Boppin AI

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Boppinabe

Boppin AI

Postby Boppinabe » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:31 am

Hi-tek Pinup Perils!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PA Jack

Re: Boppin AI

Postby PA Jack » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:02 pm

This is a nice one.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:39 pm

She's cute, got a bit of a Marilyn look about her and LBDs are always a nice choice. Good work, I look forward to seeing more.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:51 am

PhotoPhakery is easier. AI isn't very I. Makes up for that in Enthusiasm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:27 am

Boppinabe wrote:PhotoPhakery is easier. AI isn't very I. Makes up for that in Enthusiasm.

The enthusiasm is working so far, another nice image. Just keep having fun and try thing out to see what you get,
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:29 am

Here's another!

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:26 pm

She looks like an updated version of your avatar - nice.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:53 am

So, I was messing around with the AI and I stumbled upon a Photo to Text tool and I've been playing with it and this happened:

In the peculiar world of Sinky Sands, where quicksand pits were as common as swimming pools, the glamorous Marlene found herself at the edge of a notorious pit. She had just witnessed her friend, the usually unflappable Veronica, step into what she thought was a premium LOCH NESS brand quicksand mix, only to find it had unceremoniously dried up. "You should have used LOCH NESS Brand Quicksand Mix, darling," Marlene quipped, her voice a mix of concern and mirth, as she extended a shimmering silver-gloved hand to help her friend. Veronica, with her head barely above the sandy surface, could only roll her eyes and sigh, "Oh, no! My quicksand has dried up! Help!" The scene was an ironic twist of fate, a reminder that even in Sinky Sands, one must always choose their quicksand with care.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:48 am

"Hi-tek Pinup Perils," yes please! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:46 am

Nice pics for the start, as long as you ignore their deformed hands.

Does quicksand really dry up? I think, quicksand settles should be technically more correct ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Return to “AI Creations”