Quicksand

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Ladyinneed

Re: Quicksand

Postby Ladyinneed » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:16 am

As a woman, I definitely can understand why the communication would stop. If someone doesn't reply, then that is a clear message. When you are meant to meet that person, you will. Obsessing about it and offering money doesn't seem okay and makes a woman feel unsafe to communicate. This site seems to be just exploring and talking safely about the interest. I hope you can see offering money sets you up to potentially being used.
Just focus on the day you are in and the universe will provide you with what you need. Maybe try to teach yourself about catering and business stuff!
Best of luck

TK421

Postby TK421 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:19 am

Bill,

I’ve learned a valuable lesson a long time ago and it goes like this: Ya just can’t make a 2 legged dog hunt.

Firstly, this isn’t Tinder, bruh. If you DO get correspondence, chances are likely it is either 1) A scam 2) a catfish 3) an alternate profile.

Most of the real female members here are lurkers aaaaaand this is exactly why. When you come on here repeatedly posting the same thing, offering money, etc...you are not just putting yourself at risk of being taken advantage of but for the women on this forum....it appears kinda creepy. Regardless of your intent...it just doesn’t translate well.

Bottom line: you’re trying WAY too hard. Relax. You’re in your 20’s, man (seriously, I’m jealous!). Enjoy life. Go out and enjoy yourself and maybe in doing that, you might meet that someone who is willing to enjoy that with you and guess what? It doesn’t even have to be related to QS. Let it be organic and evolve to that. Have fun! Building a relationship shouldn’t be labor intensive...save that bit for marriage :lol:

In closing dude, seriously, I wish you the best but yeah...this just isn’t the place for seeking the perfect lady. Don’t get it twisted... She’s out there. She’s just not here and even if she was, she’s not going to pop out of lurker status just for a date.

I get that loneliness is a bitch so while I am not a woman (nor am I interested in dating you so don’t even :lol:), I’m sympathetic to your quest. My inbox is always open if ya wanna chat and get shit off your chest, vent or whatever. But ya...get out there, man. Meet people. Relax! Have fun. Be a freakin 26 year old and all the best luck
Last edited by TK421 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

TK421

Postby TK421 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:36 am

Ladyinneed wrote:Just focus on the day you are in and the universe will provide you with what you need. Maybe try to teach yourself about catering and business stuff!
Best of luck

Took the words right out of my mouth. The interesting thing about relationships is we usually don’t find the person who makes us happy (or worth making happy) until we understand what happiness is to ourselves. I mean...at 26 around this time of year, I was getting hammered with my friends at Sunday River after snowboarding all day. :lol:

Edit: Sorry... That was irresponsible of me. I meant “Drinking is bad, m’kay”
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.

Bill

Postby Bill » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:42 pm

Hi This is Richard I wanted to let everyone on this sight know that I'm fully vaccinated from Covid I got my second shout today so If any one who lives in Mississauga who may have considered reaching out but didn't because of Covid than you should know that I'm for realizes vaccinated

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:25 pm

Mynock wrote:Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:

I pointed this very thing out to my wife a couple weeks ago. She told me she knew she married me for my brains but it sounded like I had nothing else to offer. After 31 years of marriage I'm smart enough to take that and shut up. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:03 am

Bill wrote:Hi This is Richard I wanted to let everyone on this sight know that I'm fully vaccinated from Covid I got my second shout today so If any one who lives in Mississauga who may have considered reaching out but didn't because of Covid than you should know that I'm for realizes vaccinated

I'll give this Bill/Richard guy this... He is persistent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Just like when you wade through deep and soft mud in the middle of the night, finally stumble into the patch of bottomless glop and have zero chance to get out anymore. You STILL DO NOT give up!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Bill wrote:... so If any one who lives in Mississauga who may have considered reaching out but didn't because of Covid ...

Yeah, that’s why.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:47 am

Bill wrote:Hi This is Richard I wanted to let everyone on this sight know that I'm fully vaccinated from Covid I got my second shout today so If any one who lives in Mississauga who may have considered reaching out but didn't because of Covid than you should know that I'm for realizes vaccinated

Dude….

Do you practice being creepy?

I tried being nice and diplomatic and such but c’mon. For the sake of everyone, read the room and take the hint.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.

Return to “Requests”