Quicksand images from Gencraft

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
65sinking

Quicksand images from Gencraft

Postby 65sinking » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:15 am

Started playing with various free online AI image generators. Gencraft has a number of drawbacks, but I've managed to get some pretty good images out of it.

realistic, half 1 (54).png
"You know, I'm starting to sink really deep in here. Are you sure you'll be able to pull me out before I go under?"

realistic, Asia 0 (1).png
She knew this photographer was... eccentric, but she reluctantly agreed to do the photoshoot while sinking in quicksand. As the soft silt greedily devoured her body, she was beginning to wonder if she had made the right decision.

realistic, Asia 0 (2).png
"Oh! Hey there. I... I didn't know there was somebody else in the area. Are you here to sink in this quicksand pit too? Would... would you like to share?"

photograph), (B 0 (1).png
"What do you mean you're breaking up with me? You didn't have to push me into quicksand! Please I need you to help pull me out of this stuff!"

(beautiful pret 0 (1).png
"Oh no! This must be one of the soft spots the village elders warned us about! Quick, go find a rope! Don't come too close, or you'll get stuck in the mud as well!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 65sinking on Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cerberus

Re: Quicksand images from Gencraft

Postby cerberus » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:50 am

I don't know much about Gencraft but these are a nice set of images to start with. Keep experimenting, it's fun.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 am

cerberus wrote:I don't know much about Gencraft but these are a nice set of images to start with. Keep experimenting, it's fun.

Thanks, I was somewhat inspired after seeing the images shared by you and several others. I have to say, it can be quite addictive, playing around with prompts and seeing how they affect the results.

Gencraft isn't the best at catering to our interests for various reasons:

For example, free users are limited to 20 images a day (10 generations, with 2 images per generation). Of course, there are paid plans that offer additional features and the ability to generate more images, but as someone simply doing this for fun, I don't feel the overwhelming urge to commit to a paid plan.

Perhaps the most serious flaw: Gencraft restricts itself to PG content; I can't even generate any images if I include "breasts" in my prompts.

Out of the 20 images one can generate daily, obviously not all will be usable (wrong proportions, extra limbs or fingers etc. the usual problems that still plague AI-generated images), and sometimes you'll just get a blank image with an error message saying, "Failed to load image due to quality standards." Not sure if this is because something in the output violates the content policy, or just something egregiously wrong with the image quality. Getting this result repeatedly and taking up a substantial portion of the daily 20 images can be quite annoying.

On the other hand, the images that it generates can be quite impressive and high quality, and you can download your images in HD.
Last edited by 65sinking on Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:36 am

Another round of images created through Gencraft.

(Asian woman in 0 (2).png
She thought that she could shake off her pursuers by crossing the river; that turned out to be a serious mistake. As she continued sinking, she weighed her options. Call for help, and suffer whatever her former captors had planned for her, or to risk going under completely as she fought helplessly against the sticky oozing mud?

(Asian woman in 1 (3).png
"I'm sinking in quicksand! My arms are stuck. Please help me..."

(Half-Japanese 0.png
She was in the midst of pleasuring herself as she sank in the quicksand, when she suddenly realised that she wasn't alone.

realistic, half 1 (2).png
"Don't worry, I promise it's safe. Just ten more minutes, alright? Then I'll pull you out. Now smile!"

realistic, half 0 (42).png
"You're right, this does feel quite nice. But you're sure I'll touch the bottom eventually?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:13 pm

65sinking wrote:
cerberus wrote:I don't know much about Gencraft but these are a nice set of images to start with. Keep experimenting, it's fun.

Thanks, I was somewhat inspired after seeing the images shared by you and several others. I have to say, it can be quite addictive, playing around with prompts and seeing how they affect the results.

And that's how it begins. Your beginning looks a lot better than my beginning so keep going. It is indeed highly addictive. Keep playing until you find one you like and then subscribe. I subscribed to everything and now I don't know what to get rid of. :roll:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:12 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:And that's how it begins. Your beginning looks a lot better than my beginning so keep going. It is indeed highly addictive. Keep playing until you find one you like and then subscribe. I subscribed to everything and now I don't know what to get rid of. :roll:

Thanks for the kind words. I already support a number of creators, through my ClubMPV subscription and video purchases, as well as some artists on Patreon; subscribing to an AI image generator isn't high on my list of priorities, but I'll see if I discover something that impresses me enough. Right now the one that I like best is Perchance - I've started uploading some of the images I've generated on Perchance to DeviantArt, and will share them here too, perhaps in a separate thread.

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:31 pm

Another batch of images, courtesy of Gencraft (and my mind):

realistic, beau 0 (34).png
"You know, when you suggested a walk along this beach, I wasn't expecting ending up in quicksand. I'm glad I agreed to give this a try."

realistic, half 1 (15).png
"I'm alright with sinking even more, if they want a quicksand photoshoot, they'll get a quicksand photoshoot."

realistic, half 1 (11).png
"Oh this feels so good. Don't try to pull me out just yet, aren't you curious to find out if I can have an orgasm before I'm completely submerged?"

realistic, half 1 (25).png
"Great, just great. I'm lost, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, and now I'm stuck in quicksand. Help! Is there anybody who can hear me? Help!"

realistic, beau 1 (20).png
"Hey there, handsome. I know you've been watching me for a while. Would you like to give me a hand? Or watch me as I go under? Or... would you like to join me?"
Last edited by 65sinking on Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:06 pm

Another nice set and some fun text as well.

Perchance it pretty good, that's where I started my journey.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:49 am

Here's another selection from Gencraft:

realistic, half 0 (41).png
"I can see you're really enjoying this, aren't you? Don't forget to prepare the rope."

realistic, half 0 (15).png
"Oh no I'm still sinking! Why did I wander off by myself?"

realistic, half 0 (28).png
"Wait, what? You want to see me go under? But we agreed that I would sink to my chest and no further! You can't change the terms of our agreement now just because you're the only one who can pull me out!"

realistic, half 1 (47).png
"Okay, I'm getting really deep here. But I can see the camp from here! I can't turn around now..."

realistic, half 1 (41).png
"Mmm... this feels pretty good. You know, I was skeptical about this "quicksand fetish" thing at first, but I might try this again."

I'm having a bit of fun coming up with the captions. :D

65sinking

Postby 65sinking » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:26 pm

Here's another selection from Gencraft:

realistic, half 0 (21).png
"Please hurry up, I'm still sinking!"

realistic, half 0 (37).png
As she continued to sink deeper in the quicksand, she fought the urge to give in to the intense feelings of pleasure she felt as the mud eagerly sucked on every inch of her body.

realistic, beau 0 (24).png
"Oh thank goodness you're here. Please help me, I can't get out of this quicksand!"

realistic, beau 0 (28).png
"I should have brought a friend," she said to herself, as she was steadily swallowed up by the soft, wet sand.

realistic, beau 0 (44).png
When she accepted the offer to be the model for a fetish photoshoot, she didn't realise that it meant sinking in quicksand. She hoped that the crew would keep to their promise and pull her out before it was too late.

Return to “AI Creations”