Thai QS Scene: Pirate's Curse

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Viridian

Thai QS Scene: Pirate's Curse

Postby Viridian » Thu May 21, 2020 5:52 am

Clip here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cboFxB18t-g

Short scene - female is running through jungle, lands into a pile of dry sand and is pulled back into a sinkhole-style pit. Sinks to chest level, reaches out for branch. Clip ends there. Very short scene.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Herzeleid

Re: Thai QS Scene: Pirate's Curse

Postby Herzeleid » Thu May 21, 2020 11:34 am

Not bad at all. I have a question regarding " Dry " quicksand . . . how does it work ? There's a scene in Lawrence Of Arabia where a man gets sucked into dry quicksand, but this is in the middle of a desert, with no water, so what makes it so deadly ?
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Thu May 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Herzeleid wrote:Not bad at all. I have a question regarding " Dry " quicksand . . . how does it work ? There's a scene in Lawrence Of Arabia where a man gets sucked into dry quicksand, but this is in the middle of a desert, with no water, so what makes it so deadly ?

Sounds pretty much like a myth.
Anyone has a REAL case?

Edit: Sinking in salt flats like the scene in Hidalgo does not count as "Dry"
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Scenes like "Lawrence" often come from sand flowing into crevasses and such underneath . Not quite the same as sinking into dry grain in a silo.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:26 am

This is an older scene, but still a great scene. Hits all the right buttons and the girl is absurdly cute.

fp450+7

Postby fp450+7 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:30 am

I kinda found the actress' story to be interesting as a Google search reveals she was a member of a Thai idol group and also had a sex tape leak.

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:06 am

What I wouldn’t give to see a guy sinking in that very scene. Someone like Jensen Ackles or Jeremy Renner. One of my greatest hopes is that I get to see at least one Hemsworth brother in a quicksand scene before I die.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:02 pm

spunkee311 wrote:This is an older scene, but still a great scene. Hits all the right buttons and the girl is absurdly cute.

As it turns out, she's half German.

I have always been fascinated with Amerasian and Eurasian women. It's a pity that they are socially shunned in their own (Asian) countries - especially the Philippines and Vietnam. Maybe that's improving over time.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Nuggets”