Images and Videos generated within Second Life
DJlurker

Re: Karra: Sinking Out of Sight

Postby DJlurker » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 am

Ooooooh, I LOVE your blonde friend! :D :mrgreen:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 pm

hey Shiki, i hope you know what you're getting into making friends with Karra :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:22 am

Karra wrote:Here is another jungle sink! This can also be seen over on my DA page! :D

Very sexy stance and pose. Love how her thick, strong, sexy legs are mired deep in the jungle mud, her heavy thighs trapped in the relentless grip of the mud's suction. Great facial expression as well.

Great job on the background work, particularly the reeds growing about her in the mud.

Thanks for sharing!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am

Karra wrote:Even MORE sinky goodness from me! In this set I am trying on a new swimsuit, AND testing out shadows and FOV in Sl, Enjoy! :)

The sinky legginess of the series featuring Karra stuck and sinking in the coastal quicksand... great poses, camera angles, and depth of her mired in the mud. Also, the sinking series with the blonde is wonderful as well... the blonde is very sexy and cute, and she has that classic Pete Boggs look with her mired breast-deep with her arms stuck and pinned by her sides.

Thanks for sharing!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 am

Karra wrote:I'm on a roll with these! Here's a shot from a silly RP in which me and Haku (who plays Jaden in my comics!) end up in an unfortunate situation...albeit one that could have been COMPLETELY avoided had they just read the sign...But lets be real, we would rather have them not! :twisted:

Very nice indeed. Yeah, I also like it when they don't read the signs. :D

Love the scenario in this piece as these two stuck beauties slowly sink into the muddy roadbed. I particularly like Haku's thicker calves and thighs... more leggy girth for the mud to form a suction around and keep her incredibly stuck.

Thanks for sharing!

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:00 am

You do nice work Karra Lou!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:26 am

You know, for a thread called "Sinking Out of Sight," there is a huge lack of submergence...not that I don't like what is up so far...

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:31 am

Karra wrote:While on a Safari, Jessica and Karra ended up getting separated from the group. They wander for hours and soon...end up in a familiar situation. :twisted:
They'll escape....eventually...maybe.. :twisted:

My favorite type of scenario... here's hoping the last frame features bubbles and floating pith helmets. :D :twisted:

norm

Postby norm » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Karra wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:You know, for a thread called "Sinking Out of Sight," there is a huge lack of submergence...not that I don't like what is up so far...

There was SUPPOSED to be one in this set, but unfortunately due to lag and issues on Jessie's side we had to cut it short :(

For what it's worth, I like that you're one of the few SL artists who mixes it up between submergence and non-submergence, it keeps things unpredictable and exciting :)

swords0906

Postby swords0906 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Really love what;s on offer here Karra

Return to “Second Life”