Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:08 am

After sometime avoiding the AI thing, I now have amassed a modest collection of thousands (and counting) of AI pictures, granted, maybe only a few hundred are worth sharing. So I thought it time to start my own AI thread.

I’ll try to post new stuff every one to two weeks. For now, cheapskate that I am, I’ve just been using Perchance and Sexyai (until it broke), but eventually I might invest in something better.

Hope you have a little fun here, but watch your step! (or not lol ;) )

To kick things off, here’s Just a little follow-up idea that resulted from the Halloween pirate set I did a while back.

Leather Pirate 1.jpg

Leather Pirate 2.jpg

Leather Pirate 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:11 am

An early AI experiment that resulted from a simple prompt for a sexy woman in a bikini on the beach. After seeing a few of the results, some ideas came to mind.

A Secluded Peril

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Jinn

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby Jinn » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:30 pm

Very cool debut. The blue bikini series is my favorite. Keep on sinking them!
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:47 pm

you had me at "a genuine pirate damsel in distress" :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:49 pm

A couple of nice sets, I like the progressions and storylines. Looking forward to seeing how this thread develops.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:22 pm

Jinn wrote:Very cool debut. The blue bikini series is my favorite. Keep on sinking them!

cerberus wrote:A couple of nice sets, I like the progressions and storylines. Looking forward to seeing how this thread develops.

Thank you so much! :D Stay tuned!

MadMax359 wrote:you had me at "a genuine pirate damsel in distress" :twisted:

:lol: Yeah it couldn't been even more "genuine" if I coulda got the same one with both dadgum arms pined beside her. But sometimes you just gotta take what you get from AI.

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Post 12/9/23

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:03 pm

This set started out one day when I was playing around with sexy outfit ideas. I was thinking maybe “jeans and black leather boots.” As far as the top, I didn’t really care (in fact, I also did a few topless :P ), and when the first few came back with a turtleneck, I thought that looks kinda good, and hey, it is fall after all :D

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpg

04.jpeg

05.jpeg

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Post 12/9/23

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:07 pm

After a while messing around with this ensemble, I thought why not throw in a little mud. The first results were mostly unremarkable, but then, I started seeing a few interesting prospects on Sexy.ai (back when it worked). After about only ten or so generations, the following set emerged.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:18 pm

That's a nice clean outfit, well clean initially, and well filled out as well. I like those sort of outfits, they don't look contrived. Mind you contrived can work quite well too. Good set, I look forward to the next ones.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: Bonus Post 12/10/23

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:00 pm

cerberus wrote:That's a nice clean outfit, well clean initially, and well filled out as well. I like those sort of outfits, they don't look contrived. Mind you contrived can work quite well too. Good set, I look forward to the next ones.

Thanks cerberus! You won't have to wait long :D

I thought I’d put together a bonus post this weekend, building on the topless in jeans and boots pictures I mentioned.

After a fun little photo shoot in her hooker boots and jeans, one-woman-show producer Allie thought she’d try her hand at the messy fetish genre and make a video of herself playing in the forest mud using a drone she’d programed a to follow and video her.

Bonus 1.jpg

Bonus 2.jpeg

Bonus 3.jpeg

Bonus 4.jpeg

Bonus 5.jpeg

Return to “AI Creations”