Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Theo’s AI Quicksandbox

Postby cerberus » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:32 pm

I like her, she's cute and, as you say, she has a really nice smile. Well done. I know what you mean about the fog, try multiplying the terms and using weights e.g. (thick dense fog mist drizzle:1.4), and see if that helps.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:55 am

Boggy Man wrote:Actually, the other windows didn't revert to the first post. If there was a new posting submitted AFTER you had originally clicked "Post Reply" or the quote button, then when you click "Submit", you get a review of the newly posted reply in case you want to change your reply in light of the new posting (hope that doesn't sound too confusing :? ). So, if you had only scrolled down, you would have found your new reply still in its edit box, as well as all the attachments, ready to submit. 8-) When I post my adventures, I have a series of pages on tabs all lined up with text and photos, and after posting the first one, for each subsequent posting, I have to click on "Submit", scroll down, and then click on "Submit" again to get it posted. 8-)

Thanks Boggy Man! I tried it again this weekend and sure enough, it worked just like you said! What confused me at first was how it replaced the preview of my next post with the first one I just posted, but like you said, if you just scroll down the second one is all still there ready to go. That makes things a little easier :D

cerberus wrote:I like her, she's cute and, as you say, she has a really nice smile. Well done. I know what you mean about the fog, try multiplying the terms and using weights e.g. (thick dense fog mist drizzle:1.4), and see if that helps.

Thanks Cerberus! I might have to do more with her, these were the results from a short "messing" around session (pardon the pun :lol: ). I think I used "very dense fog mist," but I did a few quick tests with your exact suggestion and it does seem to work a little better.

FogTest01.jpg

I used a grassy marsh prompt for these. Decent job on the fog, and though
I specified no clothes, I'm kinda digging her leather outfit here :P

FogTest02.jpeg

Probably one of the best as far the dense fog, but no mud. Still, I found a use for it :D

FogTest03.jpg

FogTest04.jpeg
Okay, back to the mudflat theme on these. The top one does
a good job with the fog, but I still get a few where the AI
forgets the "dense" in dense fog. Still good ones though :)

FogTest05.jpeg
Just a good one in general. Also supposed to be a mudflat, but it looks more
like she was trying to cross a muddy farm field... but she didn't quite make it :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:26 pm

the fog is a nice effect, no wonder she got lost... and will be hard to find :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:41 pm

I'm glad the tip worked, these things are a bit hit and miss. I've found that the weightings are treated differently by each checkpoint model, some ignore them altogether and some go overboard on anything above 1.3. You just have to keep trying things out to see what works.

I like the new pictures as well.
Cerberus

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:44 am

MadMax359 wrote:the fog is a nice effect, no wonder she got lost... and will be hard to find :twisted:

Indeed. And in the fog, no one can hear you scream :twisted: (Okay, not technically true, but I have heard a myth that dense fog can scatter sounds making it more difficult to find the source, however, I doubt that's true either. The simple fact of how disorientating fog can be is probably what prompted that myth).

cerberus wrote:I'm glad the tip worked, these things are a bit hit and miss. I've found that the weightings are treated differently by each checkpoint model, some ignore them altogether and some go overboard on anything above 1.3. You just have to keep trying things out to see what works.

I like the new pictures as well.

Thanks! :D I did try some different numbers. As you suggested, 1.4 seemed to work the best; anything less than 1.3 wasn't enough, and anything over 1.5 just starts getting weird, at least with Perchance.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:40 pm

Last weekend I figured everyone (including me) was busy with the Super Bowl, and the weekend before I spent my time on Duncan's Gilligan's Island Topic (If you missed my post there: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=27620#p162502).

But this weekend, I'm trying to get back in the swing of things :D

JungleQS01.jpeg

JungleQS02.jpeg

JungleQS03.jpeg

JungleQS04.jpeg

JungleQS05.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 pm

Ah, Superbowl, that must be some kind of American cookery programme, yes? Just kidding, we had loads of reports over here saying how Taylor Swift had won.

Shame about Elane, she looked like she showed a lot of promise. But, I suppose if you go for a wander in hazardous jungles things like this can happen. Nice work.
Cerberus

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:58 pm

cerberus wrote:Ah, Superbowl, that must be some kind of American cookery programme, yes? Just kidding, we had loads of reports over here saying how Taylor Swift had won.

Yeah it's kinda like the FIFA world cup final, but with way too much money involved, and way too many annoying celebrities and stupid commercials.

cerberus wrote:Shame about Elane, she looked like she showed a lot of promise. But, I suppose if you go for a wander in hazardous jungles things like this can happen. Nice work.

Thanks Cerberus! :D Yep, so many fateful choices: joining that research group at the last minute, stopping for too long to look at a an interesting plant, even if she would've just stayed still at first, things might've turned out better. But who knows, maybe someone will find her in what little time she has left. It ain't over till she's under and the bubbles stop :D

Theo

Theo’s AI Quicksandbox New Stuff March 9th

Postby Theo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:02 am

Just a little hodgepodge of some odds and ends for this weekend. I had two projects I was working on last weekend that I just couldn't get together in the time I had. Maybe I'll get around to finishing them this week.

What’s That Sign?
WhatsThatSign.jpeg

Failed Escape
FailedEscape.jpg

Do Not Enter!
DoNotEnter.jpeg

The Hapless Native
HaplessNative.jpg

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:02 pm

a wonderful hodgepodge of stories!

and you might let the local stalker go a bit deeper, so she fully appreciates how much she needs help! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “AI Creations”