AIArtDump's Machinations of the Great Brain

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Celtic

AIArtDump's Machinations of the Great Brain

Postby Celtic » Tue May 28, 2024 7:30 am

Greetings everyone~

A near shamefully senior lurker coming out of the shadows, kind of. I saw AI starting gain some popularity here and figured I would post the occasional rare image now and again for the masses. About a year or so ago, I started to generate AI images for myself and then began posting my AI experimentations on deviantART under the username of "AIArtDump" and I have been slowly improving my preferred compositions and I feel it's been well received thus far. The style is primarily anime/cartoon themed since I use NovelAI.

So allow my first post here to be a pic that has yet been released into the wild. I hope you enjoy!

If you enjoy this style of content, let me know! I also love creative ideas and compositions to try out. So if you have an interesting idea for a pic, I could be convinced to give it a whirl, time permitting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bogbud

Re: AIArtDump's Machinations of the Great Brain

Postby bogbud » Tue May 28, 2024 9:01 am

This style has its fans here. So welcome!

Also very much like your Avatar.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

ghostofmyeyes

Re: AIArtDump's Machinations of the Great Brain

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Tue May 28, 2024 10:09 am

Those tears of bliss/despair, holy moley :oops:

Return to “AI Creations”