Dressing for pleasure

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
maria

Dressing for pleasure

Postby maria » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am

It's no secret - I love getting dressed up if I go sinking. I try to make it a sexy outfit and with rubber boots of some description. It must be the thrill of "trying" my hardest not to get muddy, not to sink too deep beyond the rims of my rubber boots ... but it usually ends up going beyond the limit. I think every sink brings on new challenges - in the clothing, the depth of the mud and the perils involved.

How do other sinkers feel about this - do they like to get dressed up for the special event? ;)

bogbud

Re: Dressing for pleasure

Postby bogbud » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:40 pm

Of course!
Protective gear and boots is an essential part of my fetish. Sinking or just getting messy in mud with everyday wear or just shorts or the like is unbelievable for me (i can "tolerate" this, when watching a female sinker ;) )
I do also choose my footwear fitting for the area i want to go to. Kneehigh wellies when i know the stuff is thighdeep, Thigh-waders when there is hip- or belly-deep mud to be expected and my tallest waders are used in bottomless bog. When i'm in imminent danger of sinking deeper than my boots is thrilling for me, too.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

TheWestcott123

Postby TheWestcott123 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:25 pm

I'm not the sinker, more of the watcher. I did once bring a friend as a date to a yacht party (not mine, i have a wealthy friend). dress code was beach classy so she wore a sarong with bikini and some lace-up heels. eventually we came across a sandbar, so naturally i enticed everyone to get out onto it for photos. she for some reason, didn't take her heels off and they only proved more entrapping :twisted: the sand bounced like a water bed as she walked on it until her heel pierced the surface and sank ankle deep, then the other, until she was struggling and twisting and rocking her hips until the sand was up to her hips :) so now i prefer heels/sandals and a dress for my women sinking

A20

Postby A20 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 pm

While I'm not a sinker, as an artist, a woman wearing a sexy outfit in quicksand is something that I enjoy drawing. Unfortunately some of those outfits I have not seen sinking in real life. Hopefully some day.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

sandymandy

Postby sandymandy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:25 pm

TheWestcott123 wrote:I'm not the sinker, more of the watcher. I did once bring a friend as a date to a yacht party (not mine, i have a wealthy friend). dress code was beach classy so she wore a sarong with bikini and some lace-up heels. eventually we came across a sandbar, so naturally i enticed everyone to get out onto it for photos. she for some reason, didn't take her heels off and they only proved more entrapping :twisted: the sand bounced like a water bed as she walked on it until her heel pierced the surface and sank ankle deep, then the other, until she was struggling and twisting and rocking her hips until the sand was up to her hips :) so now i prefer heels/sandals and a dress for my women sinking

Yes, indeed! Perfect for sinking into soft sucking sands! Its got to be sandals every time! x

quarrysinker

Postby quarrysinker » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:29 pm

Nahhh babe... just stark naked, the feel is completely different :)

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:11 pm

For me, the sexier the better. Although, I've yet to find a good spot to sink at myself, and I'm a dude, so I can't say for certain.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 pm

TheWestcott123 wrote:I'm not the sinker, more of the watcher. I did once bring a friend as a date to a yacht party (not mine, i have a wealthy friend). dress code was beach classy so she wore a sarong with bikini and some lace-up heels. eventually we came across a sandbar, so naturally i enticed everyone to get out onto it for photos. she for some reason, didn't take her heels off and they only proved more entrapping :twisted: the sand bounced like a water bed as she walked on it until her heel pierced the surface and sank ankle deep, then the other, until she was struggling and twisting and rocking her hips until the sand was up to her hips :) so now i prefer heels/sandals and a dress for my women sinking

That must have been something to watch her struggle! I would prefere heels as well if I saw that.

cj125

Postby cj125 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:10 am

I used to only enjoy it completely naked but sinking in my everyday clothes has certainly grown on me. I love that it adds to the difficulty in movement and it adds a different dimension to the feeling of being messy. That being said, Porque no los dos? :lol:

TheWestcott123

Postby TheWestcott123 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:09 pm

beachbum wrote:

That must have been something to watch her struggle! I would prefere heels as well if I saw that.

it definitely was something to watch! I wish i had recorded it but being that I wanted to be the one to rescue her, I left my phone on the boat as i waded out to coach her free. but, man! I still think about how her legs and feet moved against the rocking sand as they stickily slid in!

Return to “General Discussion”