List of Quicksand locations in Second Life (updated Feb 22, 2021)

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
GothicSimmer

List of Quicksand locations in Second Life (updated Feb 22, 2021)

Postby GothicSimmer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:30 am

I don't know if this could be pinned but I will be making a useful thread showing the locations that are open as well those that do longer work, the open locations include a link to access the Sim. If more locations are found or if some Sims close, this thread will be updated. I hope this helped you.

Quicksand locations as of Feb 22, 2021
Open

Defunct
  • Talia's Swamp - RLV Deathtrap (Old): Area is Nico. Everything in the Sim is empty.
  • Sarah's Swamp (Adult)
  • The Haunted Swamp (Adult): Now an empty Sim
  • The decaying valley..... (Adult): Now a restricted area
Last edited by GothicSimmer on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

glorfindel01

Re: List of Quicksand locations in Second Life

Postby glorfindel01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:19 pm

DIDLilGirls wrote:I don't know if this could be pinned but I will be making a useful thread showing the locations that are open as well those that do longer work, the open locations include a link to access the Sim. If more locations are found or if some Sims close, this thread will be updated. I hope this helped you.

Quicksand locations as of June 14, 2017
Open

Defunct
    Talia's Swamp - RLV Deathtrap: Area is Nico. Everything in the Sim is empty.

Talia's Swamp it's back,she have a new place,if you want know ask to Talia's ^^

tommysinker

Postby tommysinker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Hey,

Where is Talia's new place in second life, I can't seem to find it in the search? A link to the location would be great!

Thanks,
tommysinker

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Haunted Swamp for a problem with the rental owner it's over,the place is moved but not open yet

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 am

Sarah's Swamp it's out once again

Darkne

Postby Darkne » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Doomsand wrote:
glorfindel01 wrote:Sarah's Swamp it's out once again

Shame, it's one of my favourite places, especially the desert area :(

Maybe its an idea to make our land?

1$ for month when we get some people, and others would have some tamplates :)

sarahss96

Postby sarahss96 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:54 am

Hey, just wanted to post an update here in case some of you havent heard about whats going on.

For personal reasons im taking a break from SL for a while. ill still get on occasionally to check messages but thats about it.

I do plan on re-opening my place at some point. as of now not sure when that would be.
I want to find a better peice of land for when i do re-open, hopefully something with more space thats still cheap.
The old place wasnt very big and i couldnt fit very much at one time, it would be nice to change that when i come back.

sarahss96

Postby sarahss96 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 am

Doomsand wrote:
sarahss96 wrote:Hey, just wanted to post an update here in case some of you havent heard about whats going on.

For personal reasons im taking a break from SL for a while. ill still get on occasionally to check messages but thats about it.

I do plan on re-opening my place at some point. as of now not sure when that would be.
I want to find a better peice of land for when i do re-open, hopefully something with more space thats still cheap.
The old place wasnt very big and i couldnt fit very much at one time, it would be nice to change that when i come back.

Best of luck in your personal life. Can I ask, there was a circular quicksand pit in the desert area which you had, haven't seen it anywhere else and it's not in the marketplace that I can see. Where did you get it from or was it some kind of custom?

It was a custom i made using Dynamic QS, If you want to make one and need help i could show you how to make one sometime.

GlasirMaria

Postby GlasirMaria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:48 pm

I found another quicksand place,have other perils but quicksand is one of the perils:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I ... 144/203/21
Be happy always and watch my da: https://glarsir.deviantart.com/

sarahss96

Postby sarahss96 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:40 am

Doomsand wrote:
sarahss96 wrote:It was a custom i made using Dynamic QS, If you want to make one and need help i could show you how to make one sometime.

That would be fantastic, thank you!

No problem! just send me an IM in SL and ill get back to you when i can.

Return to “Second Life”