Trying out this AI thing

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
quicksand3D

Re: Trying out this AI thing

Postby quicksand3D » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:29 pm

only a matter of time before you have AI Batgirl in a pink quicksand cake :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:33 pm

quicksand3D wrote:only a matter of time before you have AI Batgirl in a pink quicksand cake :D

I have no idea how to make a good Batgirl AI. I’m open to anyone that has any ideas on how that is done.
Last edited by Jim_Weathers on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:30 pm

Jane in trouble once more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:32 pm

Liking the little black dress in a lot of trouble vibe :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:12 pm

Theo wrote:Liking the little black dress in a lot of trouble vibe :P

Yep - she might indeed be a bit overdressed, but I’m not complaining.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:17 pm

Jim_Weathers wrote:Yep - she might indeed be a bit overdressed, but I’m not complaining.

Me neither
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:11 pm

Some very good images to start as well, I look forward to seeing more.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:36 am

Unfortunately, the flood of AI work is undeniably detrimental to dA. Yes, it has unlocked the ability to create things that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to practically do. You can now create an infinite number of images the way you want to. The problem is when people begin uploading an infinite amount of images. AI allows creation of works without the skill of an artist, but without the eye of an artist, there's no effort in selecting the best images.

The honeymoon period ends fairly quickly once you've nailed the formula down and know how to generate redheads, Supergirls, reporters, adventurers, Batgirls, etc. Really, in my opinion, the next step is not how many images we can create, but what we can do with AI tools.
27a8b78aa6834cbb92adc2fa334c2f3b.jpg

Jim_Weathers wrote:I have no idea how to make a good Batgirl AI. I’m open to anyone that has any ideas on how that is done.

It takes a bit of tweaking and workarounds, but it's doable. You're actually in a good position where you can use a lot of your photography and stills as reference images with AI.
Batcake.jpg
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:28 pm

One of these years AI will learn what hands are…

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:11 pm

Viridian wrote:Unfortunately, the flood of AI work is undeniably detrimental to dA. Yes, it has unlocked the ability to create things that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to practically do. You can now create an infinite number of images the way you want to. The problem is when people begin uploading an infinite amount of images. AI allows creation of works without the skill of an artist, but without the eye of an artist, there's no effort in selecting the best images.

The honeymoon period ends fairly quickly once you've nailed the formula down and know how to generate redheads, Supergirls, reporters, adventurers, Batgirls, etc. Really, in my opinion, the next step is not how many images we can create, but what we can do with AI tools.
27a8b78aa6834cbb92adc2fa334c2f3b.jpg

Jim_Weathers wrote:I have no idea how to make a good Batgirl AI. I’m open to anyone that has any ideas on how that is done.

It takes a bit of tweaking and workarounds, but it's doable. You're actually in a good position where you can use a lot of your photography and stills as reference images with AI.
Batcake.jpg

I think the issue is that I’m not versed in how one seeds the AI w pics. Do u need an AI pic to seed another AI pic?

Return to “AI Creations”