Various Damsel in Distress Images

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
QSFan

Re: Unused Damsel in Distress Images

Postby QSFan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:10 pm

MadMax359 wrote:now all you need is a 3 redheads story... maybe Darla Crane, Sasha Monet and Wednesday Harrington? :twisted:

How about Mz. Berlin, Madison Young, and Sasha Monet for damsel-in-distress redheads? ;)
MzBerlin_Madison_Sasha_Qsand.jpg

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:04 am

QSFan wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:The ones you did with Kristine being ensnared by the vines and slowly pulled into the mud are wonderful.

Love how you have her stuck knee-deep in the mud as the vines emerge to entangle her and pull her into the swamp in the first image. Love the depth and her facial expression in the second image as she grunts, groans, and STRAINS against the binding vine, frustrated and annoyed, trying to free her arms as she slowly slips deeper into the suction of the thick mud.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind words. The images came out well, but am still surprised that the fan fiction idea I started for it fizzled out.

You're welcome!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:28 pm

QSFan wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:now all you need is a 3 redheads story... maybe Darla Crane, Sasha Monet and Wednesday Harrington? :twisted:

How about Mz. Berlin, Madison Young, and Sasha Monet for damsel-in-distress redheads? ;)
MzBerlin_Madison_Sasha_Qsand.jpg

Wonderful models, thanks for listening!
but now i wish i had thought to ask that they not be so deep

and as long as i'm responding, the Tamara series was very good--- i loved her feisty expression in the 3rd picture :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:23 pm

MadMax359 wrote:Wonderful models, thanks for listening!

and as long as i'm responding, the Tamara series was very good--- i loved her feisty expression in the 3rd picture :twisted:

You're welcome...and I'll come up with something similar soon featured three redheads, but not so deep. 8-)

Thanks for the praise on the Tamara series. Glad that you liked it.

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:56 pm

Here you go, MadMax359...Wednesday Harrington, Darla Crane, and Sasha Monet to a more desirable depth to your liking. 8-)
Wednesday_Darla_Sasha_Quicksand.jpg

On a different note, do you have a PDF copy for the Tourist Trap Remastered fan fiction I wrote several months ago? I didn't realize until recently that when I changed over hard drives, that story (among others) were lost in the transfer. If I do decide to revise that version and later write an unrated edition, it would be a good starting point versus starting over with just a basic outline.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 pm

QSFan wrote:

Here you go, MadMax359...Wednesday Harrington, Darla Crane, and Sasha Monet to a more desirable depth to your liking. 8-)
Wednesday_Darla_Sasha_Quicksand.jpg
On a different note, do you have a PDF copy for the Tourist Trap Remastered fan fiction I wrote several months ago? I didn't realize until recently that when I changed over hard drives, that story (among others) were lost in the transfer. If I do decide to revise that version and later write an unrated edition, it would be a good starting point versus starting over with just a basic outline.

You are the man!! just the depth i like for that second batch of redheads :twisted:

as for the Tourist Trap PDF, if i have a copy it will be on my laptop, i'll check

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:57 am

MadMax359 wrote:
You are the man!! just the depth i like for that second batch of redheads :twisted:

as for the Tourist Trap PDF, if i have a copy it will be on my laptop, i'll check

Thanks for looking. I also made the request on the original area where it was posted and someone was gracious enough to re-post it.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:18 pm

QSFan wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:

Thanks for looking. I also made the request on the original area where it was posted and someone was gracious enough to re-post it.

glad they found it.... now we can await your new, improved version! :twisted:

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:35 pm

MadMax359 wrote:glad they found it.... now we can await your new, improved version! :twisted:

The new version which I call, Tourist Trap Collector's Edition, has been posted on the Stories forum.

Enjoy! ;)

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Here are some damsel-in-distress images featuring Alexis Rain for a revised version of a Leprechaun story I wrote some time ago. The idea never fully developed, but the images came out pretty well.

Enjoy! ;)
Alexis_Bog01.jpg

Alexis_Bog02.jpg

Alexis_Bog03.jpg

Alexis_Bog04.jpg

Return to “Manipulations”