Drive In Drive By Flicks

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Drive In Drive By Flicks

Postby cerberus » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:24 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
cerberus wrote:This one is "almost" plausible, to the extent that I googled Koko Steinmetz to see if she existed. What I found was an Album by Koko Taylor, engineered by Chris Steinmetz. I guess I now know a bit about your musical tastes that I didn't know before, and I approve, Koko Taylor's good. You used a real name in the first one, Suzy Kendall, she's 86 now, I think that's what created the uncertainty.
I like the critics opinion on her acting, that's close to one from the UK Times on the film "Deadly Weapons" starring Chesty Morgan (famed, if that's the right word, for her 72 inch bust). The review started "Chesty Morgan, what can she actually do? Well, with a little help, she can sit up."

I had no idea. Suzy came from an attractive blonde I knew in college. It was a much more popular name back in the day. No idea where the Koko came from but borrowed the Steinmetz from a character that Buddy Hackett played in a Disney movie. As for Chesty Morgan, I used to see her in newspaper ads when she appeared at the local Gentlemen's entertainment venues. Apparently Heaven was working overtime one night. :shock:

I think this may be beyond coincidence and into the realm of hidden memories; you know, things you remember but don't remember you remember! Your film poster image for "Naked Amazons..." could easily have been Suzy Kendall (see link to picture of her during the 1960s), she had a minor part in Thunderball and was in several other films, a number of them B-Movie murder/horror films.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/ne ... /601837811

If you like blues that's probably where Koko came from, she's well known, I saw her in about 1970.

Re: Chesty, not so much heaven as the local silicone production plant (probably the output for a couple of months). The film "Deadly Weapons", was hilarious, the plot and dialogue were so thin and cliched, I think the cast decided to ham it up and go over the top as much as possible. I didn't aim to see it, it was the supporting film for "Last Tango in Paris" at the time.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:58 pm

cerberus wrote:I think this may be beyond coincidence and into the realm of hidden memories; you know, things you remember but don't remember you remember! Your film poster image for "Naked Amazons..." could easily have been Suzy Kendall (see link to picture of her during the 1960s), she had a minor part in Thunderball and was in several other films, a number of them B-Movie murder/horror films.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/ne ... /601837811

If you like blues that's probably where Koko came from, she's well known, I saw her in about 1970.

Re: Chesty, not so much heaven as the local silicone production plant (probably the output for a couple of months). The film "Deadly Weapons", was hilarious, the plot and dialogue were so thin and cliched, I think the cast decided to ham it up and go over the top as much as possible. I didn't aim to see it, it was the supporting film for "Last Tango in Paris" at the time.

Due to age and overcrowding I would never say anything for certain regarding my memories. I have occasionally had to check my own driver's license. There was a Suzy Kendall in college. She bore a good resemblance to your picture there. We were only casual friends and my best time with her was when she sat on my lap in a crowded car while returning from a skating rink one night. Fortunately it was not a bumpy ride.

Chesty was the real deal. I've seen Secret Agent 73 and yes, it won't win any awards. She used to get arrested for letting guys check the merchandise to determine their authenticity. :mrgreen:

Regarding Koko, yeah who knows? That was a true "where did that come from" thing.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:27 pm

No longer finding happiness with her alcoholic husband, Evelyn returns to an old lover from her youth in The Strange Desires of Evelyn Mires (c)1966 - Gold Crown Productions

MPVIQS225.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:24 pm

Of the 8 or 9 drive-ins I attended in the south San Francisco bay area in my lifetime, only one remains. A 6-screen monster that survived by paving all of the property with asphalt and hosting a flea market a few days each week during daylight hours. PLUS, instead of a cheap tinny speaker the audio is broadcasted on FM radio to listen to via your car stereo's FM radio for better sound. I saw the first JAWS there.

It's said California once had 220 drive-ins, Only 15 remain today.

(Flea Market in progress in the right side image)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:04 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:No longer finding happiness with her alcoholic husband, Evelyn returns to an old lover from her youth in The Strange Desires of Evelyn Mires (c)1966 - Gold Crown Productions

Is that the Evelyn Mires from Marlin, Texas? She'd be about 45 when this was taken. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist doing that after the earlier ones. Looks like she's having fun, anyway.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:17 pm

Yea, here's the one near Camp MPV.

It's strictly a Friday and Saturday night thing during the warmer months. There's usually a decrepit cherry picker parked behind the screen for replacing sections of plywood. Hehe

Hopefully they'll be able to keep it going for a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:32 pm

Never heard of these movies, but I'll be watching for them on TCM now! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “AI Creations”