Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:02 am

MadMax359 wrote:a wonderful hodgepodge of stories!

and you might let the local stalker go a bit deeper, so she fully appreciates how much she needs help! :twisted:

Thanks MadMax! :D For sure; you'd want to take your sweet time getting the rescue rope ready, it's not she's going anywhere... well... except down :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:01 pm

I really like these little scenarios, just enough to get the imagination flowing to fill in the backstory and outcome as you'd wish it to be. Excellent work and a nice selection of damsels.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:55 am

cerberus wrote:I really like these little scenarios, just enough to get the imagination flowing to fill in the backstory and outcome as you'd wish it to be. Excellent work and a nice selection of damsels.

Thanks Cerberus! :D I enjoying doing a whole set and story to go with it, but sometimes it's just as fun to keep it simple (especially when you have a few random pics that don't go together lol).
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff March 16th Part 1 of 2

Postby Theo » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:40 am

I thought I'd have a little more with Beth Dutton from Yellowstone :P (Probably not the last time either)

Bad Life Choices

Beth01.jpeg

Beth02.jpeg

Beth03.jpeg

Beth04.jpeg

Beth05.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff March 16th Part 2 of 2

Postby Theo » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:40 am

The other day, I was scrolling through some of the extra pics from another set I did a while back, and I thought maybe I should share a few good pictures that either didn't fit in, or didn't make the final cut. "Honorable mentions" you could say :D

BounsExtra01.jpeg

BounsExtra02.jpeg

BounsExtra03.jpeg

BounsExtra04.jpeg

BounsExtra05.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:24 pm

that series with Beth from Yellowstone is epic!

as is the sequence with the gullible model :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:06 am

More nice postings, keep up the good work.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:00 am

A whole lot of very nice creations! Keep it up!

I'm a fan of the classic jeans/boots combo. Very fitting for some exploring
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:45 am

MadMax359 wrote:that series with Beth from Yellowstone is epic!

as is the sequence with the gullible model :twisted:

Wow, thank you MadMax! :D I was a little worried about the Beth set as it didn't turn out as consistent as I would've liked. But I liked it anyway so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

cerberus wrote:More nice postings, keep up the good work.

Thanks Cerberus! Standby one for more :)

bogbud wrote:A whole lot of very nice creations! Keep it up!

I'm a fan of the classic jeans/boots combo. Very fitting for some exploring

Thank you Bogbud! I've also always thought boots were made for exploring (and sinking) in mud ;)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: St. Patrick's Day Special!

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 am

Happy St. Paddy's day y'all! I thought I'd have a little fun with some red headed Irish lasses in bogs :D

IrishRedHead04.jpeg

IrishRedHead05.jpeg

IrishRedHead01.jpeg

IrishRedHead02.jpeg

IrishRedHead03.jpeg
Last edited by Theo on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “AI Creations”