Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:37 pm

A nice set for St Patrick's day. Strangely, of all the Irish people I've known personally and worked with, none of them have been redheads! That said, one of my favourite Irish singers (Mary Coughlan) is most definitely a redhead (might be colouring now though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN33jeSdy5s
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:11 pm

what better place but a bog for the wearing of the Green? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:29 pm

cerberus wrote:A nice set for St Patrick's day. Strangely, of all the Irish people I've known personally and worked with, none of them have been redheads! That said, one of my favourite Irish singers (Mary Coughlan) is most definitely a redhead (might be colouring now though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN33jeSdy5s

Thanks Cerberus! Come to think of it, I don't recall knowing any redheads either, and most of my family is actually half Irish. Don't think I've ever heard of Mary Coughlan; might have to queue up some of her music today :mrgreen:

MadMax359 wrote:what better place but a bog for the wearing of the Green? :twisted:

Aye, indeed it be :mrgreen:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Set March 23rd

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:13 am

A bit of a follow-up from last weekend that didn't turn out in time. When I got done with the St. Patrick's Day sets I thought, "why didn't I try throwing in a little nudity?" But by the time I'd gathered the necessary pics, I was about to face plant on keyboard tired, so I had to finish it later.

The Enchanted Bog

EnchantedBog01.jpeg
The bog had been calling to Cara like a siren, ever since about a week ago, when she accidentally got stuck in one, and had to be rescued by the tour guide and fellow tourists during an excursion. But by the last day of her Irish holiday, she could no longer resist it. Even as she walked upon the grass and moss between the bogs in nothing but a robe, she couldn’t explain why she was so drawn here. She passed by many a bog, before coming to the one that was seemingly calling the loudest to her. Gently bubbling and churning with an insidious innocence, she knew it was many times deeper than she was in stature. Nevertheless, with nary a thought, she dropped her robe, and stepped into it.

EnchantedBog02.jpeg
A moment of clarity broke through Cara’s trance when she began to realize what she had done. She tugged on her legs, but the thick morass of peat now encasing them pulled back with equal, or greater force. She knew now as before, there was little hope of getting herself out, and any effort to do so, would only suck her deeper into the bog. She looked around, somewhat embarrassed thinking how she might look, naked; trapped in a bog. At least, no one would see her in this dense fog, she thought. But the fog was as much a curse as a blessing, as she also realized how remote the chances were that someone would find and help her.

EnchantedBog03.jpeg
A sense of panic started to come over her; while again wondering what on earth would possess her to walk into this treacherous bog. But then, feeling the firmness of the mire pressing between her legs, she was struck with a swelling surge of pleasure. Thoughts of reason and panic quickly fading, she wantonly pushed herself into the mire. She couldn’t believe what she was feeling; how sensuous the velvety, viscous morass felt as it embraced her lower body. Soon all she could think, was how she wanted it to hug and caress her ever more tightly.

EnchantedBog04.jpeg
But as the mire tightened around her chest, another moment of reason came over Cara. Horrified to see how deep she was, she knew she had to try to get herself out—before it was too late. She leaned back and pushed as hard as she could, but with her legs now hopelessly entangled in the thick peat and vegetation below, she could barely pull herself up but an inch. Still, she kept struggling to escape. She knew it was all but futile, but it was all she could do. But before long, she was suddenly struck with another strong surge of arousal; distracting her in her efforts to escape, the bog was only too happy to suck her even deeper. She kept going in and out of lucidness, each time, more terrified than the last to see how much deeper she’d sank. She would again resume her struggle to get up for a fleeting moment, only to again be overcome by pleasure, allowing the bog to pull her back down, and deeper into it.

EnchantedBog05.jpeg
She knew this vicious cycle could only last so long; she knew it was only a matter of time before the bog sucked her under, and she was all but helpless to stop it. It was as if the bog had a spell on Cara—a spell her terror would occasionally break through, but only for so long. And when she was in the throes of the carnal spell, she couldn’t help but want to feel the bog all over her. She didn’t want to die, but at least, it wasn’t such an unpleasant way to go. And so, she continued to writhe up and down in the clutches of the bog—at times still in frenzied, however vain struggle to escape, but mostly to better feel the bog gripping, squeezing and fondling her trembling body, until she fully succumbed to lustful bliss. From then on, her fate, was at the whim of this enchanted bog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:57 am

An original idea - to set the tale in an Irish peat bog. Nice pix.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:31 pm

PA Jack wrote:An original idea - to set the tale in an Irish peat bog. Nice pix.

Thanks PA Jack! :) Oh, I'm sure someone somewhere has done something about some enchanted/possessed quicksand that calls to it's victims (actually, I kinda did something similar in my Halloween story last year). But certainly a little different twist and take on the theme :D

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:56 pm

An interesting set of images and a good storyline. Very enjoyable. I think, if it a kindly bog, it will release her in the end on condition she returns regularly!
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:26 pm

cerberus wrote:An interesting set of images and a good storyline. Very enjoyable. I think, if it a kindly bog, it will release her in the end on condition she returns regularly!

Thank you Cerberus! :) And so, she became a slave to the bog lol! :lol: Yeah, I was steering more towards a grim ending, but at the last second, I thought I'd swerve towards neutral, and let the reader/view's imagination take the wheel :D (Mostly because I couldn't get any deeper pictures even if wanted).

Actually, probably 4/5 times, I do generally favor a happy ending, but that still doesn't rule out a submergence ;) It's just too hard to work with such scenarios with AI, and even in WildLife because it's like manual photoshop labor to get mud on the characters for the "after escaping" shot. So most often it's just easier to go with a grim ending.

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New AI Illustrated Story April 12th

Postby Theo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:06 am

Had to post my offering for this weekend in Stories due to file extension restrictions here, so here's the link to it: You, Your Girlfriend, and The Mud

I’ve been busy working to finish this story the last few weeks, and I figured everyone (myself included) was busy with Easter and the Eclipse last few weekends anyways, so I just took my time, and waited till now to post. Hope you enjoy!

Return to “AI Creations”