Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: Bonus Post 12/10/23

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:15 pm

Bonus 6.jpeg

Bonus 7.jpeg

Bonus 8.jpeg

Bonus 9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:50 pm

My my, she has got herself into a delectable pickle hasn't she! Not sure how she is going to get out of this, of course all things are possible off camera. Nice set, it progressed very well.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:39 am

cerberus wrote:My my, she has got herself into a delectable pickle hasn't she! Not sure how she is going to get out of this, of course all things are possible off camera. Nice set, it progressed very well.

Thank you! :D She might've captured the long and difficult escape on camera, had the drone battery not died shortly after the last pic. They only last like twenty or so minutes (I think, I've never owned one).

Or who knows, perhaps a hiker found the drone beside the dried up creek some months later; took it home to find the sultry video on it, and wondered what ever happened to vivacious damsel who neglected to collect her drone.

Which ever ending you prefer ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:58 pm

Oh Crap indeed!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:20 am

Thought I’d post something different this week: some ladies just having fun in the mud. I was mostly experimenting with ladies covered in mud; as usual, it was a little hard getting the AI to do what I wanted at first, but I think some turned out pretty good as time went on.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Theo on Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:23 am

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:02 am

I like these, they're fun, they put a simile on my face. I did a set a while ago where one of the prompt words I used was "ecstatic" and the results were enjoyable, like these.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:19 am

cerberus wrote:I like these, they're fun, they put a simile on my face. I did a set a while ago where one of the prompt words I used was "ecstatic" and the results were enjoyable, like these.

Thanks! Smiles always seem to be a bit contagious, especially the smile of a muddy lady :D I remember and enjoyed your set too :P

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:52 am

Really enjoying your images!

I find that keeping the person's appearance consistent can be quite the challenge, the fact that you've managed to maintain some similarities across the sequences is impressive.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:06 am

65sinking wrote:Really enjoying your images!

I find that keeping the person's appearance consistent can be quite the challenge, the fact that you've managed to maintain some similarities across the sequences is impressive.

Thank you 65sinking! That’s what happens when you pick the best ten or so images out of one or two hundred generated :D That, and using names helps with consistency for me ;) Still, I find that wardrobe and hair (color and style) are often the biggest challenge to keep consistent.

Return to “AI Creations”