Boppin AI

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Boppinabe

Re: Boppin AI

Postby Boppinabe » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:22 pm

bogbud wrote:Nice pics for the start, as long as you ignore their deformed hands.

Does quicksand really dry up? I think, quicksand settles should be technically more correct ;)

The hands are disturbing. I wonder if they do that to differentiate an AI pic from a real pic.

If you don't use LOCH NESS Brand Quicksand Mix, your quicksand will dry up. That's why LOCH NESS Brand Quicksand Mix is The Ladies' Choice.

Catnipfart

Postby Catnipfart » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:33 pm

bogbud wrote:Nice pics for the start, as long as you ignore their deformed hands.

Does quicksand really dry up? I think, quicksand settles should be technically more correct ;)

Given water is an important part of quicksand I'm pretty sure they can dry up just fine.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:38 pm

Boppinabe wrote:

I don't think you can nail behaviour of quicksand down to one technical term, there are a lot of factors at play in it's nature and behaviour. The supply of water is a key factor, how much, whether it is continuous (river spring etc) or intermittent (tidal) etc. Add to this the nature of the material itself, mixtures of sand and silt or mud will behave differently to pure sand and the structure of the sand itself makes a significant difference. The sand in Morecombe Bay is derived from basalt, it is knobbly and interlocks when the water is expelled to become hard very quickly. A place I used to go to had sand derived from slate, so the grains were small disks, these would interlock when the water was expelled but were easy to mobilise again (assuming you had some movement). This stuff was hair trigger, it would go from solid enough to walk on to completely liquid in an instant!

Boppinabe wrote:The hands are disturbing. I wonder if they do that to differentiate an AI pic from a real pic.

No, it is not a matter of differentiation, it is simply that AIs are computer programs that don't have the visual pattern matching that humans have, so it can't tell it is not right - yet! AIs do seem to have a capacity to learn though. I recently ran a prompt in for SD that included the text "woman in a Seven-of-Nine costume". The result was a picture of a woman who looked a lot like Jeri Ryan (the actress who played the part) but naked. Since then she has been appearing regularly in my runs and is gradually acquiring clothing not dissimilar to the character's (I'll have to post another pic sometime to demonstrate this). However, I still get deformed hands, extra limbs and limb piles etc. so the learning process has a long way to go!

Boppinabe wrote:If you don't use LOCH NESS Brand Quicksand Mix, your quicksand will dry up. That's why LOCH NESS Brand Quicksand Mix is The Ladies' Choice.
:lol: Cute, like this.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:23 am

LOCH NESS™ Brand Quicksand Mix is a joke product I devised in 2004 for a Yahoo! group. It was an instant mix that made quicksand anywhere! Just one cup and Sploosh! Quicksand!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:46 am

Who's this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:04 pm

Boppinabe wrote:LOCH NESS™ Brand Quicksand Mix is a joke product I devised in 2004 for a Yahoo! group. It was an instant mix that made quicksand anywhere! Just one cup and Sploosh! Quicksand!

Wow what a throwback!
The pic of the blonde girl in the dress shirt and long skirt struggling is really nice.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:59 pm

Like the last couple of images, both really nice in very different ways.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:10 pm

Boppinabe wrote:Who's this?

Looks like "Wicked Wanda" from Penthouse.
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:42 am

Tim Kelly wrote:
Boppinabe wrote:Who's this?

Looks like "Wicked Wanda" from Penthouse.

Wanda was more voluptuous :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:10 am

caa70525-3d96-4a1f-b2a2-c500756c0156-0.png

Return to “AI Creations”