Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

SinkerCutie

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:08 am

Could you sink a happy Nitocris in some jungle quicksand?

I'd also like to see three similar girls sinking together: Asha (I am not sure of her origin, but she has green hair), Rouge (Power Stone), and Shantae (you know who that is already).

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:10 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you sink a happy Nitocris in some jungle quicksand?

I'd also like to see three similar girls sinking together: Asha (I am not sure of her origin, but she has green hair), Rouge (Power Stone), and Shantae (you know who that is already).

Asha comes from the Monster World games. She's from the 4th game, and it's remake.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:

Asha comes from the Monster World games. She's from the 4th game, and it's remake.

Thanks.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:45 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Skyward Sword Zelda from butt to chin in swamp & jungle quicksand, if you can.

Request complete! Either Zelda’s scared and hoping Link can help her out, or she’s trying to get Link to sink with her.

I'm gonna go with the former. Thanks, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:46 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the jungle part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

Thanks a million.

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:03 pm

I’ve completed both parts of this request! And here they are!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:56 pm

I'd like to see Nitocris sink alongside Mata Hari (Who's also in Fate/Grand Order) in that same jungle quicksand & tar pit from their butts to their chins.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:55 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like to see Nitocris sink alongside Mata Hari (Who's also in Fate/Grand Order) in that same jungle quicksand & tar pit from their butts to their chins.

Will you be fine if Shantae joins in the sinks?

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:32 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like to see Nitocris sink alongside Mata Hari (Who's also in Fate/Grand Order) in that same jungle quicksand & tar pit from their butts to their chins.

Will you be fine if Shantae joins in the sinks?

Sure.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:25 am

Could you have Lindsay from the Total Drama series happily sinking in the quicksand she was once in?

Return to “Manipulations”