Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff Jan 20th Part 2/3

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:59 pm

A few more cowgirls in distress :D

Cowgirl05.jpeg

Cowgirl06.jpeg

Cowgirl07.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Theo on Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff Jan 20th Part 3/3

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:09 pm

With the Yellowstone finale on hold until fall, I thought I’d look around for a sneak preview. Looks like Beth might not make it to the end.

Beth01.jpg

Beth02.jpg

Beth03.jpg

Beth04.jpg

This short set was one of the last ones I created with sexyai before it broke :roll: Haven't used it since; I might try it again one day and see if it's working better now. I used to think sexyai produced more lifelike results, but Perchance has been doing pretty good lately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby cerberus » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:04 am

Nice sets, every time I checked your thread there seemed to be more. I like these, well done.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:43 am

dibs on 05 :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:07 am

Awesome cowgirl pics!
But...but...but...what happened to the horsey after the second one on the last page..? :shock: :shock: :cry:
;)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:29 pm

cerberus wrote:Nice sets, every time I checked your thread there seemed to be more. I like these, well done.

Thanks Cerberus! :D Yeah it's short process to post multiple sets. I've tried saving theme as a draft, but it won't save the attachments (the majority of the work). I also tried opening multiple windows and getting all of them ready to go for rapid fire (or posting), but no joy. As soon as I post the first one, the other windows suddenly revert to the first post :| So yeah, there's always a little gap of time between posts.

MadMax359 wrote:dibs on 05 :twisted:

:D

sixgunzloaded wrote:Awesome cowgirl pics!
But...but...but...what happened to the horsey after the second one on the last page..? :shock: :shock: :cry: ;)

Thank you sixgunz! :D

You mean after "Cowgirl02?" Lucky for him, with the weight of his back he was able to work his way out and run away back to the ranch :) Unfortunately for the Cowgirl, the mud was much deeper and thicker just a few feet away where she jumped off. Let's just hope horsey was able to get the attention of the cowboy's back at the ranch and convince them to follow him, and let's also hope horsey didn't get too distracted by the trough of alfalfa and oats that was waiting for him after that long ride :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:07 am

Theo wrote:I also tried opening multiple windows and getting all of them ready to go for rapid fire (or posting), but no joy. As soon as I post the first one, the other windows suddenly revert to the first post :|

Actually, the other windows didn't revert to the first post. If there was a new posting submitted AFTER you had originally clicked "Post Reply" or the quote button, then when you click "Submit", you get a review of the newly posted reply in case you want to change your reply in light of the new posting (hope that doesn't sound too confusing :? ). So, if you had only scrolled down, you would have found your new reply still in its edit box, as well as all the attachments, ready to submit. 8-) When I post my adventures, I have a series of pages on tabs all lined up with text and photos, and after posting the first one, for each subsequent posting, I have to click on "Submit", scroll down, and then click on "Submit" again to get it posted. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff Jan 28th 1/3

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:38 am

I think I was going for a simple trapped on a mudflat theme on these. I wasn’t trying too hard to maintain continuity, but I think they turned out pretty good anyway. I like the expressions.

Mudflat01.jpeg

Mudflat02.jpeg

Mudflat03.jpeg

Mudflat04.jpeg

Mudflat05.jpeg

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff Jan 28th 2/3

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:39 am

Lost In The Mist

Note: I was hoping for a little more "mist" here, but the AI doesn't like to make it too thick. So just imagine she's surrounded by dense fog :D

LostMist01.jpeg

LostMist02.jpeg

LostMist03.jpeg

LostMist04.jpg

LostMist05.jpeg

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox: New Stuff Jan 28th 3/3

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:39 am

A few extras as usual.

Extra01.jpeg

Extra02.jpeg

DryLake.jpg

I also tried a few fun in the mud ones with the same character. I like her smile :)

FunExtra01.jpeg

FunExtra03.jpeg

Return to “AI Creations”