ValiumTen's AI Burial Experiments

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
valiumten

ValiumTen's AI Burial Experiments

Postby valiumten » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:01 am

Despite this site being a quicksand group, I like to see women buried in sand, dirt etc. I ran a bunch of prompts through Perchance and am rather happy with some of the results. I hope you'll humor me and some of you may enjoy some of these pictures. If so, maybe I'll post some more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Re: ValiumTen's AI Burial Experiments

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:31 pm

i'm fine with women buried in sand, and these are some beauties

but i'm not as keen on women smiling happily as they are buried in sand
are you open to scenes where they want OUT ? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:10 pm

I don't think "dry quicksand" is a problem here, there have been plenty of examples in the past, so your postings should be welcome. I like them, it's always nice to see people enjoying themselves. After a while you'll probably find you'll want to vary things and see where they lead.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

valiumten

Postby valiumten » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:55 pm

Thanks for the replies. I definitely have run some darker ones as well. How about this batch?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:07 pm

I don't have any problem with the first batch — especially with your taste in ladies! :P One could always imagine the dry sand had been blown over a treacherous patch of quicksand, conveniently concealing it :twisted:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:52 pm

thanks, i particularly like the third one :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:01 pm

An interesting set, not sure about the second, almost looks too late for her! The second one is looking worried as well she might!
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:44 pm

I like the second set. They look less enthused about sinking. It’s hotter when they’re not happy.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

valiumten

Postby valiumten » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:42 pm

Sometimes you need a little help from your friends.

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:18 am

I use Perchance too; may I ask about the prompts you use? I find that sometimes I have trouble getting them beyond chin deep; more often than not I can't seem to get them sunk or buried past their upper bodies. Even if I am trying to depict a woman sinking or buried up to her chin or beyond, I will often need to generate multiple images before getting one at the depth I want. I've also tried to have my subjects buried alive, but usually the most I can get is to stick them in a hole, not a shallow trough. Using "empty grave" as a prompt often makes the sides of the hole too straight and rectangular for my liking, or makes tombstones pop up in weird locations. And do you also face challenges in generating images with more than 1 person in the image without making them twins?

Return to “AI Creations”