My October 10th, 2020 Sink!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Bogus

My October 10th, 2020 Sink!

Postby Bogus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:17 am

Hi, all! Longtime lurker here, but also a longtime sinker.

I had been promising a friend to get a video of the deep bog I have in the swamp behind my house. This past weekend, I finally got some clips of it. I hope you guys enjoy them!

(PS - Sorry that I split them up into ~10 second clips rather than combining them into one, longer video. I didn't know how else to get the videos off my phone.)

(edited: I removed the first five clips from this post because Kinky Desires graciously combined them into one single clip below in the following post! Look there for the first ~50 seconds of what I recorded of my sink! I'll be uploading the other 6 clips soon!)
Last edited by Bogus on Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinky Desires

Re: My October 10th, 2020 Sink!

Postby Kinky Desires » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:34 pm

Nice looking sinking spot! Hope you don't mind, I've joined them back up for you (and turned it back up the right way from the point it went upside down ;) )

It originally came out to 113mb, which was too big to upload here, so I also had to reduce the bit rate slightly so the size went below the 100mb limit for attachments here :geek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogus

Postby Bogus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:Nice looking sinking spot! Hope you don't mind, I've joined them back up for you (and turned it back up the right way from the point it went upside down ;) )

It originally came out to 113mb, which was too big to upload here, so I also had to reduce the bit rate slightly so the size went below the 100mb limit for attachments here :geek:

Oh wow, thanks! This is much appreciated! I didn't even know things went upside down in the video. Things looked the right side up on my end when I reviewed the videos before uploading them.

I had/have more clips to share of that sink (there's 6 more in total in addition to those first 5), including one where I -almost- submerge (I really tried to get under, but I underestimated how long I'd need to hold my breath for), but I ran into the 100mb limit, too, in my initial post. I'm going to try to see if I can somehow reduce the size of them later on without reducing the quality of them too much. For now though, here are a couple more of those clips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogus

Postby Bogus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:36 pm

And here are the last three clips! I've also got some pictures, too, that I can share if people want to see them, including one of my spot before I slogged into it!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:52 pm

awesome,. great looking bog and great to watch a guy sink as always,. heres hoping to share in any further adventures you have - hope you manage to get all the way under too,. awesome feeling

Bogus

Postby Bogus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:06 pm

gamwam wrote:awesome,. great looking bog and great to watch a guy sink as always,. heres hoping to share in any further adventures you have - hope you manage to get all the way under too,. awesome feeling

Yes! :D This sink may have been my last for this year, but I definitely plan on recording more of my sinks next year after seeing how well these videos turned out. I figure this place can use some more videos of guys sinking, and I feel that I can definitely provide that now.

mudder8899

Postby mudder8899 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:12 am

Thanks for posting. These are great.

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Thanks for posting. If you want company and are up to travel for mud, private message me, I'm an expert at finding mudpits...

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:25 am

Love em man...any of the not I always climbing in?

Bogus

Postby Bogus » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:13 am

mudder8899 wrote:Thanks for posting. These are great.

Thanks!

mudxdresser wrote:Thanks for posting. If you want company and are up to travel for mud, private message me, I'm an expert at finding mudpits...

Traveling for mud is out of the question for me right now, but I do hope to be able to do so eventually. I haven't had much luck finding new mudpits since I found this one. Granted, this one is pretty great.

jungleQSman wrote:Love em man...any of the not I always climbing in?

Thanks! Also, I'm not sure I understand the last part. What are you asking?

Return to “Home Movies”