Sinking partner

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Herzeleid

Sinking partner

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:16 pm

As I'm now staying at home at the moment I got to wondering if anyone has a particular favourite model / film star that they would like to go sinking with , or watch sink ?
I have my favourite quicksand model ( I think Fred can guess ) but what about you all. Just a random Thought ( I have a lot of them ! ). ;)
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Fred588
Producer

Re: Sinking partner

Postby Fred588 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Herzeleid wrote:As I'm now staying at home at the moment I got to wondering if anyone has a particular favourite model / film star that they would like to go sinking with , or watch sink ?
I have my favourite quicksand model ( I think Fred can guess ) but what about you all. Just a random Thought ( I have a lot of them ! ). ;)

Yep. I can guess. I will refrain from doing so however. I will also refrain from saying who I would choose to sink WITH although I certainly would have a smaller number in my list than those who I would WATCH. Or at least those whom I have watched, as there are well over 100 in that list.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:39 pm

For me it's defo Sarah-Michelle.
She's really kind and kinky the same time, has done a very good custom video for me one time and still post some funny, nerdy, sexy stuff on Twitter.
Too bad she does no muddy work anymore since she moved to Norway. On the other hand she now lives only a couple 100km away from my best Sinking-spots. So there is still hope ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Good question and one I'm surprised hasn't come up before that I can recall. I've been fortunate to spend some fun muddy time with a few people that I really enjoyed and wouldn't mind going again. Sarah Michelle is certainly a good call. I always referred to her as just "inherently sexual" because she was. That would be a fun time for sure. Selecting any one person on earth would be kind of a challenge but if had to I think it would have to be Summer. Not just because she's a fabulous babe but she's a genuine submissive who really gets into this. A grown woman who is completely pure in body and spirit and ready for kinky fun in any form. For the kind of things I'd like to play at she would the stuff of dreams. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:41 am

Summer no question!

claykid

Postby claykid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 am

my favorite models: summer monroe kymberly jane and may from muddy pinays i would sink with anyone of them or if i was really lucky all 3 :twisted:

maps

Postby maps » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Id trade places with Star in "Bondage and Clay"
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Cartesheripade

Postby Cartesheripade » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Catt Laya from 588...me and her in a bottomless bog. Thats what my idea of heaven would be like. Jane from TSM would be lots of fun too I bet. 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”