Trying out this AI thing

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
cerberus

Re: Trying out this AI thing

Postby cerberus » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:15 am

Jim_Weathers wrote:I think the issue is that I’m not versed in how one seeds the AI w pics. Do u need an AI pic to seed another AI pic?

I've never looked at Dreamup until now, it seems quite limited in what you can do. You did well to get the images you did. Some other AIs offer more flexibility that allows you to use photos, drawings etc as a source image to generate similar images, as a sample pose to generate images with the same pose, as a source of a face to use in generated images and so on. So what you can do will, to a fair extent, depend on how much time you are prepared to devote to AI and how far you wish to push into this area. It's a bit of an onion, the more layers you peel off, the more there seems to be left!
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:56 am

Jim_Weathers wrote:I think the issue is that I’m not versed in how one seeds the AI w pics. Do u need an AI pic to seed another AI pic?

No, you can use any image as a reference image, even a really, really bad one. Depending on which AI model you use and how much "freedom" you give it, it will transform whatever you feed it into what it thinks you want it to see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:26 am

Viridian wrote:

No, you can use any image as a reference image, even a really, really bad one. Depending on which AI model you use and how much "freedom" you give it, it will transform whatever you feed it into what it thinks you want it to see.

Which AI program do you recommend?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:58 am

I use Mage Space. Mage uses Stable Diffusion, but has hundreds of custom AI models (in the paid version) that are fine-tuned for specific purposes. Its interface is easy to use and you can flick between different models easily to experiment. Specifically, I use EpicRealism V5 for my photography renders. Mage also gets the thumbs up because it can generate NSFW content.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:18 pm

Viridian wrote:I use Mage Space. Mage uses Stable Diffusion, but has hundreds of custom AI models (in the paid version) that are fine-tuned for specific purposes. Its interface is easy to use and you can flick between different models easily to experiment. Specifically, I use EpicRealism V5 for my photography renders. Mage also gets the thumbs up because it can generate NSFW content.

Sorry to sound dumb, but I use mage.space, but I don’t see where one can specify a seed image to work off that isn’t already an AI image.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:25 am

Jim_Weathers wrote:
Sorry to sound dumb, but I use mage.space, but I don’t see where one can specify a seed image to work off that isn’t already an AI image.

Those features appear to be in the "paid for membership", at the Pro level. Note the inclusion on the bottom of the main page that says "img2img:controlnet".

Img2img is the feature that allows you to base generated images on one that you supply.
ControNet is a feature that allows you to use a supplied image as a "pose" for the generation of images.

Mage.Space looks pretty good and full featured; however, the "free" options seem a bit limited. If you want to explore the full potential of Stable Diffusion via Mage you'll need to subscribe.

It is possible to run Stable Diffusion locally on your own machine; however, this requires a fair bit of free time, a decent Internet connection and a reasonably powerful PC with a good graphics card (NVidia or AMD) with plenty of memory. Doing it this way is free (Stable Diffusion is opensource), so this is what I'm doing (I'm a cheapskate), but it is quite a convoluted process and you don't have the benefit of having all the goodies pre-selected and laid out nicely. It's still fun though.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:06 pm

Jim_Weathers wrote:
Viridian wrote:I use Mage Space. Mage uses Stable Diffusion, but has hundreds of custom AI models (in the paid version) that are fine-tuned for specific purposes. Its interface is easy to use and you can flick between different models easily to experiment. Specifically, I use EpicRealism V5 for my photography renders. Mage also gets the thumbs up because it can generate NSFW content.

I also use Mage.Space but I have a Pro+ subscription. There's a lot of features there that make it easier to get up to speed.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 am

Vera Miles in a fetish mood
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:50 am

Another good one of Vera.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:30 pm

i bet i'm not the only one hoping you're going to experiment with O Girl in a swamp :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “AI Creations”