A Backyard Experiment

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
pataponpsn

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby pataponpsn » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Very good. I’m not a fan of girls getting stuck in shoes or boots and skip this parts, but barefoot part in this story is great.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:47 am

pataponpsn wrote:Very good. I’m not a fan of girls getting stuck in shoes or boots and skip this parts, but barefoot part in this story is great.

Thanks pataponpsn! Fair enough, I like a variety of things but I have some dislikes too. If you haven't already, I would suggest reading the last page and a half or so, if only for the story.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:31 am

This was a fantastic story! I like how she made her own pair of iron boots from Zelda, and sank in her dream in them. I was really engrossed in this story. 10/10. Now to fall deeply into a slumber. Good job!

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 am

Solrex wrote:This was a fantastic story! I like how she made her own pair of iron boots from Zelda, and sank in her dream in them. I was really engrossed in this story. 10/10. Now to fall deeply into a slumber. Good job!

10/10?! Wow! Thank you so much Solrex! I've never known much about Zelda so I've never heard of her "iron boots." I did really enjoy writing the dream part. I kept trying to figure out a way to end the story and I just wasn't satisfied/comfortable with writing a “grim” ending just yet, so it was a fun compromise. I've had quite a few sinking dreams myself over the years (just last night actually) so it just kinda made sense.

I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by all the positive feedback. It's not like I thought it was going to be a flop or anything, I just expected for a first story I'd get a few thumbs up, a few thumbs down, and maybe some constructive criticism, but I didn't expect to have such overwhelmingly positive feedback.

I very much appreciate all the feedback, it definitely helps me to want to continue chipping away at future stories. I’m a little “apprehensive” about my next one, but I felt just the same before I posted this one, and there’s only one way to find out if anyone will enjoy it.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Theo wrote:
Solrex wrote:This was a fantastic story! I like how she made her own pair of iron boots from Zelda, and sank in her dream in them. I was really engrossed in this story. 10/10. Now to fall deeply into a slumber. Good job!

10/10?! Wow! Thank you so much Solrex! I've never known much about Zelda so I've never heard of her "iron boots." I did really enjoy writing the dream part. I kept trying to figure out a way to end the story and I just wasn't satisfied/comfortable with writing a “grim” ending just yet, so it was a fun compromise. I've had quite a few sinking dreams myself over the years (just last night actually) so it just kinda made sense.

I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by all the positive feedback. It's not like I thought it was going to be a flop or anything, I just expected for a first story I'd get a few thumbs up, a few thumbs down, and maybe some constructive criticism, but I didn't expect to have such overwhelmingly positive feedback.

I very much appreciate all the feedback, it definitely helps me to want to continue chipping away at future stories. I’m a little “apprehensive” about my next one, but I felt just the same before I posted this one, and there’s only one way to find out if anyone will enjoy it.

Your welcome. Just a quick thing, it’s called the Legend of Zelda, but the main character is Link, who is male. But yeah, I really enjoyed it!

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:18 am

Solrex wrote:Your welcome. Just a quick thing, it’s called the Legend of Zelda, but the main character is Link, who is male. But yeah, I really enjoyed it!

Thanks, I remember seeing a disk or box for "Legend of Zelda" years ago (more like a decade ago) at a friends house so I remembered that's what its called, but I never knew the main character wasn't Zelda. Maybe one day I'll check it out ;)

Bookishworm

Postby Bookishworm » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi. Great first story, I really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what you post next.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:22 am

Bookishworm wrote:Hi. Great first story, I really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what you post next.

Thank you Bookishworm! (Like the name!) :D I just posted a new story a few days ago, and hope to have a few more up in the coming weeks.

Return to “Stories”