Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:08 pm

Girls having fun, what could be better! AIs seem to do a lot of twins, I noticed that with Perchance. You can give it a list to play with e.g. "blonde|brunette|redhead" and it will sometimes give you a mix of hair and faces, you still get a lot where all the girls in the image are the first in the list though, but worth a try.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

65sinking

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff New Years Eve 2023!

Postby 65sinking » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:01 am

Theo wrote:If the AI can’t make them look different, I guess you could always think of them as being Sisters playing in the mud :D

Great attempts! I like MoreGirlsInMud 02 and GirlsQuarryFun 05

And yes, I find that Perchance has trouble generating images of multiple characters with different appearances sinking in quicksand, even more so if I'm trying to have them show different expressions (e.g. one showing fear, the other arousal) or sinking at different depths; instead I get twins or triplets.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:25 pm

MadMax359 wrote:everyone looks so happy, but the last shot of the Twins showed damsels who need to Escape :twisted:

Indeed. Don't forget the quarry girls, they're a little stuck too :o

cerberus wrote:Girls having fun, what could be better! AIs seem to do a lot of twins, I noticed that with Perchance. You can give it a list to play with e.g. "blonde|brunette|redhead" and it will sometimes give you a mix of hair and faces, you still get a lot where all the girls in the image are the first in the list though, but worth a try.

Yeah, I get that too. Even if you use the names of two different people it tends to put each ones traits into a blender. I’ve heard there is a technique to achieving that, but I haven’t learned it, and I think might involve using an image prompt of the two characters you want. I’ll figure it out one of these days.

65sinking wrote:And yes, I find that Perchance has trouble generating images of multiple characters with different appearances sinking in quicksand, even more so if I'm trying to have them show different expressions (e.g. one showing fear, the other arousal) or sinking at different depths; instead I get twins or triplets.

Yep. Expressions in general can be a challenge, especially pleasure and arousal for me. I tried that a while back and it wasn’t the greatest. But I think I’ve since figured it out :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox New Stuff For The New Year! Part 1

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:33 pm

The forecast this coming week is for a mixed bag of winter weather. So Here's a mixed bag of offerings :D

DesertQuicksand01.jpg

DesertQuicksand02.jpg

DesertQuicksand03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Theo on Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox New Stuff For The New Year! Part 2

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:38 pm

What Luck

WhatLuck01.jpg

WhatLuck02.jpg

WhatLuck03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Theo on Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox New Stuff For The New Year! Part 3

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:43 pm

LovelyDamsel01.jpg

LovelyDamsel02.jpg

LovelyDamsel03.jpeg
Last edited by Theo on Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox New Stuff For The New Year! Part 4

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:35 am

After 65sinking mentioned “arousal” the other day, I thought I might revisit coxing Perchance to evoke such expressions in characters. The first time I tried the results weren’t worthy of mention. But this week I made another effort, and I think I’m getting somewhere :P

ChocLove01.jpeg

ChocLove02.jpeg

ChocLove03.jpeg

ChocLove04.jpeg

ChocLove05.jpeg
Last edited by Theo on Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:50 pm

the damsel in part 3 looks like Ludella Hahm, is that deliberate or a happy coincidence? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:13 pm

MadMax359 wrote:the damsel in part 3 looks like Ludella Hahm, is that deliberate or a happy coincidence? :twisted:

Happy coincidence, and also the fact that I like that kinda gal :D

P.S. the hair the isn't red enough to be Miss Hahn. I'll try harder next time ;)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:56 am

Theo wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:the damsel in part 3 looks like Ludella Hahm, is that deliberate or a happy coincidence? :twisted:

Happy coincidence, and also the fact that I like that kinda gal :D

P.S. the hair the isn't red enough to be Miss Hahn. I'll try harder next time ;)

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that, if you use a striking feature, like red hair, the AI will draw on the available images that exhibit that feature in it's generation process. Consequently, similarities to people we are familiar with are not that surprising, particularly, where the scenario fits as well. In your recent excellent images I can see hints of Ludella, Emily Marilyn (dark haired version), a neck deep Crystal, etc; I'm not convinced these similarities are totally coincidental. Anyway, great images, really enjoyed them.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Return to “AI Creations”