Quicksand images from Gencraft

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
65sinking

Re: Quicksand images from Gencraft

Postby 65sinking » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:27 am

More images. Selecting the images to share here is easy, coming up with a quick short story is providing quite a fun challenge:

realistic, half 1 (3).png
"Alright, you've had enough fun standing there, watching me sink. I want you in here with me, now."

realistic, half 1 (26).png
She had wandered off the trail and away from her field assistants, trying her best to track the troop of monkeys moving through the canopy above. By the time she realised that she had wandered into an area of sucking quicksand, it was too late.

realistic, half 0 (29).png
It dawned on her that her soon to be ex-husband would be the biggest beneficiary if she disappeared. She resolved to find a way to escape, and to testify and expose his crimes. But first, she had to deal with the quicksand that was just about to swallow her up completely.

realistic, beau 1 (40).png
"What do you mean you want to see me go under? I'm almost up to my neck in quicksand! Please save me!"

realistic, half 1 (43).png
"Very funny guys, I don't know why you wanted me to wear this dress for this news segment, now will you pull me out?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 65sinking on Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:42 pm

Today's selection of images generated by Gencraft, and some vignettes generated by my brain:

(Asian woman in 0.png
"I know you're really enjoying the sight of me sinking in this deep mud, but I think I really need you to pull me out right now."

(Half-Japanese 1.png
Lost and disoriented, her attempt to find her way out of the jungle came to an abrupt halt when she tried to cross the seemingly dry riverbed, only to discover that it had turned into a treacherous mire.

realistic, half 1 (13).png
"Well, look at how much money we've raised for charity! If you'd like to see me sink even deeper in this quicksand, please continue to donate!"

realistic, half 1 (40).png
"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to be sinking in quicksand on a first date. But you're right, it feels so good..."

realistic, half 0 (18).png
"Oh no! Now my arms are stuck! Help! Can anybody hear me? I'm sinking in quicksand!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 65sinking on Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:02 pm

More images generated by Gencraft, and vignettes generated by my brain:

realistic, Asia 1.png
She had been ordered to crawl across the mud, and she complied, like any good sub. As she started to sink deeper, the command came that she could not beg for rescue, even if she was on the brink of going under. She began to wonder if her mistress was playing a cruel joke on her.

(Asian woman in 0 (1).png
"Oh no, I'm almost up to my neck already! Help! Won't you please help me?"

(Asian woman in 1 (6).png
"Why are you just standing there? Can't you see that I'm sinking deep in quicksand? Are you going to just watch me as I go under?"

_overhead photo 1.png
"This feels so good... Alright, you've been a good boy, now you can join me in the quicksand."

realistic, half 1.png
She had wanted to try sinking in quicksand, just to see what it was all about. But as she sank to her shoulders, with no way of getting out, she started to regret not bringing a friend along.

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:15 pm

Nice pics, I also use Gencraft!
Work to live....or live to work...

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:42 pm

Scarol wrote:Nice pics, I also use Gencraft!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing what you've generated.

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=78&start=150

From this are my creations
Work to live....or live to work...

Return to “AI Creations”