Open Message to Video Pirates

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Duncan Edwards

Open Message to Video Pirates

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:48 pm

And you know who you are - :roll:

You would do well to rid yourselves of any association with Tim Dimazzio or any of his numerous alternate personalities. He contributes nothing and every time he posts something derogatory it's an almighty incentive to make certain something gets taken down somewhere. This guy is the best volunteer MPV ever had. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Open Message to Video Pirates

Postby dlodoski » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:And you know who you are - :roll:

You would do well to rid yourselves of any association with Tim Dimazzio or any of his numerous alternate personalities. He contributes nothing and every time he posts something derogatory it's an almighty incentive to make certain something gets taken down somewhere. This guy is the best volunteer MPV ever had. :mrgreen:

I can vouch for this. I haven't felt this motivated/productive in years. Thank you.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Sandy Place

Postby Sandy Place » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:47 pm

The last sentence doesn't seem to jibe with the rest of the post. Dave's reply added to my confusion.
I gather he's persona non-Grata?

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 pm

Sandy Pointe wrote: The last sentence doesn't seem to jibe with the rest of the post. Dave's reply added to my confusion.

It certainly goes well with the second to the last sentence.

As for me, the motivation isn't for issuing takedowns - but everything else I'm supposed to be doing.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Sandy Pointe wrote:

The last sentence doesn't seem to jibe with the rest of the post. Dave's reply added to my confusion.

There's some inside meaning here concerning somebody who isn't just persona non-Grata with video producers. He should be similarly disliked by those he's pretending to serve. All of him. He tries to play both ends to his benefit. You can walk on either side of the road but if you keep running back and forth then (best Mr. Miyagi voice) Sooner or later, phttttph! Squish like grape.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:41 pm

May his first day day in hell last ten thousand years, and may it be the shortest. :twisted:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Mynock wrote:May his first day day in hell last ten thousand years, and may it be the shortest. :twisted:

I wouldn't shed a tear. He and his poorly led minions have made every effort at organized theft. We all understand the odd sharing and things like that but to lead a gang devoted to the destruction of all Dave, his friends, and other producers, have worked for is a bit much. Things reach a point where you have to make a defense.

Soon, the Crane technique. :shock:

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:45 pm

I would simply observe that acknowledging him in this way is only feeding his ego by confirming to him that he is being successful in annoying you and in no way deterring either him or any other pirate...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:14 pm

mudxdresser wrote:I would simply observe that acknowledging him in this way is only feeding his ego by confirming to him that he is being successful in annoying you and in no way deterring either him or any other pirate...

Thanks.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:00 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Mynock wrote:May his first day day in hell last ten thousand years, and may it be the shortest. :twisted:

I wouldn't shed a tear. He and his poorly led minions have made every effort at organized theft. We all understand the odd sharing and things like that but to lead a gang devoted to the destruction of all Dave, his friends, and other producers, have worked for is a bit much. Things reach a point where you have to make a defense.

Soon, the Crane technique. :shock:

Oh dear…someone was stupid enough to incur the wrath of Duncan Edwards? Sorry for their loss in advance.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “Off Topic”