Quiskand

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Richard

Quiskand

Postby Richard » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi my name is William Harkness I just signed in to this sight & I'm looking for a women that's also registered to this sight that enjoys watching women & men or just women sink in Quicksand & would be opened to meat & maybe find a Quicksand spot in Ontario or some ware close my & sink together & maybe make videos of us sinking. If any women that's interested & knows of Quicksand spots that's great. Please email me at whark91@gmail.com & we can meet some ware. I would also like to get to know who ever reaches out to me first before we do anything Quicksand related. If I'm sending this to the wrong place, then please who ever get this message send It to a part of this sight were everyone can see It. If a Women who lives in Mississauga-Ontario or close by or even in Canada & is interested please contact me

Hi everyone It's me again I'm hopping someone can help me find certain movies & TV episodes with Quicksand that I can't find on any media sight. I'm trying to find the days of our lives episodes that feature the character Greta sinking in Quicksand. 1quicksand Episode is featured in the 1998 series ware Greta is in a swamp & falls in Quicksand & a episode from the year 2000 ware Greta & Austin travel to a fatisy Garden of edan & Greta must prove her self worvey of earning her dead uncles inheritance. Also a few movies called Platypus cove, Operation Jaguar, Adventures in Indochina1958, Zorro the Mexican soap opera TV series ware a nun falls into watery Quicksand, We Are All Naked1970 movie. If anyone can find these movies & episode cans end me the link on willhark2@hotmail.ca. So just send them to this sight thanks
Last edited by Richard on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Acidtester

Re: Quiskand

Postby Acidtester » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:37 am

Hi I’m Teddy, I’m a Gemini, and I like 25 minute rock ballads and the occasional daiquiri.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:04 am

Acidtester wrote:Hi I’m Teddy, I’m a Gemini, and I like 25 minute rock ballads and the occasional daiquiri.

You sexy thing. I thought we had it together. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:05 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Acidtester wrote:Hi I’m Teddy, I’m a Gemini, and I like 25 minute rock ballads and the occasional daiquiri.

You sexy thing. I thought we had it together. :mrgreen:

I always figured him to be a bourbon man, myself. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Bill

Postby Bill » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:03 pm

Hi my name is William Harkness I just signed in to this sight & I'm looking for a women that's also registered to this sight that enjoys watching women & men or just women sink in Quicksand & would be opened to meat & maybe find a Quicksand spot in Ontario or some ware close my & sink together & maybe make videos of us sinking. If any women that's interested & knows of Quicksand spots that's great. Please email me at whark91@gmail.com or you can call/text me at 647-203-2834 & we can meet some ware. I would also like to get to know who ever reaches out to me first before we do anything Quicksand related. If I'm sending this to the wrong place, then please who ever get this message send It to a part of this sight were everyone can see It. If a Women who lives in Mississauga-Ontario or close by or even in Canada & is interested please contact me

Hi everyone It's me again I'm hopping someone can help me find certain movies & TV episodes with Quicksand that I can't find on any media sight. I'm trying to find the days of our lives episodes that feature the character Greta sinking in Quicksand. 1quicksand Episode is featured in the 1998 series ware Greta is in a swamp & falls in Quicksand & a episode from the year 2000 ware Greta & Austin travel to a fatisy Garden of edan & Greta must prove her self worvey of earning her dead uncles inheritance. Also a few movies called Platypus cove, Operation Jaguar, Adventures in Indochina1958, Zorro the Mexican soap opera TV series ware a nun falls into watery Quicksand, We Are All Naked1970 movie. If anyone can find these movies & episode cans end me the link on whark91@gmail.com. So just send them to this sight thanks

Return to “Requests”