that was the route I took. The viability of this is dependant on your machine and internet speed. You'd need a decent spec PC with a Nvidia or AMD graphics card (4GB min on the graphics card, 8GB better) and lots of disk space (the model files are about 4GB upwards a piece and, depending on the options you load, plenty of other multi-GB files, currently my SD install folder is 54GB!)
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:51 am

Thank you for your insights into the options!
PC specs i9-9900K CPU 3.60GHz 64GB RAM / 3 TB of storage & RTX-2080 Super 8GB
Will explore further

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:34 pm

If you want to check out what the install entails have a look at the video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqXpAKVQDNU

This is the one I based my install on. He goes through the process very steadily (others I checked seemed too quick to follow easily) and by following his instructions stage by stage I got a working install at the first attempt. So I was impressed by his thoroughness. The basic setup won't immediately give you good results, you will have to play a bit with the built in extensions and may need additional files to get those operational. There are a number of extensions available, I've only loaded two additional ones (there are several built in), these are ADetailer and ControlNet. ADetailer can fix some issues with faces, hands, etc and ControlNet enables photos and sketches to be used to influence poses etc in generated images.

My PC spec is i7-11700K 3.6ghZ, NVidia RTX 3060 12GB (max SD used to date about 5.5GB), I'm not sure how this compares with your.

Disk SSD 1.5TB plus 2TB external.

If you decide to go down this route I'll be pleased to help in any way I can.

PS: You have to bear in mind I'm only about six days in front of you!
Cerberus

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:40 pm

cerberus wrote:If you want to check out what the install entails have a look at the video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqXpAKVQDNU...

Thank you. I have a very powerful but currently unused CAD machine on the floor next to me here. Hmm... :roll:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:59 pm

You too! Well, feel free to take advantage of my extensive 6 days of experience with SD. I'm happy to answer any questions if I can.
Cerberus

Sandy Place

Postby Sandy Place » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:44 pm

I've had some interesting results with sexy.ai. No other tools used - I'm clueless about the rest of this stuff.

61v44wewp9re7l.jpg

b1ckyf682xco5d.jpg

q2kdkwwv300h08.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “AI Creations”