Lora upload

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Rhumrehtona

Lora upload

Postby Rhumrehtona » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:51 am

For those of you who play around with sdxl, I have uploaded the first version of my lora.

https://civitai.com/models/264194/quicksand-xl?modelVersionId=297872

It works best at strengths around .7, but will work higher and lower than that.
You can add additional words before or around quicksand to change the look, adding sandy, swamp, etc. It also works without specifying the trigger word (quicksand) if you are using comfyui and have it loaded in your workflow. So you can just use the prompt 'woman sinking in brownie batter' etc.

I did not use any copywrite material, so making it was a slog, and it is more limited than it would be if I had.
g_00078_.png

g_00077_.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Re: Lora upload

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:30 pm

well, SHE is worth another look :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Re: Lora upload

Postby cerberus » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:47 pm

That looks pretty good, I haven't investigated LORAs yet and I'm using SD rather than SDXL so can't really try this at the moment. This is an area I intend to look at in the future (both XL and LORA), time and resources allowing. Anyway, well done for achieving this, I suspect there was quite a lot of pain and torn-out hair to get this far.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Return to “AI Creations”