Anyone Else Heard of or play Wildlife? + Screenshots

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Theo

Anyone Else Heard of or play Wildlife? + Screenshots

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:41 am

Just wondering if anyone’s ever heard of or played the game in development called “Wildlife.”

It already seems pretty interesting and has a lot of potential I think, even without the whole sex thing, which don’t get me wrong, is kinda cool, I mean, what gamer hasn’t wanted to strip the clothes off the characters and more. At least I know I have :P

The characters can be customized in many ways but not all. There’s no quicksand in the game unfortunately, but it’s still in development, and it would not be farfetched at all for the developers to add it. They already have the fuzzy animal thing going on (which I guess is a fetish?), and it has a weird tentacle thing too. If anyone’s still signed up for their Patreon or Discord group (I stopped my subscription after a few months), I think we should start suggesting they add mud and quicksand to the game.

I have however been able to manipulate the game a little using the character poser to create the impression of sinking in quicksand, and I recently did an illustrated story using screenshots from the game: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23619

If anyone’s interested, I might do some more stuff with Wildlife, either stories or just some single sinking screenshots with a brief story/caption.

Here’s some other off topic screenshots I did. Let me know what you think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Theo on Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Re: Anyone Else Heard of or play Wildlife?

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:43 am

second batch of four.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:55 am

Third of four.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:57 am

Fourth and final (for now).

Return to “Off Topic”